October Rainbow Babies!!!

Oh I meant to ask everyone's opinion on getting liquids down. I have been real sick with ms that doesn't let up. I only throw up here a couples times a day, but so queezy it's hard to function. This is my first time with ms. I didn't have it at all the last preg. Anyway, I've tried water, gatoraide, ginger ale, sprite, juice, etc. it all makes me feel much worse. I've also tried sea bands and emmatrol (which ironically enough makes me puke). Saltines are all that I can stomach food wise, but I'm worried about not getting enough fluid. Any ideas???

Ice pops are the best way to stay hydrated, but not irritate your stomach. You can just freeze plain ice on a stick, or freeze juice or milk or whatever! The liquid goes in slower so its easier on the stomach. (think ice chips in labor, not water, for a reason)

Ice chips!!! I never even would have thought of that. Wonderful idea!! Thank you!

Morning ladies I feel so sick today :-(
Woke up at 3am feeling awful very very sick and feel like my stomach was in knots! This is not a side of pregnancy I have felt before!!

How is everyone else today?

Hi bumpy I'm like you woke up at 4am feeling very sick. Had to get up and eat a piece of bread and glass of fresh orange 1 hour later the same thing. I am now trying to eat a much breakfast to try and keep me going until lunch time! I have never felt like this before so hoping its a good sign.

My symptoms -
Tiredness
Sore BB's
Feeling sick all day (and all night)
lots of CM
Thirsty.

Hope everyone is ok xx

So starting yesterday afternoon I've been very uncomfortable. My uterus is really hurting. Not cramping at all, totally different. It feels like I have a big bruise, very tender to touch. The pain is right in the middle, not to the side like they say ectopic pain is. And its constant.
Anyone relate?

I have the same ( i think) thing. No period like cramps at all. The best i could compare it to would be like the braxton hicks i had towards the end of my second pg. Like an inside sharp stab? I also experience a tearing sensation if i roll over or stand to quickly.

I thought ectopic too at first but its not on the side at all either. odd eh? :wacko:

Hi bumpy I'm like you woke up at 4am feeling very sick. Had to get up and eat a piece of bread and glass of fresh orange 1 hour later the same thing. I am now trying to eat a much breakfast to try and keep me going until lunch time! I have never felt like this before so hoping its a good sign.

My symptoms -
Tiredness
Sore BB's
Feeling sick all day (and all night)
lots of CM
Thirsty.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Cazi i swear my pregnancy is almost mimicking yours! we are having very similar symptoms! sickness doesnt seem AS bad for me though although at 3am it was horrible!

i have a scan next friday 2nd march! fx fx fx

doc just phoned with my blood results. all looking good so far!
mondays HCG was 10,088 and Wed was 16,494. apparently they are supposed to double every few days for the first 4 weeks and then by 6-7 weeks they slow down and can take up to 84 hours to double. mine are doubling in 67.7 hours or 2.8 days and she said the figures were spot on. getting the same tests repeated next week and she said after that there is no point as the results dont become as accurate as the HCG starts to plateau. I think i may be a day or two further than my ticker says but for now im keeping it as it is!

great news bumpy, glad everything is going well x

That's awesome, bumpy. Your numbers look great!

Oh I meant to ask everyone's opinion on getting liquids down. I have been real sick with ms that doesn't let up. I only throw up here a couples times a day, but so queezy it's hard to function. This is my first time with ms. I didn't have it at all the last preg. Anyway, I've tried water, gatoraide, ginger ale, sprite, juice, etc. it all makes me feel much worse. I've also tried sea bands and emmatrol (which ironically enough makes me puke). Saltines are all that I can stomach food wise, but I'm worried about not getting enough fluid. Any ideas???

I am having a similar problem. I am not throwing up, but nearly everything I drink upsets my stomach and my morning sickness is turning into all day sickness. So far I have found the thing I can tolerate the most is milk. I think it is because it is thicker. I might try a smoothie and see if that helps too. I also found that decaf tea is easier on my stomach than most other liquids too. Luckily I am able to eat apples and soup and other foods that have liquid in them too.

i have hardly any sickness or nausea... but bbs are v big and tender, im exhausted and my skin is a mess!!also peeing more lol...just not gonna worry about it or think about it until my scan (still waiting on a date) i dont care if the letter says I have anoher 4 weeks til scan, I just need the date so i have something to hold on to...this waiting is driving me mad!

Hi ladies I have that uterus type pain and also lower back pain was really bad this morning and it started freaking me out. Boobs have really started hurting today. Still no ms but its still early days for me.

Hi debzie!! so nice to see you here! I remember you from the ttc straight after mc thread. Congrats!

Hello Madrid and thanks so nice to see you too. Congrats back.

Hi ladies! I have been stalking this thread from the beginning:blush: you seem like a lovely group - hope you'll have me!? I had a MC at 9w+4d and D&C on Dec 10th 2011, it took until the beginning of Jan for my HCG levels to drop to normal. I got my first proper AF on 8th Jan and ovulated around 28th Jan (cd21), I started having nausea a few days after O'ing (weird!) so tested early at 9dpo and got a BFP!! By my calculations, my EDD is 19th October. So relieved and happy to get our BFP so quickly but nervous after the last experience.

I am very blessed to already have a gorgeous little girl, she is coming up to 15 months. :cloud9:

I am sorry for your losses :hugs: this does seem like a very lucky thread and it's wonderful to see all the positive updates and scan results!

Happy & healthy 9 months to us all! X

Hi ladies! I have been stalking this thread from the beginning:blush: you seem like a lovely group - hope you'll have me!? I had a MC at 9w+4d and D&C on Dec 10th 2011, it took until the beginning of Jan for my HCG levels to drop to normal. I got my first proper AF on 8th Jan and ovulated around 28th Jan (cd21), I started having nausea a few days after O'ing (weird!) so tested early at 9dpo and got a BFP!! By my calculations, my EDD is 19th October. So relieved and happy to get our BFP so quickly but nervous after the last experience.

I am very blessed to already have a gorgeous little girl, she is coming up to 15 months. :cloud9:

I am sorry for your losses :hugs: this does seem like a very lucky thread and it's wonderful to see all the positive updates and scan results!

Happy & healthy 9 months to us all! X

Welcome Hope4BFP!!! Sorry for your loss :happydance:

Glad youve managed to get your BFP so quickly!! :hugs:

Had a bit of brown spotting today!! Im absolutely terrified to my core!! Why does it just keep coming back?? Been nearly 2 weeks since i last had any!

Welcome Hoped4bfp - I have a 15 month old too!!

Beautifull scan pics ladies! Glad everyone is getting good scans and good news, praying that luck continues on my way too!!

My Symptoms are:

Little on and off morning sickness
Hotflashes
Dizziness
Cramps
Stretching ligaments (sharp pains on either side of abdomin)
Tired
Cravings??

This pregnancy is mimicing the one with DD, so I'm hoping that's a good sign!! With her, I really wanted to eat spagetti before I found out I was pg with DD and I HATED spagetti (like it now though)! This pregnancy when I suspected I was pg, I really wanted deer sausage...I HATE deer and I HATE sausage lol!! Plus both pregnancies I almost made myself sick drinking so much milk!! Maybe it's a good sign...I don't really consider those cravings, but not sure what else to call them lol!! Have had deer sausage about 4 times in the past week and a half lol!! Good luck ladies!

rachelbubble, hope the spotting is nothing x
i had spotting twice at 8 and 12 weeks when i was pregnant with my 2nd child.

Hi Hoped4bfp! Welcome, we're glad to have you! Congrats on your BFP!!!

rachelbubble, I had spotting at 5 weeks until just about 4 or 5 days ago. So my spotting was off an on brown for almost 2 weeks. U/S showed everything to be fine. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

So, I think I am 5 weeks 5 days... Doc said everything looks on track if I o'd on the 28-29 (weekend)... but if I o'd earlier than that, then I am in for another loss. I think I o'd the weekend.. I normally get EWCM a few days before, and I got it wenesday and thursday, so more than likely o'd the weekend. No heartbeat today, but he said he'll do an ultrasound anytime I want, so I am going back next thursday because he said no matter the date I conceived then we should be able to detect a heartbeat by then... if there isn't one, then I guess I'll just wait for the bad part, and try again. But I swear, deep down I feel like this is my keeper #2....

US Pica.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->