~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

:hi: Everyone!

Congrats to all the BFP ladies!!!! and very sorry for all those ladies who had :witch: arrive. Sending :dust: to you ladies for next month!

I'm 11 dpo today but won't test for a while yet. After all this time TTC, I guess I've developed alot of patience waiting to see what happens each month.

Kelster - congrats on the winnings!!!! Hope you use the $$$ to treat yourself to someting nice!

Have a great week everyone!

Might defer calling my doctor for the moment. Getting quite a bit of brownish spotting today. I'm hoping this is it....

Oh I hope so starry, will be such a relief for you :hugs:

OHH Starry that sounds fanastic....................... FX's so crossed for u

mpepe- nope already treated myself last weekend with the new car.. this money is going straight to the savings account :)

I'm only deferring the call by 24 hours. If AF doesn't show up proper by tomorrow afternoon then I am definitely calling the doctor. I don't want to take time off work so I probably won't be able to get an appointment straight away by being so picky. Can't really afford to wait on my body. But I'm hoping! Have had lower back cramps the past few days and my uterus feels like it's gonna burst. But I've been tricked in the past. Just bring on CD1!

kelster - very wise choice!!!! I don't know if I could be that good though :shrug:

starry - hope it's af for you!

Starting to not feel so hopeful anymore. :( No AF and my cp has gone to high, soft and closed. It's not a potential bfp since it's done this so many times, it's driving me batty!

Hello everyone, how you all doing?

Starry any news, have you booked to see the Doc?

Did a test this am and negative, AF due tomo and have got my usual pms symptoms so will update tomo when she arrives.

:hugs:

Ah thanks, but you know when you just know she's coming.

Well my temp was way way down today so probably out this month.:growlmad:

nashville - sorry af came:hugs:

bluesky, hope that mean old AF stays away for you! If she comes you can send her my way.

Nashville, so sorry about the mean old witch.:hugs:

Called my doc's office. They're having an after-hours clinic in two days so I'm just going to go to that. I can't really afford to take more time off of work. Work already got annoyed with me and my time off in the months after the miscarriage. I'm afraid they won't buy the "miscarriage complications" anymore and I don't feel like sharing my AF woes with them.

ohh Starry hun :hug:

bluesky- AF DAMNIT STAY AWAY FROM HER.....

Nashville :hugs: hun sorry she got you

:hugs: Nashville

mpepe32, I hope you are still in with a chance this month.

She should be coming my way anytime today, so will send her on her broomstick yourway starry.

I know I should be more positive till she actually turns up but I can feel it. Moan moan moan....

:hugs: to you all

Darn :witch: got me this month!

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

:hugs:

Well my temp was way way down today so probably out this month.:growlmad:

nashville - sorry af came:hugs:

This is my first month temping so i dont know much about it, but hopefully your temps are just being goofy and she wont come!!

After 16 months of ttc, I am trying to be optimistic!!! :hugs:

bluesky, hope that mean old AF stays away for you! If she comes you can send her my way.

Nashville, so sorry about the mean old witch.:hugs:

Called my doc's office. They're having an after-hours clinic in two days so I'm just going to go to that. I can't really afford to take more time off of work. Work already got annoyed with me and my time off in the months after the miscarriage. I'm afraid they won't buy the "miscarriage complications" anymore and I don't feel like sharing my AF woes with them.

:hug: I am sorry you have to deal with this on top of your work.

ohh Starry hun :hug:

bluesky- AF DAMNIT STAY AWAY FROM HER.....

Nashville :hugs: hun sorry she got you

Hey girlfriend! I sent you a post on here ages ago!!! How are you???
How was your anniversary??

hi girls sorry for thoes of u who have had af visit BFP next time xxxx and thoes of us still waiting fx xxxxxx

Hey girlfriend! I sent you a post on here ages ago!!! How are you???
How was your anniversary??

ahh crap.. I musta of overlooked it.. sorry hun.....:(

I am ok.. same shita different day- ya know... anniversary was awesome- had a great time...thanks for asking

how you doing? you are tempng this month??? easy isn't it? just a PITA when it comes time to having to get up at the same time every morning...I had to set my phone alarm in AC just so I could get up at 5:40am.... bleck.. LOL

Bluesky--- she is NOT coming-- say it with me.. she is NOT coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->