• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu girl dad to the core :haha: that made me giggle. It’s lovely your girls are excited!

we won’t share with the babies until we are ready for the whole world to know as mine love spreading the news :haha:
Ha yes that’s totally right! Thankfully my eldest loves a surprise so she’ll keep it to herself but my 5 year old, I have a feeling she’ll let it slip. My parents live in our rental suite so we see them daily. I’m sure I’ll have to tell them sooner rather than later because of my sickness!!

Is there any other diabetics here? Thank u @daniyaaq :) only 2 days till my 1st scan! Got this vest to announce if all goes well xx

View attachment 1095693
I’m not a diabetic but I do get GD earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. So I have to manage with diet and exercise from about 18/20 weeks, and last time I was borderline going on insulin so I’m really hoping I can avoid that this time. But the OB last time said, your body doesn’t work better as you get older. It was morning sugars that were high and I can’t really do much to control those.
Anyways I know it’s quite different than already having diabetes but thought I’d share :). Do you have extra scans to check on baby?

Thanks for starting the new thread.

Battling serious nausea the last couple of days. Can't bring myself to cook and barely cleaning so the house is a mess (3 boys in the house including DH).

I think the clutter is making the nausea worse!!

Anyone else feeling similar these days?
I feel you. It’s awful. I’m really hoping mine doesn’t get worse and just stays as is. If it gets worse I’ll have to cancel work and I really don’t want to do that. Luckily I homeschool my girls so I can sleep in and have a slow morning, and have a rest in the afternoon too, which helps. But the evenings are sooo bad and I work a Thursday evening shift just for a few hrs. I’m taking the anti-histamine/b6 combo, we call it diclectin here in Canada. Don’t know if it’s doing much other than making me tired. I also just don’t know what to eat. Everything gives me heartburn and I’m so thirsty but drinking makes my heartburn worse lol. Hoping the time till 14 weeks hurries by so I can start to feel better. Only 8 more weeks XD

I’m not a diabetic but I do get GD earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. So I have to manage with diet and exercise from about 18/20 weeks, and last time I was borderline going on insulin so I’m really hoping I can avoid that this time. But the OB last time said, your body doesn’t work better as you get older. It was morning sugars that were high and I can’t really do much to control those.
Anyways I know it’s quite different than already having diabetes but thought I’d share :). Do you have extra scans to check on baby?
Hi yes I get growth scans from 28 weeks every 2 weeks, im on 2 different insulins a day xx

I should be having growth scans to I normally start mine from 26 weeks and it's every 4 weeks.

I had a full liver transplant in 2011 so my pregnancy is very high risk. That's also the reason I can't go to 40 weeks and have to be induced early

Thanks for the new thread.

Survived my first day back at work after last week off. I'm shattered now but my in laws have just treated me to fish and chips for tea. Yum.

I have reverse sickness. I actually feel not too bad on a morning and then after dinner it kicks up a gear and gets worse by night. Only time I feel better is when I'm eating.

I ve had lots of cramps today. Not sure if it's linked to being more active at work or just stretching pains.

I finally got my video appointment for this Thursday to get my diabetic sensor, its a needle and white circle thing that u change every 2 weeks, u stick under ur arm, and I can scan my phone to check my sugars, no more pricking my fingers :) I have no feeling in my finger tips anymore! X

Those sensors are great. Will be so much better for you. They should give them to all diabetics.

Thanks for the new thread.

Survived my first day back at work after last week off. I'm shattered now but my in laws have just treated me to fish and chips for tea. Yum.

I have reverse sickness. I actually feel not too bad on a morning and then after dinner it kicks up a gear and gets worse by night. Only time I feel better is when I'm eating.

I ve had lots of cramps today. Not sure if it's linked to being more active at work or just stretching pains.
Fish and chips sounds sooo good!!

Hey ladies! My ultrasound went well:happydance: we saw a nice strong heartbeat and got my official due date which is Oct 13. Puts me almost a week behind what I thought but its okay, I'm just glad that baby is doing well. My next ultrasound and appt is April 6th. It feels so far away!

Hope you all are doing well:flower:

So happy all went ok. I like being put forward only in the hope the sickness goes quicker! Haha! But like you say it doesn’t matter either way aslong as bub is ok.

Nobody likes 1st trimester, non that I’ve met yet.
Earlier today I was calculating how many weeks till I get into the 2nd trimester and hopefully have some of my energy back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"