October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

velathria yes your chart looks promising please update with latest results keeping my fx for you

Okay so I'm kinda freaking out. I tested this morning around 2am and I promised I wouldn't test until 14days post trigger. but my boobs were on fire and had a stomach ache kinda like when I was pregnant before. the test was faint but can clearly see its positive. today after me and DH BD I started spotting and then now I have cramping boobs are still on fire, nausea dizziness. ive never had bleeding before AF is due Never and I'm not due until the 9th its only 11dpo. does anyone have a clue if this is normal. how can I have HCG in my system and I'm bleeding :wacko: I tested again and still positive :dohh:

1st is 2am second is 2pm no hold on both

Attachments

• IMG_9472.jpg
    IMG_9472.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9473.jpg
    IMG_9473.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
I threw in the towel, most likely had a chemical this month, I will be doing IVF in January, good luck to you all!

Sorry to hear that iloveme... So did you get your AF then? I had a evap line on my test so I wasn't pregnant either.
Trying again this month. Hopefully ivf works. ^^ or hopefully you'll get pregnant before that. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->