October/November Conkers 2021***

daniyaaq

Mom of 2 girls and 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi mamas, tag me for EDD updates and gender updates.
Gender Tally

:blue:
>>> 14
:pink: >>> 6
:yellow:>>> 1

25th September.

@Suggerhoney :blue: HE IS HERE!!!

OCTOBER DUE DATES

3rd
@wrapunzel

4th
@Mummy2Corban :blue: HE IS HERE!!!

7th
@Catmumof4 :pink: SHE IS HERE!!!

8th
@Abii :blue:
@imaginary8x :pink:

14th
@angie90 :blue: He is here!!!

17th
@playgirl666 :blue: He is here!!!

24th
@Weemcb26 :blue: He is here!!!
@topazicatzbet :blue: He is here!!!
@Katiedw21 :blue:

30th
@sadeyedlady :blue: He is here!!!

31st
@JessaBear36 :angel:
@Reiko_ctu :pink: She is here!!!
@ShanandBoc :pink:

NOVEMBER DUE DATES

1st

@Tasha36089 :angel:

3rd
@Marqelle93
@Lunabelle

4th
@zoeb1234 :blue:

5th
@Ruskiegirl :angel:

6th
@daniyaaq :blue: He is here!!!

14th
@ciz :pink: She is here!!!

15th
@loeylo :angel:
@soloso :blue:

19th
@RachRav:yellow:

24th
@sil :pink: She is here!!!

26th
@sallyhansen76 :angel:

28th

@KatVM

29th

@Penguin20 :blue:

30th
@JJB2

December due date likely Nov birth
@Skye75 :blue:

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the new thread!

To continue on the convo from the last thread, we will be finding out. We have with our 3 girlies.

If I am completely honest with my heart, I do want one more girl. It would just make things so much easier. I don’t know how we would afford to buy all new things for a boy, all we have are girls clothes. If I had all the money in the world to buy new things I’d be very happy with a boy.

We told the girls yesterday because I’ve started being sick and need to rest quite a bit. The looks on their faces!! They are so excited. My 5 year old just keeps coming up and hugging me and saying “I’m so happy there’s a baby in your tummy mummy!” It’s making my heart so full and it’s worth all the sickness because they have so much love to give another sibling.

And they’re all hoping for a baby brother XD. I think DH would like another girl too tbh, he is a girl dad to the core lol.

Aaaaw that’s a heart warming reaction from your kids. I have told mine yet, my youngest has been planning and asking for a baby since last year so I’m sure this oopsie is one she’ll be happy about. DD1 has made one request no baby on her birthday or December, so I think I’ll be alright.

I’m starting team yellow like I said but I don’t think I really care what I have. A girl will be definitely easier as I always have girls but I wouldn’t mind a new challenge with baby boy. When I was pregnant with DD2 I really really wanted a boy.

Thanks starting the new thread :)

Thanks for starting the new thread.

Battling serious nausea the last couple of days. Can't bring myself to cook and barely cleaning so the house is a mess (3 boys in the house including DH).

I think the clutter is making the nausea worse!!

Anyone else feeling similar these days?

@Reiko_ctu girl dad to the core :haha: that made me giggle. It’s lovely your girls are excited!

we won’t share with the babies until we are ready for the whole world to know as mine love spreading the news :haha:

Thanks for starting the new thread!

To continue on the convo from the last thread, we will be finding out. We have with our 3 girlies.

If I am completely honest with my heart, I do want one more girl. It would just make things so much easier. I don’t know how we would afford to buy all new things for a boy, all we have are girls clothes. If I had all the money in the world to buy new things I’d be very happy with a boy.

We told the girls yesterday because I’ve started being sick and need to rest quite a bit. The looks on their faces!! They are so excited. My 5 year old just keeps coming up and hugging me and saying “I’m so happy there’s a baby in your tummy mummy!” It’s making my heart so full and it’s worth all the sickness because they have so much love to give another sibling.

And they’re all hoping for a baby brother XD. I think DH would like another girl too tbh, he is a girl dad to the core lol.

that’s adorable!!! I am so excited to tell my littles

@Reiko_ctu girl dad to the core :haha: that made me giggle. It’s lovely your girls are excited!

we won’t share with the babies until we are ready for the whole world to know as mine love spreading the news :haha:

i can just picture my 5 year old telling every random person she sees that mummy has a baby in her tummy she will definitely be the last to know.

@sadeyedlady im feeling you! The nausea is a struggle big time. On occasion I have a bit of a burst and I get things done but I just feel so awful it’s all so difficult. Cooking smells make me feel sick or be sick.... I find my nausea ramps up so bedtime I feel my absolute worst. I’m a bit of a tidy freak but I just can’t do it! Yuk!!!!!!!! My DH is like it won’t last forever but it’s so hard to see the end when you feel so bad :sick:

Thanks for starting the new thread.

Battling serious nausea the last couple of days. Can't bring myself to cook and barely cleaning so the house is a mess (3 boys in the house including DH).

I think the clutter is making the nausea worse!!

Anyone else feeling similar these days?

havent yet had bad nausea except for a bout here and there. This evening was the worst, I felt it every time I ate something.

Hope you find something to ease your.

Hi mines been moved to September 28th but have my 12 week hospital dating scan a week Friday so may change again. Will let ya know if it do.

@Suggerhoney will update after Friday. Must be exciting, I can’t wait for my first scan.

@playgirl666 bump coming along nice. I’m curious when I will start showing. With both my previous pregnancies didn’t really get a bump until full 6 months in.

Does anyone have a solution/suggestions for night time snacks. I have my dinners and all but by the time I’m ready to sleep I’m feeling hungry again but don’t really want to have a full meal again.

Is there any other diabetics here? Thank u @daniyaaq :) only 2 days till my 1st scan! Got this vest to announce if all goes well xx

Screenshot_20210308-124811_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->