October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

@Bonnie 10dpo is a good time to start testing, whishing you a lucky month!

@Kaicee what cd are you, and what pill exactly are you taking?

@hbarber im around the same dpo, what symptoms are you having?

@TTCFirst yes I envy those, on this site I see some women who are preggers with baby #6 its just happens for them so quickly without even trying, and here we are years trying, saddens me.

If you ladies don't mind, just to kinda keep track answering some of the following and on the first page I will post so everyone knows how many bfp's this thread can get.

how many months/cycles or years TTC? 23 months

when will you be testing? oct.5th

meds or natural, if meds what kind? Clomid 150mg,Metformin 1,000mg, Geritol , ovidrel trigger, progesterone suppositories

these are my answers if everyone can keep it going that will be great!

@Bonnie 10dpo is a good time to start testing, whishing you a lucky month!

@Kaicee what cd are you, and what pill exactly are you taking?

@hbarber im around the same dpo, what symptoms are you having?

I took clomid and I'm on metformin
I started temping too late in this cycle I think to catch my Ov but I think I'm now 1dpo

Great idea!

how many months/cycles or years TTC? 26 months

when will you be testing? Was supposed to be Oct 4, but I caved today...

meds or natural, if meds what kind? No meds

I broke down and tested. ---->

I hope it's okay to post this, I know it isn't October yet, but I couldn't wait! I'm shocked at how clear the line is...af isn't due for 6 days! https://i67.tinypic.com/2nteaeu.jpg

im sorry its not showing up for me, I even tried on my phone

Great idea!

I hope it's okay to post this, I know it isn't October yet, but I couldn't wait! I'm shocked at how clear the line is...af isn't due for 6 days! https://i67.tinypic.com/2nteaeu.jpg

Holy moley!!! That is a clear line if I ever saw one! I guess your mom was right AGAIN! Man I need to meet this lady!! Are you so excited!!!?

I will answer the questions too!

how many months/cycles or years TTC? Technically we started for a few months in the beginning of the year, then had to stop because I was having all sorts of problems, ended up having chronic appendicitis and having surgery about two months ago. So this is the first cycle since after my surgery that we've been trying.

when will you be testing? Tomorrow!! Sept 29th.

meds or natural, if meds what kind? No meds. Just prenatal vitamins.

I'm having all these weird pains/feelings but since I had weird pains/feelings for about 6 1/2 months (due to the appendicitis and random bout of BV), I'm not very optimistic. But we will see.

Good luck ladies! You never know when this might be the month!

Omg @tcinks I finally got it to show. There is no squinter for sure. I'm so happy for you yay!!

@bonniebeams good luck tomorrow please keep us updated.

Hi ladies ...joining you in October. I'll be turning 34 and it's our 7th cycle ttc. 1st cycle on clomid. I do ovulate on my own and everything looks good on my end so far...hope this is our lucky month! I'll be officially testing around October 18th.

Hello ladies! I haven't O'ed yet and I'm still finishing AF but I wanted to get in early and be in this tread to watch everyone and put in my two cents later for October (says 28th but I think it will be an early one this month.) Hoping you all get the positives you desire and can't wait to see the tests in the future! (Grats Tcinks!)

Also details- Me: 28 DH:37 married for 3 months currently NTNP due to surgery removing one ovary when 15 I have about less than 5 years left of "good fertility".
We want to try and have 2 kids before Hubs is 40 so FX!

Welcome Canadian!

Did my first poas test this morning. BFN. I think I'm going to hold off testing until af is due. It's just too disappointing.

Hi Ladies,hope I can join? I O'd today so just started my TWW. DH and I have been trying for 1 year and this is our 3rd cycle on Clomid 50mg. I plan to test around 12dpo which should be 11th Oct but will probably do a random test earlier 😂

Hi ladies ...joining you in October. I'll be turning 34 and it's our 7th cycle ttc. 1st cycle on clomid. I do ovulate on my own and everything looks good on my end so far...hope this is our lucky month! I'll be officially testing around October 18th.

Welcome to the thread, wishing you the best of luck this cycle :flower:

@Canadian welcome, and good luck to you and hubby

@bonnie sorry for the bfn, hopefully it turns positive it may still be too early.

@welcome Aphy we have been in other threads before, did you have to take a trigger shot?

off work today because its my birthday, I'm praying the rest of the weekend goes by super fast , I'm only 5 days away from testing. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. My temps are still high, but can really go by that due to taking progesterone but I'm still being hopeful.

off work today because its my birthday, I'm praying the rest of the weekend goes by super fast , I'm only 5 days away from testing. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. My temps are still high, but can really go by that due to taking progesterone but I'm still being hopeful.

That's fun! Do you have any plans?

Great idea!

WOW....I have never heard of someone getting a BFP so early. Congrats!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

how many months/cycles or years TTC? I tried for 2.5 years and had by baby, this is the first cycle I am trying again.

when will you be testing? oct. 7th

meds or natural, if meds what kind? Goal F, ovidrel trigger, progesterone suppositories

Mind if I pop in?

I know that I O'd because my blood test came back with a nice 23.6 nL/mg for Progesterone.
The doctor said I should test tomorrow.
I think I'm 12dpo ... but I'm not really sure. Just that my O cramps stopped the day i got ewcm and then nothing after that.
Been having symptoms, and now I think I'm becoming delusional... (I really hope I'm not)

Anyways... Af isn't due til Sunday, so I'll probably test tomorrow cause the doc said I could, and then Sunday when AF doesn't show ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->