October Rainbow Babies!!!

Casi so nice to see you here too!

I'm very tired as I write this. I could easily sleep & it's only 18:50. Lol

Hey peeps Tara here, also 'HOPEFULLY' due in October (3rd by my reckoning)

My story in a nut shell story is as follows: Tx'd due to spina bifida,hydro & arnold ch 2 @ 20weeks in November 2011 - had a beautiful baby girl Tilly-Ann who lived for 2 whole hours & it was magical....... And am now 7 weeks pregnant. . . . With my 1st scan due this Monday the 13th ----- AM BRICKING IT!!! xx

hello!!!!!

im sorry about your loss:hugs:

good luck with the appointment!!!

Awwww thank you - will let you know how goes!!
Being seen @ a Jessops children's hospital in Sheffield throughout this time, so hopefully IF there is to be anything a miss it will be detected ALOT earlier??

Fingers crossed for Monday I'm just praying its a viable pregnancy up to now - Baby steps ey ladies ~ 'baby steps!' Good Luck to you all also xx

This is how I feel :sleep::sleep::sleep::sick::sick::sick::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

What is everyone up to at the weekend? I'm planning on taking it easy, and getting as much sleeps as I can, which probably won't be that much with a toddler running riot! I'll just have to try and persuade DH that he needs to have some "father / son" time whist I get some quality duvet time...

Hi! I'm not feeling so tired, it's more the ms. It started yesterday and it's been non stop so I'm very pleased.

I plan on study as my exams are next week starting Monday. Hope you'll have a lovely weekend!!

oh im getting really concerned, i haven't felt sick at all, in fact i used to feel more nauseous BEFORE i was pregnant.

Hi all. BFP last week, still haven't had the courage to get a scan at the doctor's office. My LMC puts my due date at October 2nd. We'll see what the first u/s says. I'm so nervous!!

I haven't told anyone (besides hubby) yet. Anyone else afraid to spill the beans? Afraid that you will m/c again?

Hi Ella, I wouldn't worry too much, some women don't get morning sickness at all - besides it's still early days, plenty of time for it to kick in yet!

Empty inside, congratulations on your BFP! It looks like you and I both have toddlers the same age! Other than DH my sister knows (for moral support) and I've told a couple of people at work so they know I need to take it a bit easy over the next few weeks (also incase I have another mc - I won't have too much explaining to do if I need to take time off)

Xx

hi!!!!

yeah we definitely arent telling anyone till 12 weeks, im sooooooooo nervous about it.

Hi ladies....

Sorry ive not posted for a while....been struggling a little with PAL! Its so hard isnt it ladies!!! Im trying to think positively but im scared stiff!!

Tiredness is killing me....i could sleep for 12 hours and then still need more!! Week off work this week so hopefully will get some rest!!

Welcome and congratulations to all the new ladies.....right im gonna update the first page....if i miss anyone please let me know x x

Ella - I haven't had any m/s since my 1-2 day bout last week. I'm praying it starts up again soon!

EmptyInside - We've told a few people; close friends who know what we've been through, and have been there for us through it all. But we're waiting to tell family until a little later. Maybe tell my parents after the 1st ultrasound on Feb. 21st, if everything comes back good. Not sure about that though, still so scared.

Louise - I slept for 11 hours last night, and it felt so damn good! :haha: Although, I was driving to get my car worked on, and felt like I could go back to bed. No energy is my big symptom - I didn't even take care of the non-refrigerated groceries last night; they're still sitting on the floor outside the kitchen! :haha:

Hope everyone else is well, and welcome to the new ladies :flower: I'm struggling with the PAL thing too sometimes. Only symptoms are tiredness and sore boobs. I woke up in the middle of the night, and turned on my stomach and it hurt to lay on them. They seem to be worse at night, then in the morning. 5w2d tomorrow, and that's when we lost our 2nd angel. Praying I can get over that hurdle...

Good morning ladies! Nausea and tiredness are still my main symptoms. My boobs are slightly sore and definately bigger and I am really constipated. For those of you with no symptoms, mine really didn't get strong until this week, and with my son I had no symptoms at all, so there is a wide range of normal, try not to worry. PAL is extremely hard, but it will be so worth it when we are holding our babies in 8 months!

hi all feeling really nervous at the moment that its all goin to go wrong. I still dont really have any symptoms I have slightly sore bb's and even that can be off and on. I'm finding PAL really hard at the min and could even go as far as i'm hating it :-(
This worry i driving me insane!! Hope everyone else is well xx

Can I join?we were ttc for 3 months then at my 12 week scan in October I found out I'd had a MMC so I had an ERPC, tried for another 3 cycles and just got my BFP-due 17th October...very excited but also very nervous...

Can I join?we were ttc for 3 months then at my 12 week scan in October I found out I'd had a MMC so I had an ERPC, tried for another 3 cycles and just got my BFP-due 17th October...very excited but also very nervous...

Hi hun and welcome!! :flower:

Sorry about your loss....were all in the same boat here so we can do this together!!

How you feeling???

het, thanks :) im feeling good, some nausea and tender boobs but ok really...also pretty tired.im so happy but also terrified....

het, thanks :) im feeling good, some nausea and tender boobs but ok really...also pretty tired.im so happy but also terrified....

Thats exactly how i feel...im over the moon but absolutely terrified!!! Just wanna get to 12 weeks and then ill feel like i can relax a little!! x

hi all feeling really nervous at the moment that its all goin to go wrong. I still dont really have any symptoms I have slightly sore bb's and even that can be off and on. I'm finding PAL really hard at the min and could even go as far as i'm hating it :-(

I'm sorry hun :hugs: PAL is so so hard. I have good days and bad days. This morning when I woke up, my boobs barely hurt. And they've been pretty sore for the past few days. They're gettin' that way now, but I was starting to get nervous. It's an up and down roller coaster, take it one day at a time :hugs:

Welcome! :flower: Glad you got some symptoms going on!

Chin up!! I had a day like that yesterday but have managed to wake up feeling a little more positive today!! PAL is so so hard and for me it feels like an impossible uphill climb but all we can do is take it one day at a time and that'll eventually take us to 12 weeks and onwards :hugs: x x

Congratulations on your bfp islander, and welcome on board!

It sounds like we're all having a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride with this. I just feel like I'm in limbo until my next scan on the 22nd (should be 7+1 now by LMP but could only see sac and yolk at last scan, so fingers crossed it's just that I ov'd late...)

One thing that I've found helps me is reading all the positive scan results from everyone else, it all helps keep the PMA going! Has anyone got a scan or appointment booked for this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->