October Pumpkins 58 Tester's 10 BFP's

Today is 4 DPO and I woke up feeling super hot and sweaty. I have a stomach ache and have horrible acne breakouts! I hope this is a good thing...

I would love to join testing on October 2nd :0) on my 2nd round of clomid!

Can I join for oct 23rd? Started af today. Thanks :)

I know it is too early for me to be feeling symptoms, i would have only conceived on the 21st/22nd but I felt so tired I had a nap yesterday... i never nap. I think it's psychological though. I have had terrible heartburn for first time too.

pos opk today! bd the last two days - will aim for the next 2 days as well... please please please let this be my month...

Can I join? October 6th is my official test date (though I probably will test sooner!)

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is going well. Hubby hurt his back friday and had a doctor appointment tuesday, well she wanted x-rays done. Waiting to hear about them tomorrow hopefully. Tried to use cbfm this morning and totally forgot to reset it. So going off my other cycles which I'm very regular im cd 17 today and usually ovulate cd 18/19. We managed cd 16 but today was a no go due to all the pain meds. So pretty sure I'm out this month..

Dannixo that's rotten timing !! But your still in with a shot those little spermy can live for up to 5 days inside and still be good to go ! Actually if you ov on cd18 its perfect timing ;) I recently read research ( ill try find it ) that said the optimum day to bd whe ttc is 2 days before ov ! So your good to go

aww im sorry dannixo- what bad timing :(

Thank you ladies! X-rays came back negative. Everything looks good thank god. Doctor still wants 4 weeks of physical therapy. Thinks it might have been a pulled muscle.

Hi everyone :)

Hi Danni :) Glad your OH is on the mend! Can I be a total pain (I do this every month!!) & change my test date to October 7th please? Thank you <3

Goodluck Becky, have you ovulated now? how was your bd timing this month?

Can i be a pain too dannixo, and make mine the 3rd please :)

Goodluck Becky, have you ovulated now? how was your bd timing this month?

Can i be a pain too dannixo, and make mine the 3rd please :)

I caved & took an OPK, as i was having period like cramping!!!! BD CD11-14, positive OPK CD16, so FF predicts O CD17, BD CD 17 & 18... Missed CD 15 & 16 though :( What do you reckon?? Do i have a chance??

I read you are having some bizarre goings on... Fingers xed its symptoms!! :) x

That sounds good to me hun! you're definitely in. Goodluck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back