• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Pumpkins 58 Tester's 10 BFP's

Thank you all for being so supportive :) I am hoping to move on now and look forward to a new cycle and new possibilities of seeing those two lines again :thumbup:

Don't want to dampen the mood here but want to update Dannixo. I have now confirmed my MC. My HCG levels are almost 0 :( Trying to move on to the next cycle now.

I am so sorry dear! Please don't be sorry! We are here to support you no matter what. Prayers for you dear!

Hi, is it too late to join in?

I'm on my 6th cycle TTC and due to test on the 20th. I had a lot of support here when I conceived my son in 2012 and I miss the fun!

It's never to late to join dear :) I have added you. Good luck this cycle!

:hugs: shudknow and baby.love12

I should be ovulating any day now! 1st cycle temping and so far so good. Feeling much more relaxed this cycle and going to try not to sympton spot! Roll on 20th when I can test although I bet I cave by 18th or 19th!!

4dpo yesterday spent all night with AF type cramps and occasional sharp pains. Doesn't usually happen to me until AF is in full force or at least if it does I don't notice it.

:hugs: shudknow. I'm sorry to hear.

Sorry af got you too babylove12.

Huge congrats on all the BFP's! I am aiming at a earlier ovulation this month as my cycle seems to be shorter? Fingers crossed for this month :)

Congrats to all the BFP's! So exciting!

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I will not be testing today as I previously said, because I ovulated later than expected. Could you please move my test date to 10/17. I am hoping I can wait that long!

:blush: Can I join? Got my positive OPK late last night and another this morning. I'm counting tomorrow as 1dpo so my testing date [even though I'll test earlier lol] is Oct. 23, 2 days before my DD's 1st birthday! :)

Congrats to those bfp and best of luck to those still in the TWW!

Hugs to those who've had the witch arrive :hugs:

Crazily nervous about testing tomorrow :( Who else is testing tomorrow??

Rooting for you Becky and all the other lovely ladies in this group.

:dust:

Rooting for you Becky and all the other lovely ladies in this group.

:dust:

Really bad AF like cramps on & off since lastnight, & backache. Feels like its just round the corner :( 12DPO today, AF not due til Sunday.

That can be a good sign. My cramping started from about 9dpo and was af type.

Goodluck for testing tommrow Becky xxx hope its two lines for you . I'm 8dpo .. Not testing till AF due so waiting till next Thursday .... Tick tock ....

Hi ladies :) I have updated the front page. Welcome new ladies! Good luck this cycle. I'm sorry for those who got the nasty witch. I'll see you in November thread. Good luck to those who are in the tww. May the odds forever be in your favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->