October Rainbow Babies!!!

well i had my scan yesterday and so happy to say that everything is fine!!!!! beautiful little heart beat of 148!!!!! seriously that little flicker on the screen must be about THE most beautiful thing ive ever seen!!!!! so measuring 6w6d which i was a bit concerned because i was meant to be 7w1d but she said the measurements are accurate give or take 4 days so she said that was fine.

Yes, the little cuties are so small at that age that some doctors won't even try to measure them. Sounds like baby is doing great, congratulations!:flower:

So starting yesterday afternoon I've been very uncomfortable. My uterus is really hurting. Not cramping at all, totally different. It feels like I have a big bruise, very tender to touch. The pain is right in the middle, not to the side like they say ectopic pain is. And its constant.
Anyone relate?

I have been having some strange pains in my abdomen that I was kind of worried was in my uterus, BUT since at this point it hasn't risen out of my pelvis yet I am thinking my pains are intestinal. I have been way consitpated and have had alot of gas, so I am pretty that is what is causing my pain!

Wow ladies!! What amazing updates from everyone!!! It does seem that we have a group of lucky ladies!! Lets keep all this positivety!!

Congratulations all!! :happydance:

Just a quick question for all you early scan ladies- I know everyone is different, but I will be 6 weeks 4 days... any clues to what I will be able to see on the Ultrasound scheduled for in the morning?

Just a quick question for all you early scan ladies- I know everyone is different, but I will be 6 weeks 4 days... any clues to what I will be able to see on the Ultrasound scheduled for in the morning?

I was 6w4d when I went for my ultrasound on Tuesday. Here's my scan pic:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMAG0076.jpg

The tech dated it at 6w2d and we saw the baby with a flickering heartbeat. It all depends on how you are measuring I guess.

Like the last poster said, it all depends on how accurate your dates are (ie if you ovulate late, you may not be as far along as your Dr. calculates). By 6.5 weeks you should see a yolk sac, fetal pole and a heartbeat, but if you are off by a few days you may not see all of that. I had a early scan at 5+4 (5+1 by conception) and all we saw was a gestational sac and yolk sac. I had a repeat scan two weeks later and saw a fetus with a heartbeat.

I am so nervous, I was looking foreward to this scan to ease my worried mind a little, then I started thinking... what if it is too early!? I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thank you for your replies, I will update tomorrow after the scan...

I was completely terrified going into our scan. So scared that we weren't gonna see anything. Stay strong, I'm sure it'll go great. :hugs:

:happydance::happydance:Wow ladies loving all the san pics and blood results, each and every post has put a smile on my face and given me hope.:happydance::happydance:

Good luck tomorrow Beth I had a scan at 5+5 and saw sac, yolk sac and fetal pole with a heartbeat. So if your dates are not off by more than a week you should be able to see at least a sac and yolk sac.

I also love how everyone is doing in this thread. Its a nice happy place to come to an even tho we all have had losses and now have the same fears, people are really staying +ve!!!

Hi Beth. Good Luck tomorrow! I think waiting is the absolute hardest part. I found out my dates were off by 3 days and it made a HUGE difference in what I saw the first time and I what I saw the next time. Don't panic if you don't see a hb just yet. I went in thinking I was 6 and 1 for the first one with no hb and by the next us everything was perfect. So hang in there and know we're all here with you!

Just wanted to add my symptoms so we could compare.. I read the posts about achy abdomen and constipation, and I can soooo relate... here they are:

*Morning Sickness-Comes and Goes, but it almost killed me with DS.
*Sore Boobs-sometimes they alternate left or right, sometimes they are sore together..sometimes more sore than other times.
*Achy Abdomen-mostly if I have been moving around alot... but it feels like stretching and pulling, just something normal...
*Constipation-soooooo bad, I have taken stool softeners and drank apple juice...and normally milk sends me to the bathroom like a bomb...but I drank a glass and it was just like a normal BM...but atleast I had one...
*Tired.....
*Cramps-here and there, nothing like before.... I think that totally had to do with the constipation..
Anyone the same??

Good Idea Beth! I'd love to see other's symptoms as well.
My symptoms:
Cramping if I do too much but just like Beth said more of a pulling thing.
Horrible m/s! Or should i say all day sickness. It feels like the flu.
Headaches and intense Heartburn
Constipation followed by several days of diareah.
Bad gas and gas pains. Feels like cramping.
Burping a ton
So tired I could sleep 24/7

Oh I meant to ask everyone's opinion on getting liquids down. I have been real sick with ms that doesn't let up. I only throw up here a couples times a day, but so queezy it's hard to function. This is my first time with ms. I didn't have it at all the last preg. Anyway, I've tried water, gatoraide, ginger ale, sprite, juice, etc. it all makes me feel much worse. I've also tried sea bands and emmatrol (which ironically enough makes me puke). Saltines are all that I can stomach food wise, but I'm worried about not getting enough fluid. Any ideas???

Since my MS isn't that bad right now, I just force myself to drink liquids...but with DS, I had to be put on medication because I lost weight and everything... that was the only set back with my pregnancy with him.... MS caused weightloss and almost dehydration, but I never had to have fluids because my doctor would tell me I was borderline and I would drink whether I was thirsty or not...

Oh I meant to ask everyone's opinion on getting liquids down. I have been real sick with ms that doesn't let up. I only throw up here a couples times a day, but so queezy it's hard to function. This is my first time with ms. I didn't have it at all the last preg. Anyway, I've tried water, gatoraide, ginger ale, sprite, juice, etc. it all makes me feel much worse. I've also tried sea bands and emmatrol (which ironically enough makes me puke). Saltines are all that I can stomach food wise, but I'm worried about not getting enough fluid. Any ideas???

Ice pops are the best way to stay hydrated, but not irritate your stomach. You can just freeze plain ice on a stick, or freeze juice or milk or whatever! The liquid goes in slower so its easier on the stomach. (think ice chips in labor, not water, for a reason)

Symptoms:

Major heartburn, ugh
nausea that comes and goes (but pretty rare at this point)
Soreness of the lower abdomen (feels like a big bruise)
Minor cramping that comes and goes (usually if I'm up and about)
MAJOR moodiness (irrational emotions, feeling like a crazy person)
Severe thirst (constantly drinking water, I mean constantly)
Bloating (my tummy looks like I'm ready to go into labor already)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->