October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

Hi Meg! Good luck in your ttc journey 😉 Don't be embarrassed about the early testing,we have all been there!

@Megg welcome and have you tested again?, I know the disappointment of having all those symptoms and negative test. makes you feel like its all in your head sadly. but AF symptoms mimic Pregnancy symptoms. what CD are you?

AFM CD10 and feeling loads of pain on both sides, I hope its my follies preparing. im nervous about my scan on thursday which will be CD13. im usually not ready by then but you never know on these meds. how is everyone else doing?

@Megg welcome and have you tested again?, I know the disappointment of having all those symptoms and negative test. makes you feel like its all in your head sadly. but AF symptoms mimic Pregnancy symptoms. what CD are you?

AFM CD10 and feeling loads of pain on both sides, I hope its my follies preparing. im nervous about my scan on thursday which will be CD13. im usually not ready by then but you never know on these meds. how is everyone else doing?

Yeah I had pain this month too. My scan is tomorrow (CD12) and my husband is freakin' out of town until Thursday, so I'm hoping I am NOT ready for trigger. Really stressing me out.

Don't be nervous for your scan. :) Fingers crossed for you.

Forgot to come update you guys. I got my very faint bfp on Friday evening and a digital bfp yesterday

Hey girls :) looks like I'm coming up to my ovulation again. But I have activity in both sides ;) maybe I have two follies ^^ hopefully. Bd'Ing alot already :) how is everyone else?

Hi Ladies, I'm 31 years only and my DH and I are trying for baby number 3 :happy dance: I just had my tubes un-tied (big mistake) 4 months ago, this was a decision that we made 8 years ago, but we thought, WTH lets try again...LOL...

With my other two kids, I need did OPK, or BBT so this is all new for me. Here is my chart so far and I have to say, this 2WW is a killer!! I tested today (just because) and got a BFN :bfn:

I'm hoping its to early and I still have a chance. I wish I would have BD more, but with 2 active kids in sports, work and school, we missed the day of and day before O.

Attachments

• IMG_6713.jpg
    IMG_6713.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
@2much oh my hopefully it works out with the timing, let me know how your scan goes

@bbygurl yay! congrats H&H 9 months to you!! our 2nd BFP

@Velathria lets hope its two nice follies what Cd are you?

@Amy welcome, and there is still hope at least you got some bd'ing in there, wishing you good luck

Ty iloveme I can't believe I'm only the 2nd one. I hope to see more rolling in soon

@2much oh my hopefully it works out with the timing, let me know how your scan goes

@bbygurl yay! congrats H&H 9 months to you!! our 2nd BFP

@Velathria lets hope its two nice follies what Cd are you?

@Amy welcome, and there is still hope at least you got some bd'ing in there, wishing you good luck

I am now CD 12.. So still early. It might just be my ovaries working their magic. What about you?

im currently CD11, still having pains, its nerve wrecking not knowing whats going on I wish Thursday would hurry up.

so im thinking about cancelling this cycle. im completely fed up with my RE and assistants. ive never met more unprofessional ppl in my life. They supposedly mailed my prescription for my Ovidrel to my pharmacy and still have nothing im suppose to take it tomorrow. The problem is their treating me like its my fault. I call over and over cant get anyone to talk to. I think I will be done with TTC for now and go straight o IVF over 2 years and nothing.

Sorry for the vent just had to get that out, its beyond frustrating.

Is there no governing body you can complain to? That's terrible service! I can understand why you are so frustrated,they wasting your time!

@Aphy yes and they apologized to me. But I decided I may not go back after this round.

Went for my scan today, have 2 follies one 16.6mm the other around 12mm so not mature yet. I was instructed to take 50mg clomid for 5 more days and return Tuesday for another scan. I may still O before then so I was instructed to BD every other day.

I'm an October tester, too. TTC #3. Was our first month trying and got my digital BFP yesterday (2-3weeks). Super shocked! Really didn't expect to be so lucky! :huh:

Good luck to all of you and lotsa lotsa baby dust :dust:

Yay Oculi congrats and have a H&H 9 months.

Our thread is finally picking up some positives lets keep them coming!

Congrats oculi it was my first month too and didn't expect it to happen right Away

Iloveme and aphy, thanks! :flower: got my first ultrasound on Nov 10. Hope everything is alright.

Bbygurl, congrats, dear! :) I'm 4w3d, too!! Haha

Hey ladies, I had an iui on ththe 11th and currently 10dpo. At 8dpo I had an abundance of EWCM at 2am when I got up for work, it was like AF was starting but no blood. Only lasted 1hr. Today at 10dpo my nap from 530am to 930am I had to get up to pee 3 times! So totally not normal, usually I'm so tired I stay asleep. At 930 I woke up to pee and tmi but when I wiped I had a tiny little spot of pink! I did it again to double check. But it was only when I wiped. And I have been soreish and cramping the past two days. What do y'all think? Af isn't due till next Friday. This is my 23rd month ttc for our first baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->