October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney i can see all those lines. Got to remember that the hcg is so low that you might not be experiencing any symptoms yet. I’ve fallen pregnant 11 times and some of them I’ve had symptoms and others none. Oh hun! I’m crossing all for you right now

@Suggerhoney i can see all those lines. Got to remember that the hcg is so low that you might not be experiencing any symptoms yet. I’ve fallen pregnant 11 times and some of them I’ve had symptoms and others none. Oh hun! I’m crossing all for you right now

Thanks love.
I’ve tested again today with FMU and then tonight as well.
FC518C36-4DF4-4132-B8F4-8CE5BA5C97C0.jpeg 42896C0A-7101-4E3B-AA17-2872044C55E4.jpeg 833D407C-0D21-4749-9331-0C00FE12523D.jpeg
And here is tonight’s.C93D6D3A-A225-4B9A-85EC-2D99C83AA45D.jpeg
Literally on the edge of my seat with nerves.

So had a mini breakdown earlier today. Tested with FMU and lines were fainter.

Turns out my FMU is broken. Was the same with Harley and Tommy in the early stages.
Anyway tested again with 2MU and this was the results.
I’m in so much shock.
12dpo today
C9276AAF-2C38-497D-B01D-026B66E0A111.jpeg 05CBAFFE-3E1D-4CCB-9E38-C20187B6C76E.jpeg

Still a bag of nerves but I think this may be a sticky one. [-o<

Thank you ladies

I’m really worried now tho.
My ICs stayed about the same from 14 to 16dpo.
Frer have stayed same since 15dpo and I did a digi at 17dpo and only got a 1-2 when it should of been a 2-3 as over 4 weeks.

But my ICs at 17dpo I think looked a tad darker.

here is 16dpo 3BC826F3-1651-4D8F-AAA4-DB03F9B597DB.jpeg
And 17dpoD8E9BDCF-D945-419E-AA7E-D1A230839FA7.jpegThe 2nd from top test did turn into a bit of a line stealer but after the time limit.
Here it is after the time limit and also I did a easy&home as forgot to do one with the first lot of tests.and I did another white handle test as I felt the dye don’t look that great with the control line6FC210F8-F8DF-4405-A372-09861B17FF6B.jpeg

this is my Frer 2F2F8596-9F16-4038-9FD1-E2D7879054D0.jpegno progression for a few days now.

I also did another easy@home test with a opk as I did a opk around 14dpo and got matching lines but today it was peak
BB6A0CAB-905A-4A5B-A129-C243B843C1FB.jpeg

Really not sure what to think.
I was so upset the digital only said 1-2 which is 3 to 4 weeks.

I had a 2-3 with Harley at 15dpo. And I had a line stealer with Frer at 17dpo.

But I this one only a 1-2 at 16 and 17dpo and still no line stealer.
Should I be worried?

I know there is nothing I can do and if I’m going to miscarry there isn’t anything I can do about it.

I just don’t know what to think right now:
I know for now I am pregnant but For how long?

So scared.
And still zero symptoms and not even that bloated. With Harley and Tommy I was supper bloated at 4 weeks.

I’m going to miscarry.

I am so heart broken :cry:

@Suggerhoney im so sorry. It’s not easy to get your head round! The excitement of a bfp to be taken away really sucks. Doesn’t get any easier does it. I hope the bleeding isn’t to bad. Hugs xx

I’m so sorry. Those lines were so good. Heartbreaking. I would give vitex a try for a month or two, I miscarried twice and then the vitex was what kept my bean sticky in my opinion.

Thanks ladies
I am just so sad to be back at square one again.
Can’t stop hugging Harley I’ve not been wanting to put him down.

I have started some new tablets that has a bunch of stuff in including coq10 which is supposed to good to help eggs in older women.
It has a bunch of other stuff in too.
And I’m still taking the folate and vitamin d too so I’m hoping the coq10 will help the next one to stick.
If there is a next one.
I do have maca still too but I’m not taking that at the moment because it messed with my ovulation 2 months ago.
So I’m scared to take it.

I had 4 chemicals in 2020 then after the 4th which was in October of 2020 I started maca and folate then fell with Harley in the January.
I did all the same with this one but the only thing I wasn’t taking was maca.
So now I wonder if it was the maca that helped Harley stick.
I thought it was maybe the baby aspirin or folate but I was taking folate with this one and I started baby aspirin at 10dpo when I very first got a vvv faint line.
And at first it seemed to be working but then I got to 15dpo and my tests Just stalled and wouldn’t go any darker. And no line strealer like I had with Harley.
Then 18dpo my tests were fainter and continued to get fainter.
The last time I tested was on Saturday and I was still testing positive but faint.
Looked like my 11dpo tests.
I didn’t bother testing again.
Then the bleeding started on Monday.
It really does suck.

I’m just scared that was my only chance ladies.
I’m gonna be 43 in just under 6 months and I just feel like time is running out.
I hope I get another chance and I pray it will be my take home rainbow.

@Suggerhoney i know your age is a worry but it’s not impossible that you’ll have a other. It wasn’t that long ago you fell with Harley so you know it’s totally possible. I don’t know much about stuff to take to improve your chances so I’m not very helpful on that front but it sounds as though you have that covered anyway. You know that if it’s going to happen it will happen when it’s meant to. As hard as losing a pregnancy is I’ve always tried to look at it as I wouldn’t have the babies I have now if I hadn’t have lost. So I’m eternally grateful for my babies and if those other pregnancy losses paved the way for them then so be it. You’ve got this! It’s never an easy path but I have every faith that you’ll get your take home baby. You know with Harley that it happened and as hard as that road was it was so worth it just to have him in your arms.

big loves to you x

Finally got my babe sleeping well in her own room, she wakes about 3 times a night still but that’s ok with me.

AFM, I’ve had a very rough 2 years and now have been unofficially diagnosed with POTS (postural tachycardic syndrome) from long Covid if you can believe it. Not sure how long it will last as some people have it resolve in 12 weeks and some are still suffering from the original Covid in 2020. Basically I have a high heart rate when I stand up, I’m dizzy, and short of breath all the time. You can’t be diagnosed with pots unless it’s lasted 3 months so it’s not official but since I had Covid 1 month prior to these symptoms that’s likely what it is. I can’t believe my life!

Thank you @Mummy2Corban. Yes that’s definitely a good way to look at it.
It’s also nice to know I am still fertile even at 42. It’s so good I can still get pregnant. Just need one to stick now.
Will keep you all posted.
I’m cd10 now so I waiting to ovulate.

Finally got my babe sleeping well in her own room, she wakes about 3 times a night still but that’s ok with me.

AFM, I’ve had a very rough 2 years and now have been unofficially diagnosed with POTS (postural tachycardic syndrome) from long Covid if you can believe it. Not sure how long it will last as some people have it resolve in 12 weeks and some are still suffering from the original Covid in 2020. Basically I have a high heart rate when I stand up, I’m dizzy, and short of breath all the time. You can’t be diagnosed with pots unless it’s lasted 3 months so it’s not official but since I had Covid 1 month prior to these symptoms that’s likely what it is. I can’t believe my life!

Oh gosh love that does not sound good at all.
Is there anything that can help?

66A8AAAC-937D-480B-B45E-8B7050A31939.jpeg Can’t believe he is nearly 10 months old now. We will be celebrating his 1st birthday before we know it.

@Reiko_ctu im sorry to read this hun! I’m hoping that it does run it’s course soon. What can they do if it doesn’t?

@Suggerhoney what a sweetheart! As if he is creeping towards his first birthday! I’m not sure I can cope with 1st birthdays on the horizon! Fingers crossed for this cycle love xx

Any bubbas have teeth yet? Hudson doesn’t! It’s all new to me as mine have all had teeth by 6-7 months! He is definitely teething and I think they are close but nothing out yet! He is getting stronger on his legs too! He has started to stand on his own and can coast the furniture confidently so I think he will be walking before he is one! Then he really won’t be a baby anymore…. Pass me the tissues!

@Reiko_ctu im sorry to read this hun! I’m hoping that it does run it’s course soon. What can they do if it doesn’t?

@Suggerhoney what a sweetheart! As if he is creeping towards his first birthday! I’m not sure I can cope with 1st birthdays on the horizon! Fingers crossed for this cycle love xx

Any bubbas have teeth yet? Hudson doesn’t! It’s all new to me as mine have all had teeth by 6-7 months! He is definitely teething and I think they are close but nothing out yet! He is getting stronger on his legs too! He has started to stand on his own and can coast the furniture confidently so I think he will be walking before he is one! Then he really won’t be a baby anymore…. Pass me the tissues!

No teeth at all yet love.
He is rolling everywhere and that’s how he gets around lol.
He just rolls to where he wants to go lol.

thanks love. I’m cd16 and still waiting for my peak opk.
Hopefully it will be soon so we can try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->