October Rainbow Babies!!!

Hi ladies!! Wow theres loads of us PAL October babies now :happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies, think ive managed to add you all to the first page!

Spent ages catching up, so pleased to see that everyone is doing well!! Lets keep the PMA going!!

So how are everyones symptoms at the moment??

Im so tired, feel like ive hit a brick wall today! Headachey and sore!! Also look like im 6 months pregnant due to bloating - Does anyone else have this??? :shrug:

I am majorly bloated, I do look 4 months pregnant and I think I have gained 2lbs of water weight! I didn't have morning sickness with my last two pregnancies, so this is all new to me. I am hoping the next 5 weeks go by quickly. I don't mind feeling sick for this reason, but it will be nice to move into second tri and start feeling a little better!

Charmer, I didn't really start feeling sick until about 5 weeks and at about 6 weeks the morning sickness really kicked in, so you have plenty of time LOL. My husband wants this to be our last, but I would really like 3. We only saw one sac at my U/S, so about 99% sure that there is just one in there for me!

Aww, it sounds like everyone is doing well.
So far not a lot of sickness which is bothering me but boobs are massive and very bloated. Got super achey legs and the odd twinges in my hips and groin.
In all my preganancies I also get the strangest pain in my left ear as well! It goes as quick as it comes but I never have it any other time.
I feel different this time...hoping that's a good sign.
Bumpy - can't believe they don't refer for scan after RMC! My Dr said she wanted to wait and see what happens before she refers me for an early scan :shrug: so I've booked in for a private one for a week on Sat. Spoke to different Dr. today who asked if I'd been refered to EPU yet and said she'd refer me...the sooner the better! They won't continue doing my bloods though :cry: Pleased they're going to monitor yours for you. The reassurance will make all the difference.
She's also authorised me to see the midwife on Monday as normally you can't book in with her until at least 8 weeks xx

twinkie - sorry you are feeling sick...but still wish it was me lol!!

Bumpy - Hello again!

mom2 - That's very similiar to what happened my last pregnancy, went in at 8 weeks and baby was measuring 6 weeks with very faint HB, finally at about 9w6d the HB stopped and it took until I was 11 weeks to m/c, I wanted to do it naturally and I will never do that agian! DH has agreed with me as he was so scared b/c it put me in labor for 2 hours and was pure HELL...anyway, just wanted to let you know that I could sympathize with you on that, which is why I'm waiting until my 8 week appt and if all is on track then it should be viable...least that's what my history dictates!

Rachel - I'm right there with you honey, if I'm not bending over the toilet puking my guts out then I just am not happy lol!!

AFM - I had one of those "wow, was I just a little nauseas" moments today where I felt sick for like 30 seconds...hope it picks up! Really hope these next few weeks fly by and we all have healthy rainbow babies!! I personally would like healthy twins! I know it's crazy but my next sucessfull pregnancie will be my last and I would love to be able to have 2 more but don't think I could emotionally/physically survive 2 more pregnancies so the next one is it for me...I was on clomid so it's not too far fetched lol!

3Xs, I'm so sorry for your losses. It is devastating watching your baby die and then walking around with your dead baby in your womb. People would say, "I'm so sorry, I heard about your miscarriage." to which I would say, "Well, I actually haven't miscarried yet, my baby is just dead."
Harsh, I know. But that's how I felt. So hard. :wacko: I ended up having a D&C because I had no signs of miscarriage and couldn't stand it anymore.

But now I'm grateful for the times I got to see my baby on the ultrasound and hear baby's heartbeat. I know I'll see all my babies in heaven, but I'm really praying that I'll get to hold this one here on earth.

Welcome to all the new ladies, think ive managed to add you all to the first page!

Spent ages catching up, so pleased to see that everyone is doing well!! Lets keep the PMA going!!

Im so tired, feel like ive hit a brick wall today! Headachey and sore!! Also look like im 6 months pregnant due to bloating - Does anyone else have this??? :shrug:

I am majorly bloated, I do look 4 months pregnant and I think I have gained 2lbs of water weight! I didn't have morning sickness with my last two pregnancies, so this is all new to me. I am hoping the next 5 weeks go by quickly. I don't mind feeling sick for this reason, but it will be nice to move into second tri and start feeling a little better!

Me too! I can't believe I'm this bloated and my pants don't fit already. Always my first pregnancy symptom, pants don't fit must be pregnant. So unfair.

Me too! I can't believe I'm this bloated and my pants don't fit already. Always my first pregnancy symptom, pants don't fit must be pregnant. So unfair.

My OH had been convinced that id been secretly binging and had put on loads of weight!! He was really pissing me off so i googled it and made him read through all the info!! His response " It should go down by 10weeks!!" :dohh: Why are men soooo hopeless with this kind of stuff??!!!

My OH had been convinced that id been secretly binging and had put on loads of weight!! He was really pissing me off so i googled it and made him read through all the info!! His response " It should go down by 10weeks!!" :dohh: Why are men soooo hopeless with this kind of stuff??!!!

Oh, I hope you slapped him for that!:dohh:

Twinkie - my pregnancy with DD mimiced that exactly!! Hope that's a good omen for you!

Mom2mm - yeah, I had a d&c with my first m/c as it was almost the same thing and this last one was just very rough - so twice now I've had to walk around knowing that I was pregnant but not really pregnant at the same time... I lost it a little this last time, started drinking and smoking a little (cigs...not pot lol) and just kinda going crazy...but even then I waited until after 8 when DD went to bed..

Twinkie - my pregnancy with DD mimiced that exactly!! Hope that's a good omen for you!

Mom2mm - yeah, I had a d&c with my first m/c as it was almost the same thing and this last one was just very rough - so twice now I've had to walk around knowing that I was pregnant but not really pregnant at the same time... I lost it a little this last time, started drinking and smoking a little (cigs...not pot lol) and just kinda going crazy...but even then I waited until after 8 when DD went to bed..

My hubby made me talk to my doc about depression this last time. I just laid in bed all day and cried :cry:, but doc said to give it time that its just normal grief. She was right.
Hubby didn't want to try again because he didn't think we could handle the grief, but I think he discovered if we just give it time we get through okay. :kiss:

Yeah, I didn't move for days, shocked hubby as i almost always bounce back pretty quick but this last time really got to me...It was normal and I straightend my little butt back up after a few weeks!

morning ladies!

how is everyone today, thanks for the welcomes!

Rachelbubble can you put my due date as 19th October, thanks hun!

im with you ladies that talk about bloat - wow i look awful! felt a little sicky this morning too, anyone actually been sick yet?

morning ladies!

how is everyone today, thanks for the welcomes!

Rachelbubble can you put my due date as 19th October, thanks hun!

im with you ladies that talk about bloat - wow i look awful! felt a little sicky this morning too, anyone actually been sick yet?

Done!!! :thumbup:

No sickness for me!! Just feel a little nausous when i havent eaten!! Lots of headaches at the moment though x x

I had some headaches last week but they seem better now! hope you feel better soon

i was sick a few times now ive worked out how to get round it :)

Welp, I felt like crap this am - kinda felt a little sick, which was awesome lol! Course I really thought I was gonna throw up because I was hungry, which happened last night too!! Plus with Olivia I had sinus issues and I'm having that now, also I had a lot of blood in my nose with her so this is a good sign for me too!! So I'm starting to feel a little more optimistic this am! How is everyone else today??

Charmer - Glad you're starting to feel sick!!

I've got a headache this morning, and tired. Add sore boobs to that and that's about it for symptoms. I kinda felt sick last night, but not sure if that was from the V8 juice I drank or not. I'm 6 weeks today, so I really hope the symptoms start to pick up.

Welp, I felt like crap this am - kinda felt a little sick, which was awesome lol! Course I really thought I was gonna throw up because I was hungry, which happened last night too!! Plus with Olivia I had sinus issues and I'm having that now, also I had a lot of blood in my nose with her so this is a good sign for me too!! So I'm starting to feel a little more optimistic this am! How is everyone else today??

Ive not been having sinus issues but my nose feels so stuffy and blocked all the time and i feel like im blowing my nose every 2 mins! I suppose i have had a little blood as well when i blow! Never realised it was a symptom!! :shrug:

Im feeling more optimistic today...i feel like ive turned a corner this week! Symptoms increased, spotting stopped and i really feel like everything is going to be ok!! Hoping it down to my intuition!! I KNEW last tie it was wrong but this time it feels completely different!! Weird eh?? x x

Hi there!! My due date has changed to 10th Oct after my scan last Tuesday. Glad to hear you are well and getting sicker by the day, lol

Hi ladies,
How is everyone today? I'm in need of some reassurance please. I'm having cramps today, not severe, just like period cramps but with a heavy, pulling feeling low down. This is normal isn't it?
I'm also getting a lot of discharge (sorry if tmi) but it's changed from a white colour to a beige colour. It doesn't smell at all but I'm just getting a little panicky. I'll be 6 weeks on Monday.
What do you think? x

Hi ladies,
How is everyone today? I'm in need of some reassurance please. I'm having cramps today, not severe, just like period cramps but with a heavy, pulling feeling low down. This is normal isn't it?
I'm also getting a lot of discharge (sorry if tmi) but it's changed from a white colour to a beige colour. It doesn't smell at all but I'm just getting a little panicky. I'll be 6 weeks on Monday.
What do you think? x

Im the same as you hun!! Ive been reassured about the discharge that it'll only get worse as pregnancy progresses!! Im having to wear panty liners everyday im getting so much of it!! Its normal!!
Ive been having cramps as well, i think its down to your uterus growing and moving around! My pains are not bad but i can feel them especially when im stood up and there seems to be alot of pressure down there!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->