• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Rainbow Babies!!!

great news bumpy, and how exciting to have an early scan!

Cazi Yaayyy for being sick! :wohoo:

Beth - great numbers try not to worry :thumbup:

Lovely pic Twinkie :happydance:

Islander - I'm the same. Had all the symptoms and very strong when I had mmc but this time, hardly anything and....

Had my scan this morning and I have a 2mm bean with a heartbeat! They couldn't date it properly because it's too early but she guestimated 5.5-6 weeks which ties in with my dates and everything looks normal :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

My DH laughed when he asked how big it was and she said 2mm!
Stay healthy xxx

Oh, that's wonderful! I bet you're on :cloud9:

Hi All

I've been off line for a few days with wireless issues, so welcome to all the new ladies, and congratulations to everyone who's had a scan and seen the heartbeat!

I had my second scan today, and was measured at 7+2 with a little heart flickering away on the screen! I was so relieved to see it, but know we aren't out of the woods yet as we've been here before. Anyway I have a follow up scan in 2 weeks, and have been prescribed progestorone, so keeping my fingers crossed!

:wohoo: That's awesome! Even though you aren't totally out of the woods that is a great sign. Grow baby grow!

Well I haven't had very many symptoms. A little bit of nausea that comes and goes, but not bad at all. A tiny bit of breast soreness at random intervals. But boy! I am tired!:sleep: I have so much I want to get done, but all my body wants to do is :sleep:
I'm supposed to be going into town to get my HCG levels done again, but a nap sounds really good right now, I might do that first. :haha:

Wilfbown and CB1 so glad your scans went well!!

Bumpy thats fantastic news hopefully it wont be long until you see your little bean!!

AFM I feel constantly sick trying to eat still but don't really fancy anything. Have just woken for a little nap. Soo tired at the moment even thought I had 10 hours sleep last night!!!

Congrats on all the scans!! How lovely to keep up with the good news!!

I'm like you cazi, feeling nauseous most of the day.

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while-I've been very sick and very tired. Welcome all the new bfps!!! Congrats!

I'm in the waiting room right now to see my dr. Supposed to be 7w2d but weve never made it this far before. We haven't seen the heartbeat yet so this is the Apt where we would. I
Soooo nervous and scared!! Please say prayers!

Oh Meaggers, I pray your appointment goes great! Let us what the LO's heart rate is!

I got my HCG level checked again today. 2424! :cloud9::cloud9: :wohoo:

Last week it was 141.5, so its doubling every 40.9 hours! Way better rate that I had with any of my losses. Praise God, its looking good!

Meaggers hope your scan goes well. Looking forward to an update xx

Mom2 what fantastic numbers very happy for you xx

Madrid once again good luck for tomorrow xx

Just wanted to update! The LO has a PERFECT hb of around 140-145 bpm. I went to a different doctor today with better u/s machine and we're at 6weeks 5 days today. So I believe Tweak and I are right together on this one. The best news of all- The hematoma is gone! Just disappeared! :cloud9:

I'm so excited for all of you. All of these wonderful scans, heartbeats, and all around good news. This is going to be a fabulous 9 months for all of us as it seems to be a very lucky little group!

Madrid- I hope your scan goes well tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures and an update.

For the rest- Keep those scan pics and HBs coming!!

Attachments

• 425260_2684415156126_1428800572_31963051_439824301_n.jpg
    425260_2684415156126_1428800572_31963051_439824301_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 431526_2684416556161_1428800572_31963053_185126863_n.jpg
    431526_2684416556161_1428800572_31963053_185126863_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
Seems like everyone is doing fantastic! I posted an update this morning (with scan pics), but it deleted itself! :growlmad:

Meag - I'm glad your scan went well!!! How awesome!! We're just about the same!!

M - I hope your scan goes well tomorrow!!

well i had my scan yesterday and so happy to say that everything is fine!!!!! beautiful little heart beat of 148!!!!! seriously that little flicker on the screen must be about THE most beautiful thing ive ever seen!!!!! so measuring 6w6d which i was a bit concerned because i was meant to be 7w1d but she said the measurements are accurate give or take 4 days so she said that was fine.

Wonderful news everyoune. Loving the fact everyone is having great scans! It really is a lucky group!

Congrats all! love all this good news and lovely scan pics!

Hope your scan went well this morning madrid xx

Cb1, Meaggers and Ella - congrats on your scans. So pleased for you all. :happydance:

Bumpy - glad you're getting that scan. It only took 4 days between my dr asking for a referral and me having the scan so doubt you'll have to wait long.

Mom2 - thank you. Yes I'm on :cloud9:

Madrid - keeping fx'd xx

Hope everyone's feeling well today. I can't stop eating and the back ache is seriously kicking in now but still no nausea xxx

Just wanted to update! The LO has a PERFECT hb of around 140-145 bpm. I went to a different doctor today with better u/s machine and we're at 6weeks 5 days today. So I believe Tweak and I are right together on this one. The best news of all- The hematoma is gone! Just disappeared! :cloud9:

I'm so excited for all of you. All of these wonderful scans, heartbeats, and all around good news. This is going to be a fabulous 9 months for all of us as it seems to be a very lucky little group!

Madrid- I hope your scan goes well tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures and an update.

For the rest- Keep those scan pics and HBs coming!!

Oh, Meaggers, I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->