October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

@Tcinks thinking a nice date night with hubby, celebrating with my fam this weekend.
did you get your betas done yet?

@stargazer good luck testing tomorrow, what symptoms are you having?

@Iloveme, yes,I recognize a few familiar names on this thread 😁 Didn't use trigger shot. Still just doing the normal 50mg Clomid and holding thumbs. I am definitely O'ing on it so hopefully it's just a matter of time 😉

I hope you have an awesome special weekend and get you bfp this cycle!

@iloveme:
I've been super tired for a while now. I've had a few days where my back is killing me. Last Sunday I felt like someone ran over me: so achy and no motivation.
Some leg pains for the past few days. Headaches too.
Some cramping the past few days, but so mild I might as well just be having gas.
Yesterday I was freezing and everyone else was hot (not sure about that one)
Odd taste in my mouth, nothing made it go away…
Couldn't drink my MtDew that I so very much love.
I think that sums it up…

Oh yeah... how can I forget the reflux? urgh I've been getting it during the day, I only get it during the day if I don't eat. I was stuffing my face with anything and everything and it was still bubbling away.
I got really sick/nauseous just sitting still... and then it went away... so weird!

Haha I keep remembering things: Heartburn -- not apart of the reflux cause it's even more random.

@tarGazerRose I noticed that you mentioned back and leg pain. I have been getting something similar and I didn't experience it in my first PG so I don't know if it is a sign. I am not sure if this is what you are experiencing:

I have been getting an ache in my lower back and right down the back of both legs. You know when you sit on the floor and with your legs out in front of you and reach forward, you stretch your legs out at the back. That's what it feels like. It seems to be getting better though, it doesn't hurt as much.

My back needs to be popped every so often. I picked up the bad habit in school .... and how I can't stop :( But some days it hurts lower down in my tail bone area. Mine might not be related to any symptoms really...

My legs are achy, like um, how to explain it ...perhaps how they feel right before you notice they fell asleep from being in a position too long? um, maybe after some one was sitting on your lap and they got up ...
Most of the time it's from my knees to my hips. I honestly couldn't tell you if it's more on the back or top of the legs, just that they ache.
My legs normally ache right before AF shows her ugly face... so I might just be feeling that.

Some one reminded me that most of what I'm feeling might be my progesterone levels fluctuating ... I've never had this high of a level before, and thus feeling all these weird things.

I'm still testing, cause it's the end of my cycle and that's what us ladies do ;)

Got my ch now onto the tww
Good luck everyone this cycle.

@Iloveme Happy birthday yesterday! I hope you had a lovely dinner with your hubby!

@tcinks are you going to get your BFP confirmed with the doctor soon?

Has anyone on here ever dealt with BV? The last time we TTC I had a bout of BV and one of the only symptoms I had was loads of watery discharge. Well this morning I had the same stuff, so I'm worried it's happening again.

Other than that I'm still nauseous on and off, and I felt bloated yesterday with some crampy pains. I'm wondering if all this could be because of another case of BV...

If anyone has had it, what were your symptoms?

I've had BV and honestly I didn't even know I had it until the doctors told me, so I guess I didn't really have any symptoms. Maybe a little extra CM, but that was it. I don't think BV should cause those other symptoms...so maybe a BFP is in your future? :D

An update for you ladies:
a nice and clear BFN ...

Sunday AF is to show, so I'll take a test if she doesn't knock on the door.

@tcinks I hope so!! This nausea is kicking my rear!

@stargazer it ain't over till af shows her ugly face! I should see her by Tuesday or Wednesday but usually it's very obvious she's coming. Good luck this weekend!

Yeah I would have thought i'd see some brown spotting like I normally do, but i'm dry.
I'm hoping that I get at least a squinter. I'm probably also going to buy a FR box or two just to make sure these little ones just aren't detecting anything.

Fx'd for you Bonnie!

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join :)

Good luck Stargazer, I hope this is your month.

Baby dust to everyone (I'm sorry I was only able to graze through the board, and will try to take more time later).

We are TTC #1, have been for almost 3 years. We did one round of Femara back in May I think. I only visited the fertility clinic for about 3 months as it was SO stressful and the nearest one is 45 minutes away.

Had an HSG and everything was fine.

So now,,,,

I am CD 34, and I usually get AF between CD 28-32. I don't recall being late since we started trying, so I am really hoping that this, plus the mild nausea and super sore teeth for about 5 days beginning 7 dpo are a good sign. I had pink spotting the night of CD 32, and have had some occasional brown since, but nothing else, other than odd twinges in the pelvic area and my breasts.

I've also been tired and un motivated but I have also been crazy busy for about two weeks so it could go either way.

No sign of AF, but negative HPT on CD 32. I am going to test again tomorrow, though they will have both been dollarama tests. Any experience with Dollar store tests?

Any thoughts? Waiting sucks.

:shrug:

@mrsbertrand:
I feel ya for the length. DH and I have been trying for kids since we got marries (we'd been together for 7 years prior, so we're ready) But I didn't know anything about my cycle for the first 2 -- Provera yearly and that was it, was having no cycle or anything only when I took Provera. Doctors made no note except I had the lack of... Finally cracked down and told them I was serious so that's when they started prescribing stuff ... Should'a told them back in 2011....C'Est la Vie right!
Anyways. This cycle we upped the Letrozol dosage and I finally O'd!

I'm praying and hoping that this turns out to be something.... My emotions can't take much more of this! (that's probably a lot of Progesterone talking right now, but seriously...)

@stargazerose those are a lot of symptoms lol. I can relate to a few minus the headaches, I still get hot flashes especially at night. sorry about your BFN. I'm tempted to test but keep talking myself out of it

@Kaiecee what day do you plan to start testing?

@mrsbertrand welcome and good luck this month TTC, I agree the wait is nerve wrecking

@Bonnie I'm sorry idk what BV is

want to take a test but I'm not sure if I would get anything today. if I get bfp I would only be guessing its trigger shot which I took 9 days ago.

(sorry i post quickly and a bunch, I'm sitting in front of a computer everyday and I get bored of my work quickly)

haha Yeah but that's been over the course of the whole time... I think a lot of them have gone away. Mostly I'm suffering from being super emotional/short fuse, reflux, heartburn and the occasional headaches. And my odd eating of spicy/hot food for the past week (I hate spicy/hot foods)
Oh i wouldn't call them "hot flashes", but I do get super hot for a while --- usually end up being in yoga pants and a cami --- and then i noticed maybe um... idk 5 or so mins later I'm freezing, and then I level out to comfortable. (Maybe those are hot/cold flashes that just aren't as flashy...?!)

I'm still trying to hold out for a BFP ... but my hopes are running thin. I mean I shouldn't count myself out yet, I can't AF is around the corner... but It's getting so hard to keep up beat when I feel ran over.

@iloveme be is bacterial vaginosis. It's very common but some women get it without even knowing it because they have no symptoms.

@Bonnie I just searched it up, I wonder if I have that how would I know, does gyn do specific testing for that?

Just checking in ladies did anyone cave in to test yet. I know I'm so anxious I cant wait ill start testing 4 days from now. :coffee:

@iloveme I guess they look for it when they do a pap but also they can just check your cm for bv. If you ask your doc next time you go in they can easily check for you if you think you have it.

I have not tested since that one a few days ago. I am on the road with the family for vacation and I only brought ONE test with me so I have to use it wisely!! I'm thinking if af doesn't come by Wednesday or Thursday I'll use it.

In the mean time I'm constipated, acne like crazy, and only my left boob is sore and swollen. I'm also still getting loads of watery cm. all could be Pms symptoms I suppose.

Have you decided on a day to test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"