October/November Conkers 2021***

I’ve got to go for bloods again todua at the hospital as the ones they did last week (not the Down syndrome testing) didn’t work or something? It’s the fourth bloods this week haha!! I’m not very squeamish but I am unsure how patient work will be! I’d had time off for my dad passing away then came back snd now had lots of tine off this week! I know I can’t help it but I Jusy feel like they will think I’m messing them around!

A friend took me out for tea last night which was lovely but she had a red wine and and a rare steak snd I just wanted to punch her hahahah!! I’m looking forward to being able to enjoy food again bechsss I Jusy don’t fancy anything at all. This baby always seems to hate all food bar chips!

@angie90 i feel you. I can’t tell you gore many times I’ve wanted a particular meal only to sit there and just not enjoy it. I was wanting a curry for so long and I persisted, tried to eat it like three times and it just wasn’t as good as i knew it was.

Oh @daniyaaq its so frustrating isn’t it! I’ve lost about 6lb in the last 2 weeks because I just don’t fancy eating or when I do I’m feeling sick! I had the same experience with curry! All I want is McDonald’s chips hahah!

I still have a feel meals that come straight back out... McDonalds is one of them!

@angie90 its lovely that you got to go out! Sorry you’ve got to have more bloods. When I had my molar I had to have bloods twice a week for about 4-5 months. Yuk!

so I just spoke to my consultant as I missed my email phone call last week. He said his happy about all the molar stuff as charring cross do my follow up so there’s already an action plan in place for that. He said that because I have delivered 5 babies and this is my 6th I’m at higher risk of bleeding after. As a precaution he wants me to have baby on delivery suite and to have a drip (can’t remember what it’s called but the one to shrink your womb) for a few hours so everything hopefully contracts. He said I can still have a water birth and midwives can take care of me but I’ve got to be on delivery suite.... so there goes my thought of home birth or the midwife led unit. I’d rather be safe than sorry so it is what it is I guess!

how is everyone?

@Mummy2Corban yeah it’s always better to be safe that sorry.

I’m doing alright in circumstances, counting down to second Tri as if it’s going to magically change. Work has agreed to move me to full time working from home so Monday just gotta get a letter from my doctor to that effect. I’m excited about that it’s been stressing me calling my manager nearly everyday to say I wanna work from home today.

Got some paperwork in mail from hospital. Blah. Surprisingly I was just having a conversation with DD1 about this she was asking me the difference between her birth and her sister’s (who was born back in our home country Botswana) and which I liked better.

@Weemcb26 aaaw hi baby. I love 12 weeks scans you can start to see baby chilling. That will be the official due date right? Will update first page.

@Weemcb26 aaaw hi baby. I love 12 weeks scans you can start to see baby chilling. That will be the official due date right? Will update first page.
YeH hun thank you! I know 12 week scan is brilliant watching them wriggle about xx

@Weemcb26 hey baby!!! Awesome baby looks good and great news for gaining a few days.

@daniyaaq its so annoying when the drs/receptionist mess up or there’s a mid communication and they end up being off with you!!!!!

I found the heartbeat on my Doppler this morning!!!! At my ultrasound they measured the heartbeat but didn’t have the sound on so I didn’t hear it.

I am 8 weeks even according to my dates, or 8 weeks 2 days according to the ultrasound measurements and I found this this morning.

I am over the moon in tears. I can’t believe I found it this early.

Last edited:
I got my quad results for downs and spinal bifida and they are low risk. Bring on the 20 week scan to check the rest and then we can share our news. Literally haven’t told anyone! It’s only me and DH that know!

do we find out what baby is? Or stay with what we know and stay team yellow! DH is easy so I think his happy for me to decide. What do you ladies think? Try something new for the last???

I got my quad results for downs and spinal bifida and they are low risk. Bring on the 20 week scan to check the rest and then we can share our news. Literally haven’t told anyone! It’s only me and DH that know!

do we find out what baby is? Or stay with what we know and stay team yellow! DH is easy so I think his happy for me to decide. What do you ladies think? Try something new for the last???
Yes yes find out!!! Congrats on the low risk xx

Ugh I can’t wait till I can go to our favourite restaurant again and get a Kung POW chicken noodle bowl! That’s what I really want although I know I wouldn’t be able to eat it right now.

I really think I’m having a boy now because I feel remarkably better this week and I’ve never ever felt better until at least weeks 14-16 before. I really need to find some boy names that I like :/.

so my sister had her 12 week scan and because she has a tilted uterus they had to do a trans vag scan but still couldn’t get the neck measurement! So she has to go again next week.

@Reiko_ctu i so hope you continue to feel better! And how good will your noodles be when you can finally eat them! I wonder if your bundle is blue? Makes you think that way if your feeling better than you did with your girls? I haven’t a clue about names! I must admit if we did find out we wouldn’t have to think of two sets of names!

Ah that’s a pain they couldn’t get that measured for your sister. Hopefully next time round they are more successful.

@Mummy2Corban it’s good your consultant is making sure they look after you and baby! Sorry to hear about your molar pregnancy! And yay for the non risky results! I can’t believe you’ve managed not to tell anyone!

@Weemcb26 lovely scan!!

@sil such a beautiful sound the heartbeat! I have a Doppler but not used it as too scared I won’t find the heartbeat snd then I’ll stress out!!

@Reiko_ctu ars you finding out the gender?

I think I’ve been so naive before and never worried about the results in my pregnancy with my little boy Woody! But this has been an eye opener! I wonder if I’d have the tests again if we have another baby as it has been really difficult! Much more accepting now of the results x

@angie90 i know! I think because I didn’t have my early scan I was worried and then because I’m we could only have the quad testing I wanna wait until the 20 week scan. I don’t wanna tell my babies until I’m sure this baby is ok. Plus we have both lost our dads and our mums are well.... that’s a whole different story! Did you say you’ll have your results by Wednesday? Will you still have the amino? Ahhh I love the name woody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->