• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

:happydance: foxforce, so happy for you! Congrats!!

raz, sounds promising!

I'm testing this weekend but I feel like I'm just shooting in the dark. Getting ready to plan what I'm going to tell the doctor if AF doesn't show soon. I'm feeling twinges and other sort of positive symptoms but I had that when my last AF was due and got a bfn then...with no AF. I'm on day 60-or-something and I just can't tell what my body is doing. I've been getting so much discharge that it is literally soaking my undies (TMI) but then it'll disappear. And then come back. It's been like this for weeks but more so lately. :shrug:

I don't know if this is moan or not. Just crossing my fingers and closing my eyes at this point.

Starry-- I SOOOO hear you... same thing happens to me... really creamy CM-I always feel wet- temps spike up but then fall again a few days later-- FF confirms O date then takes it away----yadda yadda yadda-- CD49 for me.. with FF telling I did O last week.. so 5DPO now... yep we'll see how long that lasts...

:hugs: honey I SOOOO HOPE you get that :bfp:

Oh foxforce! F'x for you! Hoping that line get really dark!!!

Starry - Huge :hug: to you hun, it cant be easy not knowing whats going on. I have been lucky that my body seems to snap back to normal really quickly after MC. I would maybe ring the doctor anyway and try to have a chat for someadvice about what may be going on xxxx

Foxforce - :happydance: yeah for the :bfp: hope those lines get good and dark the next few days xxx

To all the other lovely TTCAL ladies hope you have a good day what ever you are up to and lots of :dust: to everyone. x

AFM - Having a mixed morning here woke up at 4:30 dying for a pee so got up and went to the bathroom where i had an overwhelming urge to POAS. The only thing i had in the bathroom was some spare CBFM sticks so they had to do. I know its bad to use opks as HPT but i felt the NEED to pee on something. On the stick i got a 2nd line not a really dark one but a line :happydance: I went back to bed for a couple of hours and took my temp at 6:30am expecting it to be low because of my trip to the loo. Wrong! Its now jumped to 37.17.

Spurred on by all this i decided to do one of my IC to see what that said and i got a :bfn: so not sure what to do tomorrow now. Do i test with FMU on an IC or leave it until thursday to test again?

Thank you for the lovely comments I did a cb digi this morn and got positive . . . phew although will carry onn testing throughout I'm sure!

Really good luck to the rest of you sending lots of baby dust to you all! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• CB test.jpg
    CB test.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
Starry I really hope that this weekend brings you a :bfp:

Razcox, if I was you I would probably want to test again tomo because Im so impatient.

I dont think I can wait until the day AF is due to test. I have been having twinges the last few days, I dunno if its because im just so concious of what is going on down there.

Throwing lots of :dust: all over us

can you put me down for an angel baby.
hopefully i will be trying again asap

can you put me down for an angel baby.
hopefully i will be trying again asap

I am sooooooooooo sorry sweetie :hugs: I am gutted for you

Raz- yip still promising- wait a day or two see what your temps do because I am soo crossing everything for u... :)

bluesky- lol you are just like me WAIT-- ummmm yeah NO.... :dust: for ya

Thanks for the kind words, ladies. Feeling better today. I'll definitely call the doctor either late next week or early the following one. That's the deadline for AF or bfp to show up. lol

So sorry, cla. :hugs:

Starry that is good to know :hugs: glad you are feeling better today

FYI for you ladies testing this weekend... Hubby and I will be away from friday to sunday-- it's our 16th year anniversary and we are heading to Atlantic City for the weekend

so I will update when I get back on Sunday

I hope to see a BUNCH of :bfp:'s when I get back

Hello Ladies...:hi:

Can I join you? I am testing on the 22nd. Hopefully I can wait for 3 more days. :dohh:

DH and I have been TTC for 5 years. We have had 4 failed IUI's and 2 recent MC's. Hopefully the third time will be a charm.

Baby dust to everyone!
:dust:

sure can.... I wish you all the best........and FX's so crossed you

kelster, no worries. This list is for fun so you go ahead and enjoy your weekend! An early "Happy Anniversary" to you! 16 years is no small feat. :)

Welcome, nashville31!

Welcome nashville3, wishing you lots of :dust: in the cycle ahead xx

kelster - Have fun away for the weekend and happy Anniversary for then xxx

Starry - Glad you feel better today it can be such a rollercoster sometimes :hug:

AFM - Well i POAS again this morning with FMI and i got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005.jpg

Which doesnt show it very well because of the flash so i invereted it:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005-1.jpg

Its a faint line but in real life i can see its a line and i am normally crap at spotting faint lines! Will do another one tomorrow and then a FRER or something on Friday so i am not classing this as my :bfp: just a very good sign!

:happydance: Oh Razcox, I can see the line quite easily. Thats brilliant :thumbup:

nashville3 :hi:

Have a lovely weekend Kelster :flower:

Morning ladies :hi:

Its a faint line but in real life i can see its a line and i am normally crap at spotting faint lines! Will do another one tomorrow and then a FRER or something on Friday so i am not classing this as my just a very good sign!

Damnit I am AT work today and my work computer won't let me see the dang photos.. grrrrrrrrrrrr

but :dance: Raz- that is awesome--- you want me to wait to add you on the front page?

PLEASE get darker please please please... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->