October Due Dates <3

Im back! :) Missed all you girls! How are you all?! Hope all of you and your babies are well! xxx

heya hows everyone doing?

how was your hols Mummy1995?

can't wait for the 28th :) i finish work for mat leave yay!! am finding it a bit more difficult now and am a bit more tired. But not long now :D

xx

Hey!

I'm not doing great tbh :( Feelings very up and down.

It was really good thanks, but SO hot - the day we got there it was 42degrees, and as it was france, they arent so used to high temperatures, so there was no air con and it didnt drop below 37degrees overnight!

Ah I start my maternity leave 30th! So tired though because now Im back to school 8:40-3:30 mon-fri and it takes an hour to get there and back and then I have homework to do! :( Im still doing my driving lessons too, so im shattered haha! xx

Hey!

I'm not doing great tbh :( Feelings very up and down.

It was really good thanks, but SO hot - the day we got there it was 42degrees, and as it was france, they arent so used to high temperatures, so there was no air con and it didnt drop below 37degrees overnight!

Ah I start my maternity leave 30th! So tired though because now Im back to school 8:40-3:30 mon-fri and it takes an hour to get there and back and then I have homework to do! :( Im still doing my driving lessons too, so im shattered haha! xx

Oh no is everything ok?

Oh wow that is unusual for France isn't it. Bet they were all happy witht he no air con situation. Glad you still managed to enjoy it though :)

Yeah i work 7.45am-5.45pm, so am up at 6.30am and am not home till 6.00pm.....loooong day. Working with children your constantly on the go as well. Today is going to be fun as i get home at 6.00pm and have to leave at 6.30pm to go to antenatal 7.00pm til 9.00pm so won't be home till 9.30pm!!

But i'm really looking forward to it as i quite enjoyed last weeks one :) xx

Just things with FOB :/ I was getting so excited, and then he started 'talking' to me again, and caused so much stress and upset that Im just not excited anymore and would rather she just stayed in me :(

Oh God it's so tiring isn't it?! I was planning to finish school basically when I had her, but I think I may have to finish at 38ish weeks because Im just too tired!

Ahh how are they? I've not been offered any :( xx

Hi everyone,

I've not posted in here much but hope you're all well.

I'm finishing for mat leave on the 28th too and I'm also a teacher :)

Hi everyone,

I've not posted in here much but hope you're all well.

I'm finishing for mat leave on the 28th too and I'm also a teacher :)

I swear we are almost in sync! BFP the same day, due date the same and finish for mat leave within a day of each other!

how is you last day a Saturday Mummy1995? My last day is the 28th x

ohhhh i didn't realise you worked as well. I thought you meant leaving school on the 29th and i got confused as to why you were in school on a Saturday lol x

Oh haha! :p No I won't be finishing until I have LO, unless I physically cant carry on any longer! xx

Amelia you do know your in the Teen Pregnancy section don't you? x

Amelia you do know your in the Teen Pregnancy section don't you? x

No I didn't! I just read the 'new posts' section on my phone and it said 'October due dates' so I read this thread.

Better get out then cos i'm too old :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->