• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Rainbow Babies!!!

Good evening all!!! (Im experimenting with colours today...never really paid much attention to it before!!) :haha:

Sooooo is anyone else having cravings for anything???
Mines not food related but i cant get enough of fresh apple or orange juice and its the only thing that makes me feel...well....satisfied at the moment!!! Im off food but give me a large glass of cold orange anyday!!!! :wine: (obviously the wine glass is full of juice!!!):rofl::rofl:

yay!! Great news!

And Rachel, I love your orange juice filled wine glass!! LOL! That is the same thing I am doing, I have drank half of the jug all alone!! I did the same with DS!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on your :bfp:! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Woohoo Cazi and Twinkie!! :happydance: What great news!And best of luck for tomorrow Tweak! Keeping my fx'd for you.

Islander - congrats on the digi :thumbup:

I'm craving fruit and anything thirst quenching which is good. Apparently it's a sign that your body wants more vitamin c.

How is everyone today? I've been to see my midwife and what a waste of time! She couldn't even get blood out of either arm so I have to go back tomorrow for a nurse to do it. Starting to resemble a pin cushion :dohh:
Told me the scan I'm having on Wed will only be a guarantee for that one day and there's still a long way to go to the 12 week scan. I know that, aarrrghh. This was all said after I had explained how anxious I was feeling. Hmm...that's going to do me a lot of good! Whatever happened to positivity! Sorry, rant over xx

Morning all! Had to share my exciting news with you. I was starting to panic as I'd been using digi's for the last week, last one yesterday morning and kept getting 2-3 weeks. My DH banned me from buying anymore, so I went to the chemist this morning and bought a 2 pack :haha:
Anyway, I got my 3+ and it came up within less than a minute!! :happydance:
Feeling optimistic about the scan now which is tomorrow. Can't wait. Still nervous about it but not as much.

A magpie has started visiting our garden (1 for sorrow). I'm very superstitious so always salut them and say the rhyme 'Hello Mr Magpie, how are you and your family today...' blah blah. Hoping he might bring his mate with him (2 for joy) then if they have some babies in spring, it may be 3 for a girl or 4 for a boy!! :headspin:

morning ladies!

welcome newbies!

so happy for cazi and twinkie on their great scans! keep the positive vibe girls!

good luck today with yours tweak, hoping for great things!

Rachel - im the same with fruit juice, how funny! i havent gone off my food but craving fruit juice and really fruity fruit like grapes and melon!

Wilfbown - yay for 3+ how far gone are you? you need a ticker!!! good luck for scan tomorrow!

i have my second set of bloods tomorrow and will phone up for results thursday!

Just got my BFP a few days ago at 10dpo! My due date is October 31st!!!! This is my third pregnancy in a year. (lost 2 babies 9-10 weeks in 2011) I have a good feeling about this one and am in love already. Happy, healthy pregnancies to you all!

Welcome April. Congratulations on your BFP! Sorry to hear of your losses but i'm liking your PMA xx

I'm on cloud 9 right now ladies :cloud9:

Our ultrasound want fantastic. One little perfect little bean in there, measuring 6w2d, with a heartbeat of 128 BPM!!!

:happydance::cry:

Morning all! Had to share my exciting news with you. I was starting to panic as I'd been using digi's for the last week, last one yesterday morning and kept getting 2-3 weeks. My DH banned me from buying anymore, so I went to the chemist this morning and bought a 2 pack :haha:
Anyway, I got my 3+ and it came up within less than a minute!! :happydance:
Feeling optimistic about the scan now which is tomorrow. Can't wait. Still nervous about it but not as much.

A magpie has started visiting our garden (1 for sorrow). I'm very superstitious so always salut them and say the rhyme 'Hello Mr Magpie, how are you and your family today...' blah blah. Hoping he might bring his mate with him (2 for joy) then if they have some babies in spring, it may be 3 for a girl or 4 for a boy!! :headspin:

That's wonderful. So glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to hear about your scan.

Congratulations your :bfp: April. Welcome. I pray this baby you'll get to hold in your arms.

Tweak, praise God! So happy for good scans!

Hi everyone, I got my bfp at 9dpo but wanted to wait til 14dpo just to be sure. I'm due on 31st October according to ovulation.

I got pregnant straight after a mc and ovulated on cd27. I was just wondering, will the midwives accept my ovulation date or will they go by lmp which was actually my mc? Going by lmp would bring my due date 2 weeks earlier.

Welcome April and congratulations! :flower:

Tweak - that's brilliant news. Really happy for you :happydance:

Mom2 - thanks.

Feeling crampy today ladies and lower back ache. No much nausea and my boobs never hurt me in pregnancy, they just grow massively! :holly: xxx

welcome lindblum! where abouts are you from? im a berkshire girl also :)
i think if you explain the circumstances to you they will accept your real ov dates otherwise your dates will be massively out.

wilfbown i was feeling crampy yesterday and day before but much better today. i wish my boobs would grow, as i dont have the biggest ones lol! they are sooo sore though!

Welcome New Ladies! I had my blood work done this morning, now just waiting until around 4 for the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->