October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney oh you are far from a bad person! I’ve come to accept that I’m always going to be envious of a pregnant woman or someone with a baby. I know also that I’m incredibly blessed but that still doesn’t stop the ache in my heart for more. It’s ok to want another! I’m hoping that it’s just a case of time and you’ll have your rainbow! I can understand your worry but it’s not impossible!

@Suggerhoney oh you are far from a bad person! I’ve come to accept that I’m always going to be envious of a pregnant woman or someone with a baby. I know also that I’m incredibly blessed but that still doesn’t stop the ache in my heart for more. It’s ok to want another! I’m hoping that it’s just a case of time and you’ll have your rainbow! I can understand your worry but it’s not impossible!

Thanks love.
I feel better now you have said that.
Like don’t get me wrong I’m happy when someone gets there BFP or are pregnant but just swish it was me.

hope I do get my Rainbow. Having the miscarriage has just made me want it even more.

@Suggerhoney i think a loss just intensifies the want. I know it doesn’t feel like it know but you know it will all be worth it when your feeling your rainbow wriggling around d your tummy!

@Suggerhoney i think a loss just intensifies the want. I know it doesn’t feel like it know but you know it will all be worth it when your feeling your rainbow wriggling around d your tummy!

Oh yes definitely love. Well I’m 9dpo today and have gotten some vvv faint lines. More like shadow lines but nice and thick.
Hope when I test again it’s darker and pray so so hard if I am it is healthy and extra sticky. So scared to test again.

I saw your lines on the testing thread! Oh my! I really hope this is it for you!!!

I saw your lines on the testing thread! Oh my! I really hope this is it for you!!!

Sadly I’m out love. All tests since including a Frer I just did are all BFN.
I’m absolutely gutted.
Now the wait to bleed again.
I feel like giving up:cry:

@Suggerhoney oh honey! I’m so sorry. TTC sucks and feels like a punch to the stomach when you see a BFN. Sending you big hugs and hoping on this next cycle xx

Thanks love. It definitely sucks.
I’m on cd2 now.

I said to my DH wouldn’t it be funny if I fall in January again.
I would have another September baby lol.

it’s Tommy’s birthday today he’s 3.
I can’t believe it.

@Suggerhoney happy birthday to Tommy! Has he had a lovely day?

It’s funny though how many people have babies with birthdays so close. 2 of mine are 2 days apart and the other 2 are 8 days apart.

Goodluck for this cycle xx

@Suggerhoney happy birthday to Tommy! Has he had a lovely day?

It’s funny though how many people have babies with birthdays so close. 2 of mine are 2 days apart and the other 2 are 8 days apart.

Goodluck for this cycle xx

Thanks love.
Here’s some pics. And thanks im cd6 now so the boring part lol.
19A842E3-7656-40B1-99E3-ACDAFA9CE967.jpeg 522F47E7-1A08-407B-B8C5-CE6A84CCAA2D.jpeg 20227A16-33FE-417E-BE17-7CAC0E197CEC.jpeg

@Suggerhoney tommy is such a cutie! Lovely pictures!

yeah the build up is a bit boring isn’t it!! Waiting for the big O! Like I say hun I’ve got all crossed xx[/

he is so so cheeky and funny.
Harley had his 1 year old injections today and it was 4 needles, 2 in one leg and 2 in the other bless him. He did cry but not badly.
My brave boy.

Thanks love I’m really starting to lose hope now. I even said to dh that I don’t think we will ever get our rainbow.
It’s so hard to stay positive.
And I’m so so scared of falling and losing again.

dh said maybe it will fall In the same pattern as Tommy and Harley and I will fall In Jan again.

I wouldn’t mind another September or October baby.

Hi ladies how are we all?
All our babes must of had there 1st birthdays now and hope they all have had lovely days.

Harley is 14 months old now and he is such a good little boy.
He’s so happy and always smiling and laughing,
he absolutely melts my heart so much.
He and Tommy play together with cars and stuff and I just love watching them play.
It brings me so much Joy.

I can’t believe we are now in November and Christmas is fast approaching again.
My 43rd birthday is literally a week before Christmas Eve so must be about 5ish weeks away now.
Not looking forward to that.

we unfortunately are still TTC. It’s been really tough. Next cycle will be number 10 trying and it’s been 5 months since my miscarriage.
Sadly I have not fallen pregnant at all since then which is worrying.

I was so hoping and praying we would have one more baby b4 I get too old but sadly I don’t think Im ever going to get my rainbow.
I feel really sad inside because I want my rainbow so badly and was so hopeful.
But all that hope has gone.
:cry:

I miss you ladies a lot and pray your all well and all the toddlers are doing amazing,

Hey lovely, I cannot believe that these babies are 1! I miss this thread too! Was once so busy.
Hudson is a cheeky monkey! He is fully running about, nearly has 6 teeth! Is a happy little monkey.

Im so sorry your struggling lovely. I would love another so I know what that ache in your heart feels like so must be even harder trying and not being successful. I have every faith that you will get your rainbow. I can see with your birthday coming up won’t help but I’m still holding out for you lovely. Sending you big loves xx

Hey lovely, I cannot believe that these babies are 1! I miss this thread too! Was once so busy.
Hudson is a cheeky monkey! He is fully running about, nearly has 6 teeth! Is a happy little monkey.

Im so sorry your struggling lovely. I would love another so I know what that ache in your heart feels like so must be even harder trying and not being successful. I have every faith that you will get your rainbow. I can see with your birthday coming up won’t help but I’m still holding out for you lovely. Sending you big loves xx

Hi love
Oh bless him.
Harley has 2 teeth at the bottom and pretty sure some top ones will be here soon.
He is now finally crawling properly after doing Army man for so long.

oh love it really is so so hard.
I just feel like when we was ttc Harley I kept Getty pregnant like every 2 Months. Yes they were chemicals but the fact I kept falling told me I was super fertile.

It’s been nearly 5 months since the miscarriage now and I Haven’t fallen once.
It’s so worrying.
And this cycle I still am not 100% sure if I even ovulated. I think I have and I’m 2dpo but I can’t be sure sure until I see that temp rise and stay up.
If I ovulated when I think I did then that was cd25 which is so so late for ovulation esp for me.
Still worried my temp will not rise enough and I Haven't ovulated at all yet. But I hope I have.

I do fear that I won’t ever get my rainbow but there is nothing I can do about that.
Just have to hope and pray that I do.

@Suggerhoney sending massive hugs! Ttc has so many worries specially when your cycles are doing things they shouldn’t. I know you’re worrying about your age but just remember it isn’t impossible to fall preggo. I’m sure your rainbow is waiting for you! Maybe December is your month.

I love an army man crawl! My first used to crawl like that!

@Suggerhoney sending massive hugs! Ttc has so many worries specially when your cycles are doing things they shouldn’t. I know you’re worrying about your age but just remember it isn’t impossible to fall preggo. I’m sure your rainbow is waiting for you! Maybe December is your month.

I love an army man crawl! My first used to crawl like that!

Thanks love.
my temps never went up and today cd29 I’ve started bleeding.
So I did not ovulate at all which is so worrying.
I’m now cd1 again and cycle 10 ttc and in a way I feel relief that AF is here and I didn’t have to wait months for it like I was told can happen if you don’t ovulate.

But I’m so worried I won’t ovulate this cycle now either,
I really hope and pray I do and a December BFP would be nice.
Can’t see it happening tho.

I did joke with my dh a few weeks back saying what If I fall in January again like I did with my last 2 pregnancies. It would be another September baby. LOL.

I would really love a October or November baby so it’s not hot but if I did ovulate and fall this cycle I would be happy.

Tbh I’ll just be happy if I ovulate even if this cycle isn’t the one.
I didn’t really want a july brith because of the heat but a july baby is better than no baby. Even tho I would be due August but I have my babies around 37 weeks so if I ovulate at my norm time I think that would be a late July birth. All depends on if and when I ovulate.
If it’s a bit later than it would be early august which I don’t mind as much as that’s getting toward the end of summer.

Praying I do get my rainbow love but now I’ve had a cycle with no ovulation it’s just filled me with anxiety and I have no hope.

sorry to be so negative.

@Suggerhoney im not surprised that you’re feeling a little negative after all the stress of not ovulating. I guess with AF arriving it’s a fresh new cycle so there is some hope! I’ve got all crossed for this cycle! Maybe your body is waiting for January!!! Mine are close birthday wise so it could be that your body likes January! Haha xx

Hey ladies. Sorry no BFP sugger… hopefully you get your rainbow one more
Time.

meadow is almost 13 months and an absolute menace. She will not rest unless she’s making some sort of trouble. Cheeky and adorable though. She can walk for a few meters so she’ll be steady in a few weeks yet I think! She has 10 teeth now and still wakes up every 3 hrs for nursing at night :/ I am at my full capacity so I definitely do not want anymore babies!

@Reiko_ctu Hudson is the same! I feel like I need eyes everywhere because he is up to some kind of mischief. I am with you still on the night feeds… some of mine is pure laziness! He is in our bed and when he fusses I let him feed. I know it’s not forever so for now I don’t mind. Lovely to hear from you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->