October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

ILoveme29

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, so just briefly today I had an iui done after a longggg break since December. I had MMC last August and praying this is my lucky month.

I took clomid 150mg, Metformin 1000mg, Geritol Vitamins, Ovidrel trigger and iui backed up with TI later today and tomorrow to cover my basis. I took hpt today just to make sure the Ovidrel was in fact kicked in and yup it has. Im having the craziest O pains and cramping.

Is anyone else in the same boat either with meds or Naturally. all are welcome and wishing you all the best of luck and Baby dust. :flower:

Hey, I think I've seen your posts around the boards. :wave: When are you planning to test? I'm about 4dpo, af due October 4. I don't know if I can wait that long to test, though. :D

Me, but I haven't even O'd yet haha. Hopefully soon.

I've got everything crossed for you Iloveme! When will you test?

@tcinks yes I remember you from other boards

I'm not exactly sure when I will test. due to the trigger shot I don't want to test too early and get false hopes. I will test 14 days past trigger which is the 5th of Oct. Af is due oct.6th I'm going to do blood work at my job, luckily I have access to find out that way. I'm honestly extremely nervous.

I Made sure to BD day of iui, day after and the next to cover all days lol.

now I'm on progesterone suppositories twice a day

Hey ladies.....I am also testing in October. I had my IUI yesterday so I am supposed to test on the 8th.

Last time I got my +PG it wasn't till day 16 or so. I don't think that I will be testing early. I just have to keep myself busy and try to forget about it.

I had bad O pains yesterday also. Today I am getting a numb feeling down the back of my legs. Not sure if it's related to the IUI or anything, I know it's not a PG symptom though.

@tcinks yes I remember you from other boards

I'm not exactly sure when I will test. due to the trigger shot I don't want to test too early and get false hopes. I will test 14 days past trigger which is the 5th of Oct. Af is due oct.6th I'm going to do blood work at my job, luckily I have access to find out that way. I'm honestly extremely nervous.

I Made sure to BD day of iui, day after and the next to cover all days lol.

now I'm on progesterone suppositories twice a day
What does the progesterone do?

I've been getting all sorts of symptoms this week, which I'm trying to ignore. I honestly have been feeling "symptoms" for the past few cycles, so I don't want to get my hopes up. The earliest I've gotten a :bfp: is 10dpo , so I'm trying to at least wait until then. Which would be this coming Friday.

@TTC Welcome, im talking myself out of testing early due to the trigger shot. last time it stayed in my system for 13 days. If I test early it will be 14 days post trigger, which is the 5th of oct.

@tcink the progesterone prepares your lining to thicken and prepare to catch the egg. A lot of ppl who take clomid or do iui' are instructed to take it day after iui until 14 days testing.

so far ive been keeping up with my temps, no necessarily the same time everyday but just about the same time. and its staying up so far.

I'll be testing for the first time in October - scary!

My period should be due 8 October, I'm going to try and wait until at least then (yeah right:blush:)

I will testing on sat (1st) when I'm a week late. I don't normally get even a hint of a BFP until I'm 5 weeks+

AF is officially 3 days late tomorrow, no signs of her coming. Suffering from a UTI at the moment.. yuk!

Twinges in lower belly, sore nipples (.)(.) and creamy white cm.

Had a chemical last month, and I've had a MMC and ectopic this year, so really hoping that our rainbow baby is snuggling in.

I have ordered some ICs and I have 2 FRER left.

I'm going to be a big strong girl and not test anymore til Sat.. keep me strong ladies!

I'll be testing for the first time in October - scary!

My period should be due 8 October, I'm going to try and wait until at least then (yeah right:blush:)

LOL welcome to the club, im only 5dpiui and dying to test already. the wait is the hardest thing. :coffee:

you are very patient, I know its the hardest thing to wait that long, but no AF is a great sign. my nipples are sore already but I take progesterone so its hard to symptom spot. Im also sorry for your losses. :hugs:

I will testing on sat (1st) when I'm a week late. I don't normally get even a hint of a BFP until I'm 5 weeks+

AF is officially 3 days late tomorrow, no signs of her coming. Suffering from a UTI at the moment.. yuk!

Twinges in lower belly, sore nipples (.)(.) and creamy white cm.

Had a chemical last month, and I've had a MMC and ectopic this year, so really hoping that our rainbow baby is snuggling in.

I have ordered some ICs and I have 2 FRER left.

I'm going to be a big strong girl and not test anymore til Sat.. keep me strong ladies!

It's hard to be patient, but I know that I will only disappoint myself if I test too early.

I have major bloating at the moment! Which I'm hoping is down to being pregnant.. if so I'm going to be look very pregnant very early on!

My next order of ICs should be here tomorrow, so I will be eager to test then!:happydance:

I'm also on Progesterone, although I don't recall my levels being low. I was told to take them 3 times a day, I am not sure how much of a dos that is daily.

I am trying not to symptom spot. The funny thing is that the cycle that I did get my BFP, I had less symptoms than when I don't get a BFP.

I am also due on the 8th, I think I will test on the 7th. Now I just need to keep busy till then. It's so far away, Im only 2 DPIUI.

@Mrsreed I totally understand. I took a trigger shot and last time I tested day 13 still had positive hpt. so I promised I will wait for at least 14 days post trigger. wishing you the best of luck. if you do start testing please update us I would love to see the progress. what kind of hpt's did you order?

@TTC progesterone isn't given due to low progesterone all the time. it just helps get your lining nice and thick for the egg. I really cant explain the pressure and the thoughts that go through your mind to anyone who has never been in the TWW lol. its unbelievably nerve wrecking.

I broke down and bought some FRER today. Only 7dpo , but I haven't tested yet. :) So I'm not really into old wives tales, but my mother always told me that if you have a dream about fish, someone is pregnant. (Don't ask me why fish...no idea) And each time my sisters or I were pregnant, she always had the dream. A total of 6 pregnancies between the 3 of us, and she knew every single time before we told her. My most recent pregnancy, the same day I took my test, she texted me a couple of hours later and told me she had a dream that I was pregnant. We didn't want anyone to know yet so I just brushed it off. But she was right, as usual. Anyway, I was out with her today and she told me she had another dream. So there's like a 100% chance that either I or one of my sisters is pregnant. :haha:

@Tcinks I def heard of the fish dream and hopefully its you!

I broke down and bought some FRER today. Only 7dpo , but I haven't tested yet. :) So I'm not really into old wives tales, but my mother always told me that if you have a dream about fish, someone is pregnant. (Don't ask me why fish...no idea) And each time my sisters or I were pregnant, she always had the dream. A total of 6 pregnancies between the 3 of us, and she knew every single time before we told her. My most recent pregnancy, the same day I took my test, she texted me a couple of hours later and told me she had a dream that I was pregnant. We didn't want anyone to know yet so I just brushed it off. But she was right, as usual. Anyway, I was out with her today and she told me she had another dream. So there's like a 100% chance that either I or one of my sisters is pregnant. :haha:

Oh my goodness I LOVE this story!!! I hope that little fishy is yours!!

I'm testing beginning of October, or at least I think I will. AF is due October 4th, but I'll be on vacation with the in-laws during that time! I might sneak a couple hpt's in my bag though... I'm waiting until at least Sept. 30th to test, as that will be 10DPO.

:dust: to you all!

Can I join?

So I should be ov'ing in the next couple hours I usually Ov 5 days after last pill but wow the ovary pain is so much even in my back

i am 5 dpo i am due for AF on 10/07. i think i might be having early signs but idk.

@ILoveme29 Thanks for the progesterone info, so I guess it makes sense for me to take it. I am not sure how think my lining is but I guess this can only help. As for the crazy TWW, there are some people who don't even know the stress of TTC. Boy, do I wish I were one of them. It took me almost 3 years to get my first lo.

I have never heard of the fish dream. I have lots of dreams so it will be interesting to see if I have one about fish. I know that my tell tale sign of PG is a bleeding nose. As soon as I get a bloody nose I know I will get my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->