October bumpkins 2019

Our 3D scan is tomorrow! I’m super excited!! I’ve never had a 3D scan this early! So crazy to think I could be finding out the gender tomorrow if we weren’t team yellow!

How exciting can't wait to see the pics.. I would ask to avoid groin area cause you will defo be able to tell with 3d if baby is in the right position

How exciting can't wait to see the pics.. I would ask to avoid groin area cause you will defo be able to tell with 3d if baby is in the right position
Yes. They’re aware we’re not finding out the gender!

@Shorty88
I noticed the dec 2019 thread as well and got a little excited. It just goes to show how far we have all come.
Regarding doppler.
I'm finding babies HB very easily now. Sometimes it can take a minute or to but then I get it.

@playgirl666
Oh hon how scary I really hope ure ok and that there is more bleeding. It's so scary.

Hi ladies so just caught up on the thread
I had a midwife appointment yesterday and she listened to babies HB and found it strait away. And its definitely the same HB I've been finding on my own doppler. Still sounds like a steam train lol.

No holidays for me this year. I haven't had a holiday since 2014. There just to expensive. I expect we will just do days out in the summer. Like the beach or the zoo and farm all that kind of stuff.
I'm really looking forward to the summer and nice warm weather.

@LadyStardust4
I'm in the south west of England as well. I'm in Wiltshire. Cornwall is lovely. I think if we do any brach trips it will be western super mare or Weymouth. Hopefully we will get some lovely warm weather.

Still waiting on my screening blood results and still nervous. If I've not heard anything by thyrsday evening next week then I'm low risk. [-o<

@Shorty88
Hay hon can u please change my due date. I'm not due on the 16th I'm now due on the 14th from my dating scan so the 14th is my official due date.
Thanks hon

So guess it's getting harder to hide my pregnancy. One of my friends I hadn't seen in a while ran into me yesterday and asked me what's new and I said nothing and he congratulated me on my 'nothing.' I'm hoping no one at my work figures it out until Monday at least. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and my first scan is Saturday. I think I may have officially progressed from the looking tubby stage to actually looking pregnant. It's happened quite a bit sooner than I expected.

I know a few other ladies dates changed can you reply to this message and let me know your new date?

Also who was it that found out they are having a boy :blush: Sorry ladies I keep forgetting I'm admin of this page x

I know a few other ladies dates changed can you reply to this message and let me know your new date?

Also who was it that found out they are having a boy :blush: Sorry ladies I keep forgetting I'm admin of this page x

My new due date is 13th October :)

My new due date is the 5/10 hun.

My older children break up today for Easter, I love them being at home, no idea what we will do but I'm sure they will have plenty of ideas lol!

I'm really tempted to get a doppler so much so I have being looking on eBay/Amazon but I know I will worry if I can't find heartbeat x

Sorry changed now.. keep forgetting I'm admin of this page :blush:

Hahaha it's ok hon. I know u still having a bit of a tough time with the sickness so its fine hon. Thank you for changing it. Xxx

My older children break up today for Easter, I love them being at home, no idea what we will do but I'm sure they will have plenty of ideas lol!

I'm really tempted to get a doppler so much so I have being looking on eBay/Amazon but I know I will worry if I can't find heartbeat x

Hi hon
I recomend getting a doppler. Mine has given me so much relief. Esp when I was spotting. Ure nearly 15 weeks and I'm nearly 14 weeks and I am finding the HB alot easier now.
When buying the doppler make sure u read the part where it speaks about the product. The doppler I've got u can find the HB from 8 weeks although I didnt get mine until I was 11+ weeks but some as early as 8 or 9 weeks some are 12 and some are a little later. I brought the gel as well but I think someone said u can use hair gel.
I got mine off Amazon. It's a pink and white one and tells you how many beats per minute.
Are u feeling baby move yet?

I've not been feeling any movements lately but when I had the scan on Tuesday baby was moving about so much and I cudnt feel it.
Weird because I was feeling baby a week ago.
HB is fine tho found it strait away yesterday.
Guess we will start feeling lots of movements very soon.
I cant believe how far we all are now.

Could have written this myself my girls finish up today and I'm so excited for them being off.. also have a Doppler in a basket in Amazon still hyming and haying about getting it lol

My kids broke up from school a week ago so they have another week off then there back to school the day after Easter Monday.

Ladies u know I said I was feeling movements from 11 weeks.
Well for the last week I've not felt nothing.
I'm almost 14 weeks now and I dont feel any movements at all. Even at the scan on Tuesday the baby was moving about so much and I cidnt feel a thing.

Just listened to babies HB on my doppler as I like to once a day and it was beating away at 145BPM.
Just dont understand how I was feeling movements and now I'm 3 weeks extra and feeling nothing:confused:

Anyone else had this?

My kids broke up from school a week ago so they have another week off then there back to school the day after Easter Monday.

Ladies u know I said I was feeling movements from 11 weeks.
Well for the last week I've not felt nothing.
I'm almost 14 weeks now and I dont feel any movements at all. Even at the scan on Tuesday the baby was moving about so much and I cidnt feel a thing.

Just listened to babies HB on my doppler as I like to once a day and it was beating away at 145BPM.
Just dont understand how I was feeling movements and now I'm 3 weeks extra and feeling nothing:confused:

Anyone else had this?

Ye I'm not feeling strong movements anymore at least I don't think I am.. and I don't have a Doppler so just hoping every thing is ok.. doc told me 15 weeks plus is when they expect you to feel proper movement even though on a 3rd pregnancy I am more in tune with what I should be feeling..

I wouldn't worry baby is still so small.. it could be kicking the placenta or if you are bloated it could be kicking you just can't feel it x

I’m still only feeling random movements. Was hoping I’d feel more by now but with my other 2 it was closer to 20 weeks before I felt them really well

I've had a couple of moments where I thought it was baby but nothing that is consistent yet, I know my placenta is anterior this time which I know can limit the feelings, I'm just impatient and want to feel baby x

Out of curiosity how easy is it now for every one to find the baby's heartbeat? Does it still take a while to find or is it instantly?
So a few days ago when I went to check, I was checking lower where I usually would find it. I couldn't find it I started panicking so I checked up higher like right in the middle of my belly button and public bone and sure enough he was there beating loud and clear so he is definitely up higher now. But honestly I found him easier then than now. Itll take me a few I guess because he's up higher now so I have to go searching....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->