• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Can you please add me to the 25th I will be testing around that time. baby dust all round!

good morning ladies

well we have two gals that should be stopping by to let us know.. FX's it is GREAT news
Hopefull11
Kimberly28

stay.positive it will be a STICKIE BEDAZZLED EGGIE..... EDD??? or at least what could be your EDD......

AFM- not a hell of a lot..... got a good temp spike this am.. hmm maybe i just O'd way later.... LOL but no baby dance for us so if I did I am TOTALLY out of the game this month....

have a great weekend..

I am off to buy a new SUV tomorrow- (hoping for a Jeep Liberty Sport) ...time to let the old lady go to car heaven- she gave me 14 GREAT years...... I am excited a new car.... yippie :lol:

ok ladies. I took your advice and tried to stay true to my BnB name. I had another faint result with an IC so I busted out my last digi. It is BFP. I am so scared though! I am trying to stay calm. This is the way with TTCAL isn't it, a BFP is what you want but then when it comes you are freaked out of your mind!!

Congrats sweetie! Sending you lots of sticky dust!! x

Possible EDD is June 24. Trying to take things one step at a time though as it is extremely early.
Congrats on getting a new car kelster. That's very exciting.

:hi: Hello Jenny penn and bbhopes welcome to the thread

Boo sugar fairy sorry she turned up.

Kelster have fun buying your new SUV.

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend. I have had terrible ov pain today. No more bleeding thou so thats good. I have bought some cheapie tests from poundland and have 2 CB digi's ready for testing in about 10 days I reckon.

Its my due date on Monday, but I feel ok about it. Going to light a candle at 7pm for babyloss day.

:hugs: to you all xx

Well I ovulated yesterday so now I wait :coffee: Come November, it will be one year that DH and I have beeb TTC with no sticky bean yet :brat:

:hugs: DH and I reached that point about 2 months ago. It's a bitter milestone, for sure, but you'll pull through. :flower:

How is everyone doing today: Did we get any :bfp: 's over the weekend or this morning?

10DPO here and nice high temps, high closed CP and a few + symptoms . . Just got to wait until testing date now.

Hi Razcox,

:thumbup: All sounding good with the temps and symptoms, will you be able to wait till testing date or are you gonna test early?

Hope everyone had a good weekend x

hey ladies.... :hi:

Raz that sounds AWESOME.... I sooooooooo have my fingers crossed for ya...

bluesky :hi:

had a great BUSY weeeknd again--- I got my Jeep Liberty Sport that I wanted on Saturday.. and I LOVE IT.... and guess what ????????????? I DID O... LOL yep yep last week- but like i said no :sex: so just waiting for the witch now.. I am 5DPO today

Still waiting to hear from a few of ya-- HOPING ya'll would come in and tell us you got :bfp:'s.....

:hi: Bet your enjoying driving about in your new Jeep! Glad you know where you are in your cycle.

Im now going to watch the first episode of desperate housewives, cant wait....

:shhh: I got a faint bfp this morning with a IC re-tested at 12pm with a frer and most definate line 8-[ I'm 10 dpo today

This is a cautious announcement don't want to jinx anything just hope and pray this lil bean is extra sticky

Lots of luck to the rest of you for your bfp's :flower:

:shhh: I got a faint bfp this morning with a IC re-tested at 12pm with a frer and most definate line 8-[ I'm 10 dpo today

This is a cautious announcement don't want to jinx anything just hope and pray this lil bean is extra sticky

I hope this is it for you! Congratulations!!!

wooo hooooooooo CONGRATS sweetie.. do you want me to WAIT to add you as a :bfp: on the front page?? you just let me know when and I will add it for you

bluesky- yeah I am soo enjoying driving the new vehicle.. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->