October DD Bump Buddies

BabyShoes

Reaction score
Hi there, I am 20 weeks today and live in South Africa (where is soccer world cup is held in 10 days).:dohh:

Hi there to all the new bump buddies that will be joining me... live in South Africa, have been married for 4.5 years, been together for 10 this Nov. I am 26 and DH is 32. Have one furbaby - (PRINCESS) Melinki, a sealpoint simamese kitty.:cloud9:
I am currently somewhere around 19 weeks, my & the docs dates differs with a week, but according to little baby Oden he does tend to side with the doc about the date, always measuring ahead of his time. So we stick with my ticker!:cloud9:
I work as a electrical tech, but am on light duty...sitting in an office the whole day too scared to put my nose out the office incase I inhale some harmful fume (I work on a petrochem refinery). :dohh:So I sit in the office surfing the web the whole day as I cannot do any work actually.:wacko:

Hi BabyShoes! Good idea for starting this post, I have been feeling a bit left out in the bump buddy department lol. Well i'm Kirsty, i'm 22 and this is my 1st baby. My OH Fin is 25 and we just bought our first house together in N.E Scotland in January. Then 2 weeks later found out we were expecting! I'm a buyer for a shipping company though at the moment i'm buyer + receptionist so my usual day of sitting on my backside surfing the net has been disturbed and i am very busy atm!

Would love to hear how others are getting on with their pregnancies?

Yikes things are going to get very busy in S.A with the world cup, is your hubby a football fan BS?

Hi Kirst264, yes Hubby loves football - lol here we call it soccer:wacko:, but its one and the same thing. I will probably be watching as well - if you cant beat them join them. EVERYTHING is soccer atm, its crazy. My company bought everyone a soccer jersey to wear on fridays.
Funny thing, we watched the movie INVICTUS last night about the rugby world cup that was held here in 1995 (it has Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman in it) and it made me feel a bit more positive about this world cup!:thumbup:
It starts next friday - a day after our 21 week scan, but we already know its a boy:cloud9:

Hey can i join? Due October 10th.

Hi Newt4, anytime! The more the merrier. How are you doing and from which side of the world are you?

Im from Canada. Doing good except the weather could be warmer here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->