October Testers and beyond.. 3 BFP!

Bbygurl, yes, I'm due on June 27! At least according to my app. But most likely they'll adjust my EDD after the ultrasound. have you scheduled an appointment yet?

Congrats on all the bfp
Hopefully this is my month should Ov any day now

I'm 35 and hubby is 31. Trying for #3 (#1 for hubby), on the 4th month TTC. AF is due tomorrow or Monday and I'm really hoping this is our month for the BFP!!!

Hey ladies, I had an iui on ththe 11th and currently 10dpo. At 8dpo I had an abundance of EWCM at 2am when I got up for work, it was like AF was starting but no blood. Only lasted 1hr. Today at 10dpo my nap from 530am to 930am I had to get up to pee 3 times! So totally not normal, usually I'm so tired I stay asleep. At 930 I woke up to pee and tmi but when I wiped I had a tiny little spot of pink! I did it again to double check. But it was only when I wiped. And I have been soreish and cramping the past two days. What do y'all think? Af isn't due till next Friday. This is my 23rd month ttc for our first baby

Hey there and welcome ^^
Those symptoms sounds promising but yet I'm not going to lie to you. Our bodies seem to confuse the he'll out of us. Sometimes the symptoms are so crazy and on the dot that we think it has to be and then comes the disappointment. I still hope and wish for you that they are positive symptoms and that you get your bfp :hugs:.. let us know what happens :)

Iloveme-how are you girl? I ovulated on CD 14 ^^ already starting to feel my bbs being sore. Me and dh bd'ed every two days so hopefully we caught. Especially we dtd the night before so I think there is enough swimmers waiting ^^
Read about your docs. And that totally sucks. Can you look for a different one? Or i think ivf is a good idea. After such a long time. I hope you finally get your bfp soon. :hugs:

@Yoomee welcome and wishing you the best of luck. what CD are you?

@Velathria Im doing okay I go in for U/s tomorrow in hopes my follies got bigger. im honestly and this may seem bad (but don't even care to try so hard anymore). I feel like ill continue but if it doesn't happen it wont be to any surprise anymore as im always getting BFN its like my expectancy now. so I plan if not my jan to then do IVF. have been actively TTC for more than 2 years.

@Yoomee welcome and wishing you the best of luck. what CD are you?

@Velathria Im doing okay I go in for U/s tomorrow in hopes my follies got bigger. im honestly and this may seem bad (but don't even care to try so hard anymore). I feel like ill continue but if it doesn't happen it wont be to any surprise anymore as im always getting BFN its like my expectancy now. so I plan if not my jan to then do IVF. have been actively TTC for more than 2 years.

@ILoveme29 - Thank you! I'm on CD29 today. The past 3 months AF has shown up on CD28 like clockwork. I tested :bfn: yesterday and I have no symptoms of AF showing up, but maybe my system is being wacky. I had spotting that lasted CD21 till CD26 that I had thought might be implantation bleeding (definitely not AF). Now I just don't know. Could be a late positive, or a late AF. Hubby says no more testing till Wednesday, so I'm just hanging out waiting now!

FX that you get a :bfp: before you have to go through IVF. Sometimes things happen once you stop trying so hard :)

Iloveme- that totally sucks. Your doctor should be busting her patootie for you. Two year's is waaaaaaay too long. Maybe a break is a Good thing ^^ I did one after My MC and now I am ready to try again and it's like a new hope is there. Maybe a break and then in Jan like you said ivf. And I agree with yoomee, who knows you might get your bfp during your break ;) good luck :hugs: fx It finally works this cycle :)

@Yoomee hopefully its just late bfp for you

@velathria- I had a break from January all the way to june. no more breaks for me I just started TTC again last month. Its like starting all over I know so this will be iui #2 on clomid.

Got my trigger shot this morning, will be doing iui tomorrow am. So I will be testing 14 days post trigger on Nov.8th. had one nice size follie about 23mm. I am going to take baby aspirin this cycle due to my clotting disorder in hopes it helps

Got my smiley face (+opk) tonight right on time...DH going to have to perform the next few days 😂

yay get to Bd and wishing you good luck!. your on a unmonitored cycle?

Yes,my obgyn isn't the very helpful type so didn't even offer a monitored cycle... probably couldn't afford it anyway

so 1dpiui, did my iui 28 hours after trigger. Im starting baby aspirin tonight. im praying this month is it. im not even gonna test early I promise this time lol.

Will hold you to that iloveme 😂

7 dp trigger and nope haven't tested, got one week to go. I have to say im having a different feeling this cycle and my anxiety is not as high as usual.

Hey girls ^^ so I'm on dpo 12 and I tested yesterday but after I peed on it, I had to leave the house for an hour and I only saw it when I came home. It wras a bfp but now I'm wondering if it's an evap or normal. What do you two think?

Attachments

• 2016-11-01 15.52.55.jpg
    2016-11-01 15.52.55.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
I see the line, is there any color in it, and when will you test again, omg I hope its real

I also see it though it looks a little off Centre but that might just be the angle the photo was taken at. Can you test again to double check?

Yeah it's Def the same color as the control line. It's a very thin faint line. I am going to go see if I can find a pink color test tomorrow and take that. ^^ for some reason they love selling the blue dye ones.. I hate cb hpt. Wish me luck ^^ chart at least is looking good. Hopefully temps stay up ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->