October/November Conkers 2021***

@Abii
So glad ure scan went well hon. U probably ovulated later than u thought hon.
Going by first day of last AF is just a guess because not many womon know when they ovulated/conceived.
Just so happy it went well and u saw a HB.

Nobody likes 1st trimester, non that I’ve met yet.
Earlier today I was calculating how many weeks till I get into the 2nd trimester and hopefully have some of my energy back.

2nd trimester in the UK is from 13 weeks but on baby and bump they call it from 14 weeks not sure why because its 13 weeks here and 3rd tri 27 weeks. So I'll be moving over to 2nd tri forum when I hit 13 weeks.

@Suggerhoney only 2 weeks and you’ll be 2nd tri!!!!!

I ovulated CD 11 so would have made my cycle 23-24 days long so I’m hoping I loose a few days! Slightly wishing the days away until I feel better!

Sorry I have been quiet ladies I have been so so sick, seen doctor today who thinks I might have HG never had this with my 3 boys so feeling miserable and sorry for myself! Xx

Sorry I have been quiet ladies I have been so so sick, seen doctor today who thinks I might have HG never had this with my 3 boys so feeling miserable and sorry for myself! Xx
I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you doctor recommend anything?

@Weemcb26 im so sorry you feel so yuk. It really takes it out of you. Wish I had some good advice but nothing I do seems to change anything! What did the dr suggest?

I got my dating scan date through for the 9th April and then a video call with the dr shortly after (due to my molar but usually if all looks ok they sign me back to the midwife)

Thanks ladies , she’s given me cyclizine 3x a day but calling me back tomorrow at 11 and if still bring sick it might be a trip to hospital to check I’m ok. I just wish it would shift I feel so ill. Got my early scan next Tuesday to look forward to but all the sickness is making me worry xx

Thanks ladies , she’s given me cyclizine 3x a day but calling me back tomorrow at 11 and if still bring sick it might be a trip to hospital to check I’m ok. I just wish it would shift I feel so ill. Got my early scan next Tuesday to look forward to but all the sickness is making me worry xx
Hey hun I’m sooo sorry you’re dealing withHG. I had it with my last pregnancy and could only be in bed from 7-14 weeks. My family and friends came every day in the morning to take my 2 girls for most of the day until DH got home from work. I was on tons of medication and nothing worked. If I moved out of bed I was vomiting. Really praying it doesn’t get that bad this time although I’m definitely really sick. I’m going to guess you’re having a girl this time too.

7224B67A-AA56-4903-BCC6-D1C50B438192.jpeg

17dpo - dye stealer :) I have 1 dye test left then I’ve got a clear blue digital which I’ll use this weekend. Having waves of heaving today :sick: I can see me being on sickness tablets this time round.... wonder if I have another girl ??

@Mummy2Corban I do agree with that lol, the sickness is definitely the worst part besides the anxiety, which only makes the sickness worse:dohh:

@Weemcb26 I'm so sorry you're going through this:hugs: I had HG with all of my girl pregnancies and it is straight hell to deal with. I hope you find some relief soon and don't have to go to hospital<3

@ciz nice dye stealer!:happydance:

Reactions: ciz
Hi ladies just dropping in to say hi and send love and luck to you all, it feels like the first tri was yesterday and now my baby is due next month. I know it feels like it’ll drag on forever but it flies by. I’ll be checking in and sending my best vibes and thoughts!!

Hi ladies just dropping in to say hi and send love and luck to you all, it feels like the first tri was yesterday and now my baby is due next month. I know it feels like it’ll drag on forever but it flies by. I’ll be checking in and sending my best vibes and thoughts!!
Hi we was in the same due date club, but I sadly had a mmc at 10 weeks, I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm a nervous wreck, hope ur ok xx

Yes @playgirl666 i remember you and I am so glad to see you back. Best of luck on your scan! I am fine just exhausted and huge!

Yes @playgirl666 i remember you and I am so glad to see you back. Best of luck on your scan! I am fine just exhausted and huge!
Thank u :) I will update as soon as I get out of the scan, I do feel alot different this time and def feeling pregnant, so hopefully its all good :) I bet you are! I was due on April 27th so that's gonna be a hard day but as long as this baby is OK then I will get through it, thank u for checking in on us xx

I’m feeling so sorry for myself. I’m so sick and I feel awful. Just tried to do a grocery shop and now all the groceries are sitting at the bottom of the stairs waiting to be brought up and put away but I just feel too sick. My 5 year old and 7 year old are working on it. I always forget how debilitating the nausea is and I honestly am wishing I wasn’t even pregnant at this point :(

@Weemcb26 I had HG with both my girls and it did get worse with second. I was in hospital every fortnight to get fluids. No medication worked and sickness only stopped about 2 weeks after she was born. I really hope yours isn’t bad at all. I totally understand that sickness feeling that just won’t leave, it’s annoying to say the least.

Oh gosh ladies I’m feeling for everyone! I don’t think people get it until they live it.

@Reiko_ctu i hate that I have felt the same way. At points I’ve wished I wasn’t pregnant because it’s hard to see through this feeling. Is a unknown finish line and sometimes I feel like I’m drowning in this feeling. I know it’s all worth it and the further along you get you have more time feeling better than worse but this first bit is so tough.

@MrsKatie hey girl! Thanks for dropping in!

@playgirl666 cant wait to hear about your scan!

The joys of pregnancy, woke up craving an omelette, made one and enjoyed it but now the smell of eggs is making me extremely sick. Literally have to leave my house until it goes down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->