October Rainbow Babies!!!

Meant to say, is anyone else waking up at silly o'clock? It was 5am this morning which is better than the last two mornings at 3 and 4. Eyes pinging open and not a chance of getting back to sleep :sleep:

ME!! Im just not sleeping great full stop!!! Having lots of vivid dreams, keep getting up for the toilet and then i lie there exhausted not sleeping!! Nightmare!! x x

im so chuffed...had an MMC before so am ver worried about this time...just did another digi and have gone from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks :D yay :D

Thanks for the welcome! I have also had some lower back ache, kind of like af cramping (normally starts in my lower back, and then when I actually start my period, it moves to the abdominal area.) But that has been gone now for a day or two, and the only thing I have is nausea and a pulling sensation in my abdomen. I guess that is my uterus growing.
On Thursday afternoon I had an episode when I wiped after peeing, there was bright watery blood on the toilet paper... then I wiped about 2 more times and it turned brown. I went to the bathroom after that, and nothing, and 3 days later here I am, no more episodes like that, so I hope I am in the clear since it hasn't happened anymore. First Beta on Monday was 32, second on Friday was 250something. Go back for another beta on Tuesday.

Hello ladies I am very cautiously here. Got my bfp this morning at 11 dpo. I have had two mmc so to be honest I am really numb at the moment. Trying just to get past when af is due and then see from there. EDD 31st October (happy halloween lol)

Hello ladies I am very cautiously here. Got my bfp this morning at 11 dpo. I have had two mmc so to be honest I am really numb at the moment. Trying just to get past when af is due and then see from there. EDD 31st October (happy halloween lol)

Congratulations debzie and welcome!!! Little halloween baby for you!! :happydance:

Sorry for your previous losses...were all in the same boat here so we can go through this together!! :hugs:

Hi Debzie!
Congrats on the digi islander!
Good luck with your next set of betas on tues Beth! I have my first tomorrow and second lot wed.
This evening I have had bad tummy ache like AF cramps, worrying me a little hope it's ok! X

Welcome Debzi, I'm new here as well. But I've read through the post and I think we've found a pretty good group of ladies to be pregnant with!

Im nervous to !!!!! Due date 26th Oct & wish these next 7 weeks would speed by :( I want to know my bundle is safe !

Im nervous to !!!!! Due date 26th Oct & wish these next 7 weeks would speed by :( I want to know my bundle is safe !

Me too! Me too!!! This time now, is the time frame that I have m/c the times before so I am soooo scared... I carried until 7-8 weeks before passing everything, so I am dying to get a scan to see if there is even a heartbeat. I am more confident now than I was, so hopefully it is my mother's intuition telling me things will be okay.

Welcome Debzie i'm sure I remember you from a soy group back in May?

Well I have lost all my positivity. My boobs have stopped hurting. They have been consistent for over a week and helping to calm me a bit but now they don't hurt at all. Arrgh!

I really only remember morning sickness and sore boobs with my son.... now I panic if my boobs don't hurt as much as they did the day before... but from what I can gather, symptoms come and go... I wish they stayed so I'd feel a little bit less worried...

Welcome Debzie i'm sure I remember you from a soy group back in May?

Well I have lost all my positivity. My boobs have stopped hurting. They have been consistent for over a week and helping to calm me a bit but now they don't hurt at all. Arrgh!

Don't worry Cazi. Mine stopped hurting too, and my nausea has gone. I pretty much feel great! Except I'm a bit on the moody side. :blush:
Symptoms aren't always a good indicator. Keep that positivity. :flower:

Hello ladies! How are all of you doing? congrats and happy, healthy, and blessed 9 months to all of you!!! :flower: May I join? It's just hard to fit in the regular thread after losing a child, and I am so glad that this section is available. It's like being in limbo not fitting in one or the other...

I know exactly how you feel... I am also glad BNB has this section. I feel out of place when I go into other forums. Welcome and Good Luck to all of us!

Hello ladies! How are all of you doing? congrats and happy, healthy, and blessed 9 months to all of you!!! :flower: May I join? It's just hard to fit in the regular thread after losing a child, and I am so glad that this section is available. It's like being in limbo not fitting in one or the other...

Welcome and so sorry about your loss. :hugs:

hi everyone :)

hope I can jump on this bandwagon. We have been given due date of 22nd of october. still seems pretty sureal to be honest!

Welcome to all the new ladies :flower:

Cazi, I know how you feel about losing symptoms. My boobs don't hurt as much, and I'm barely having any m/s. Really nothing. Stay strong hun :hugs:

Well, I have my first ultrasound tomorrow at 9 a.m. I'm absolutely terrified that we're not going to see anything on the screen or there isn't gonna be a heartbeat. I just wish I had some more symptoms going on. I have maybe 1 minute of sickness in the morning, then I feel fine. Still having crazy vivid dreams and very moody and hormonal. That's about it. I've been praying every night that this little bean is okay.

Welcome to all the newbies!! Hoping everyone on this forum has a H&H 9 months!

Hope everyone with upcoming scans get wonderfull news!

AFM - little nausea yesterday morning, that's really it, little cramping here and there but no real symptoms yet, hope the nausea picks up though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->