October Pumpkins 58 Tester's 10 BFP's

Welcome- jovon, CarlyP, MomOfAPrince, BlossonBee, kyliem87 and Hello Kitty. I have added everyone. Good luck this cycle!

I'm sorry the witch arrived: maggs, babifever, Hammie and jjbubbles28. I hope too see you all in November's thread. You can find the link on the front page. Good luck next cycle.

Congratulations medzi on your :bfp: Happy and healthy nine months.

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been mia this week. Been crazy! We got a call from our agency for a 4 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy on Wednesday. Severe neglect/abuse. We should have them in our home by tomorrow. I'm Cd 11 today so should ovulate cd 18.

Today is a lucky day, two more BFP's! Congrats! :thumbup: :happydance:

Afm, I am so confused. My temp dropped to the cover line this morning so I was expecting AF, but so far today nothing. Not even spotting. Every time I go to the bathroom I am expecting to see red and am left confused. :shrug:
I am 10 dpo today, so it is a bit early for AF, but my last two cycles were actually shorter luteal phases (7 & 8 days) so this was an improvement. I am pretty sure I did ovulate. I guess I'll just play the waiting game and see...

I'm out and back to WTT! AF came at work, was a long month waiting! Good luck to all you girls still waiting and congrats the the positives x

Thanks ladies!

When I said faint I mean faint! AF isn't due until Monday. Going to do another tomorrow and hopefully it will be darker. It was so hard to get a picture and there is more color irl!

Good luck to the rest of you waiting!

Attachments

• 1505400_10152586228092670_6571044969750589758_n.jpg
    1505400_10152586228092670_6571044969750589758_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
Danni - Hope all goes well with the lo's today :hugs:

Kiki - Sorry she got you :(

I also see that Medzi! :happy:

AFM - CD3 today, nothing to report other then sore bbs ( which I always get ) a little nausea this morning until I ate something ( that's new ).

Heres my pic from my test yesterday!

https://i57.tinypic.com/2mqqic9.jpg

Hope to see many more BFP! Good Luck ladies!

Defo pregnant momofaprince! Congrats :)

Dannixo, hope all goes well with your new lo's. I'm sure you will be a fantastic foster mummy x

Welcome- jovon, CarlyP, MomOfAPrince, BlossonBee, kyliem87 and Hello Kitty. I have added everyone. Good luck this cycle!

I'm sorry the witch arrived: maggs, babifever, Hammie and jjbubbles28. I hope too see you all in November's thread. You can find the link on the front page. Good luck next cycle.

Congratulations medzi on your :bfp: Happy and healthy nine months.

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been mia this week. Been crazy! We got a call from our agency for a 4 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy on Wednesday. Severe neglect/abuse. We should have them in our home by tomorrow. I'm Cd 11 today so should ovulate cd 18.

Thank you!

Updating: AF finally decided to show her ugly face. I'm officially out this month. :( see ya'll in novembers thread and good luck to all those still in the TWW!

She visited me too :( onto next month :) ...... Dannixo I'm so excited for you and your new adventure .. Your gonna be a seriously busy lady :)

Two days till I can start testing seriously!! I'm working from home on Wednesday as well so can poas all day! :wacko:

Loving all the bfps on this thread!!! Congrats ladies!

Sorry for the ladies who af visited, best of luck for next cycle

Goodluck babylove :thumbup:

No need for me to test today, AF arrived right on time.

In other news I've finally been referred for ivf and already received and returned my choice of clinic form, I've also been told I should receive my initial appointment in 4 weeks. I'm so happy I thought the waiting list would be at least a year from what I've heard.

Congrats to all the bfps this month and good luck those still waiting.

Bjs2005, NewMrsJones and Left Wonderin- I am sorry the witch arrived, good luck next cycle. Hope to see you in November thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->