~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Aww Babyfever :hugs: sweetie I am soooooooooooooooo sorry :hugs:

Stay.positive-- your SN says it all... STAY POSITIVE..........

Raz- how much earlier, you should add an extra .1 to today's temop due to you getting up earlier....

AFM-------------- SAD DAY TODAY :cry: it was one year ago today I lost my 1st lil bean- god how quickly a year went by and still no beanie or baby :(

:cry: I am so very sorry Kelster. :hugs: Very sorry.

i thought i would let you know that i got this this morning and what can i say im in total shock:dohh:

Congratulations!

:hugs: Kelster, so sad. Look after yourself today.

Sorry the :witch: came along reversal and babyfever

Huge congrats to my buddy cla xx

I'm in

I'm testing 7th October which is 3 days before my due date, so I'm really hoping it happens this month

Hey you! I see we're both back ttc - I'm testing 18th October- also 3 days before AF

Lets cross fingers for us this month, I want a Halloween Bean!

:cry:Sorry kelster, :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cla - A major congrats to you!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

As for me, no ovulation yet and I'm on cd 16, I've never ovulated this late. I'm usually an early ovulator. Could the B6 I'm taking this cycle delay ovulation?

Congrats cla!

BIG :hug: Kelster!

As for me, even though I said I would wait until tomorrow I compulsively tested this afternoon with uncertain results. You know how you can trick yourself into seeing lines when there are none there!! It's probably an evap. This pack seems to be bad for them. I will try tomorrow with fmu.

Morning all! Anymore testers today? Lets keep that :bfp: ball rolling xxx

:happydance: my temps have shot up again this morning to 37.01 so hopefully they will stay like that :)

Ok so i am trying really hard not to get excited (and failing i might add) as i have been looking at the chart from when i got my in feb/march. Well on 4DPO i had a dip in temps to around 36.8/7 and then on 5DPO it shot back up to 37. This cycle i had a dip on 4DPO to 36.8 then it went up a bit on 5DPO and now shot up to 37 on 6DPO . . . LOL just read that and it seems so silly to be getting excited about it :wacko:

stay.positive I was CONTINIOUSLY having what I thought were FAINT evaps back in March.... even on April 1st (in the US that is April's Fools Day) I said this is a very CRUEL joke....... well babe those ended up not being evaps... so ya never know...

Raz now I am getting excited with you... oh that sounds soooooo promising.. :dance: :dance:

AFM-- made it thru yesterday - sigh of relief--- it wasn't as bad as Monday was though.... I guess because that is the day I actually started spotting.. :shrug:

and yesterday I had the lowest temps recorded for this ever SOOO LONG cycle 96.78- still no AF and now they have gone up by .2 degrees.... 96.98.... still VERY VERY low temps but wondering if that was O day.. LOL nahhhhh not gonna get you guys involved-- already had enough poor girls on the BnB scratching their heads

ok off to work have a WONDERFUL day ladies and I will check back later

Raz, you have every reason to get excited! I know I would be! I hate being let down though so hopefully this is a great sign!

Kelster, again I am very sorry. I am dreading my due date in January as well. I am glad it wasnt as bad all week; Its tough very tough. :hugs:

AFM, I had evaps two months in a row. I used dollar store hpts and I had a second line on one from this past cycle at 10dpo and then the cycle before that around the same time. I saved them and kept squinting at them getting excited when they were just a piece of sh*t at the bottom of my shoe. Take another test 'Stay positive' and make sure you read it before it dries! Positive vibes sent your way!
Af is now very spotty and almost over. Thank Goodness.

ok ladies. I took your advice and tried to stay true to my BnB name. I had another faint result with an IC so I busted out my last digi. It is BFP. I am so scared though! I am trying to stay calm. This is the way with TTCAL isn't it, a BFP is what you want but then when it comes you are freaked out of your mind!!

Huge congrates Stay Positive :happydance: But i understand what you mean its a strange mix of terror and excitment all wrapped up in one nervous bundle. Just try to enjoy your :bfp: and take it one day at a time xxxxx :hug:

:dance: Stay.Positive WONDERFUL NEWS.... happy and healthy 9 months sweetie....

:happydance: YAY!!! Stay.positive thats great news, congratulations.

Got my smiley face on my CB ov test this morning, already convinced myself im pregnant Ha ha, just trying to be really positive.

ok ladies. I took your advice and tried to stay true to my BnB name. I had another faint result with an IC so I busted out my last digi. It is BFP. I am so scared though! I am trying to stay calm. This is the way with TTCAL isn't it, a BFP is what you want but then when it comes you are freaked out of your mind!!

Stay Positive! Stay Positive......:rofl:

Congratulations Love and spread some of that lucky baby dust all over us!!!

Happy and HEALTHY 9 months!!!

:flower:

Im new to this site, so hello everyone :)
Im really praying for a bfp on October 18th, pretty sure i ovulated on cd 16 and that would make me 8dpo however this is guess work as i don't do my temps but the previous 2 months i have used opk's however never this month (not because im not motivated but because i was becoming obsessed) This is my 3rd cycle TTC, had my last depo provera contraceptive injection in January and my last 3 cycles have been pretty regular since varying from 27-31 days.
Sorry for the long winded story but just glad to find people to share this quite stressful but enjoyable time with!

Oh and congratulations to everyone who has already got their bfp this month x

Congrats stay positive! Sending you tons of sticky dust!!!

MA - sorry to hear about your fall, I hope you're okay!

Hope everyone else is doing alright!

Yes, sticky dust, that's exactly what I need!! Best of luck to everyone!

:wohoo:

Congrats, stay.positive!!! All the best for your pregnancy. Have a happy & healthy 9 months! :flower:

I'm nearly halfway through my tww so I may start going on the IB hunt this weekend. :blush: I know I shouldn't expect it (especially as I may not be pregnant at all) but with my last pregnancy I got some about 7DPO and a bit more a few days later. Don't have any actual symptoms but not fretting about that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->