October Pumpkins 58 Tester's 10 BFP's

Congrats girlinyork!!!!!!

AF showed today... Exactly when it was due!! Roll on November...

GL everyone still waiting to test <3

Sorry Becky :( good luck for next month :) I'm 12dpo tommrow and can't wait any longer . I swore I'd wait till AF was due but not knowing is killing me !!!! I'm almost 100 % I'm out

No AF yet but temp is nearly below coverline today, so it should be arriving tomorrow. Onto November for us.

My AF isn't here, feeling out though Af could come between now and thursday/friday at latest. not testing again until i'm really late like sunday :thumbup:

BfN this morning, 1 day late, but no symptoms at all? Not ofpregnancy or the witch! Playing the waiting game now! Xx

Bfn here to 12dpo , she should fly in on Thursday ! Onto November for me :) Goodluck everyone left waiting ill be stalking :)

Yes left wonderin. I've made the November thread. I'll post the link of the front page.

Becky61 I'm sorry the witch arrived. Good luck next cycle!

FuturebabyG- welcome! I've added you. Good luck this month!

Hi ladies! I've been stalking as I wait through my long cycle to O and somehow, by the grace of God, I got a positive opk 9 days earlier than normal! I typically o on cd 27 of a 42 day cycle. Testing oct 31! Fingers crossed that Vitex was our saving grace and something sticks! :happydance:

Mrsz24: congrats! Hope it's good news at the end of the month! Stay sane during the wait!

Hi ladies! I should be about 6/7DPO. I've been spotting for the last two days, but it never got heavier, and it's tapering off now. Symptoms include: Spotting mixed with EWCM, sore, inflamed gums, headache, cold symptoms, loose stool and cramps. I'm praying that this is our cycle! I'll be testing Wednesday, and if :bfn: on Friday. I've always had a 12 day LP. So, I've got one HPT already, but I'll wait to use it on Wednesday, and then I'll buy more and test on Friday. I've got my fxd that this is our cycle! I went to the Doctor and he did a full hormone panel, and everything was perfect for the first time in 2 years! I'm so excited and hopeful that we caught it this time! DH and I :sex: on day 2 and 5 of my fertile window, so we've got a good chance! :happydance: C'mon, :spermy: find that egg! :haha:

Gohan3117 and mrsz24- Good luck ladies! I have added you both!

Ugh, temp dip this morning, plus zero symptoms over the tww. Pretty sure I'm out. :( see you all on the November thread!

About 4-5 dpo. What to do for the next 10 days to distract myself?? Hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->