October Due Dates? Join Me!!! :)

MamaMac123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Amanda and I'm pregnant with my first. Due date is set for October 28 at the moment.

We have our first ultrasound on Tuesday. Feeling very excited and anxious for it :)

Hoping to find some other mommy-to-be's due in October to share the journey with!

I've got am early scan Tuesday to make sure its not ectopic. My due date is 25th bit of a worry as that was dds due date. As long as it doesn't arrive on her actual birthday all is well.

my first scan is tuesday as well, Due the 20th. Click on the pumpkin in my signature and join a ton of other october girls!

Hi! :) I'm due on the 5th and this is my second baby, happy and healthy nine months to you :flower:

Welcome ladies! :)

That's neat so many of us have scans on Tuesday!!! Hope they all turn out well! My step daughters birthday is Oct 26 and we are due the 28th. She's hoping for a birthday baby! Haha

Im estimated 27th october. no scans booked yet, havent even contacted my midwife yet. this is baby number 3 for us.

I'm due October 31st! No scans yet :( have to wait a while til they do it. Weh!

Welcome everyone! Ooo a Halloween baby! Exciting! I'm kinda hoping ours comes on Halloween as it's one of my all time fav holidays! :)

One of my best friends has already dubbed the baby "Pumpkin" :haha:

Maybe1day - you and your mom are pregos at the same time???? That's must be weird and exciting all at once. You're like a real life Father of the Bride 2 haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->