~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Hey girlfriend! I sent you a post on here ages ago!!! How are you???
How was your anniversary??

ahh crap.. I musta of overlooked it.. sorry hun.....:(

I am ok.. same shita different day- ya know... anniversary was awesome- had a great time...thanks for asking

how you doing? you are tempng this month??? easy isn't it? just a PITA when it comes time to having to get up at the same time every morning...I had to set my phone alarm in AC just so I could get up at 5:40am.... bleck.. LOL

Bluesky--- she is NOT coming-- say it with me.. she is NOT coming...

Ah Kelster Im trying to say it :haha: but I did just have a teeny tiny little clot which I think may be the start.

I think I might try temping, I have bought a thermometer.

ahhhhhhhhhhh crap a cola.................. sorry hun :hugs:

I like temping... it is amazing how you can def tell when you O.... like this cycle of mine... on flucking CD58.... and FF had me O'ing TWICE already however, due to my dropping temps it took it away.. so at least I am not wondering where the hell my :witch: is or why I am not pregnant....

make sure you sign up for Fertility Friend :)

Hey girlfriend! I sent you a post on here ages ago!!! How are you???
How was your anniversary??

ahh crap.. I musta of overlooked it.. sorry hun.....:(

I am ok.. same shita different day- ya know... anniversary was awesome- had a great time...thanks for asking

how you doing? you are tempng this month??? easy isn't it? just a PITA when it comes time to having to get up at the same time every morning...I had to set my phone alarm in AC just so I could get up at 5:40am.... bleck.. LOL

Bluesky--- she is NOT coming-- say it with me.. she is NOT coming...

I am so happy to hear your anniversary ROCKED!!! I like how much you remind me of me! :rofl:
And yes I did start temping this cycle after af was done since I am doing it vaginally. I had a pos opk yesterdy and today, with really strong O cramps yesterday around 4pm, had light ones rotating sides yesterday all day before strong cramps and after. No cramps so far today and no temp rise today, so I am ssuming I didnt O yet right??? Or how does that work???
The temp is supposed to rise the day after O right??? My temp for the past 2-3 days has been exactly 98.04 at 630am. which a majority of my cycle is the same exact temp.....Odd.....I hope I am doing it right?

:witch: well I'm out this month

Baby dust to all the ladies still waiting!

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh soo sorry sweetie :hugs:

Try.. ok let me give you my best opinion on what you have described to me....

+opk and O pains... usually 12-36 after a + OPK you should O.. now your temps haven't gone up yet right??? are you using FF??? if you are can you send me a link to your chart???? because I have a feeling that tomorrow you will probably see a nice temp rise... now if it does and it is a GOOD ONE it may give you your CC if not it may take a few days to see the CC .. like my March chart.. I had a gradual decrease with one really low temp then it took a few days to see my temps go up and I think on the 3rd or 4th day after the lowest temp did FF give me my O date..... some get it right away some it takes a few days...........

but if you see your temps going low then get to bedding babe because once you get the temp spike it is over... O happened because the progestrone takes over and that is how your body temp goes up...

hope I explained myself clearly???? :lol:

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh soo sorry sweetie :hugs:

Try.. ok let me give you my best opinion on what you have described to me....

+opk and O pains... usually 12-36 after a + OPK you should O.. now your temps haven't gone up yet right??? are you using FF??? if you are can you send me a link to your chart???? because I have a feeling that tomorrow you will probably see a nice temp rise... now if it does and it is a GOOD ONE it may give you your CC if not it may take a few days to see the CC .. like my March chart.. I had a gradual decrease with one really low temp then it took a few days to see my temps go up and I think on the 3rd or 4th day after the lowest temp did FF give me my O date..... some get it right away some it takes a few days...........

but if you see your temps going low then get to bedding babe because once you get the temp spike it is over... O happened because the progestrone takes over and that is how your body temp goes up...

hope I explained myself clearly???? :lol:

sorry mpepe that the witch came. I hate her!!!

Kels, I think I understand, its still all very new to me and slightly confusing. I plan on trying to dtd tonight when DH gets home and showered :haha: and then thats it. I am hoping to see a temp rise because it is so hard to dtd every day!!! I only BD twice this cycle so far!!! Once at CD15 and yesterday at CD17. The month I got my bfp I only dtd three time that cycle. CD11 CD13 CD14 with CD13 being the day I got a smiley and a negative the next day. (cycles vary from 26-40ish days).
Hmmm? How do I send a link of my chart? I will try and figure it out now.

kay on the left hand side it says sharing, click on that you'll see home page setup, then this

Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d0bf5

that is what you need to share with others to see YOUR chart

the bold is what you need to copy and paste in here... that is my F'd UP CHART for this cycle.. you can see I have NOT O'd yet and on CD 58.. yep it SUXS

Kelster if I join FF I hope you can help me to!!

Sorry mpepe32 :hugs:

Well I still hav'nt seen the dreaded witch yet, which is sooooo weird cos Im really regular. I did a clearblue digi today and it was not pregnant. Have run out of tests so if she doesnt show tonight I will get some tomo. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. Im really bloated and dont have any af pain. where as I had it 2 days ago. Im confused. Anyway will keep you updated.

Kelster if I join FF I hope you can help me to!!

absolutley sweetie.. I will do my best...

once you get use to it, it really is easy to figure out.. since FF does everything for you.. all you do it enter your temps, symptons, when you get a + OPK, CM ect ect

well glad to hear she hasn't showed yet FX's so very crossed for you

Thanks kelster, bluesky and tryforbaby2. I had all the symptoms and hate when I start to hope for a BFP and then :witch: arrives. I did nothing different than the month I conceived so I am so confused. Maybe we started:sex: too early in the cycle and all the good :spermy:were gone. I have no idea, just :cry: right now. Maybe since I'm not going to have a :baby:this cycle, I'll have an extra :coffee: tomorrow morning.

:dust: to everyone else this month.

Thanks kelster, bluesky and tryforbaby2. I had all the symptoms and hate when I start to hope for a BFP and then :witch: arrives. I did nothing different than the month I conceived so I am so confused. Maybe we started:sex: too early in the cycle and all the good :spermy:were gone. I have no idea, just :cry: right now. Maybe since I'm not going to have a :baby:this cycle, I'll have an extra :coffee: tomorrow morning.

:dust: to everyone else this month.

I am so very sorry you are sad :cry: It sucks, really really sucks and its not fair. I am sorry. Have a extra :coffee: tomorrow, you deserve it! :hugs:

I usually get very sad when af arrives and more so when its heavy....too many painful memories.

Hope you feel better. :flow:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b2b91

I hope this is it and its right!! I dont know what i am doing yet!!!
When you do look at my chart, you will notice I have not temped during af. Since I do it vaginally, I thought that I'd better wait!!! hehe!!!

I am having some mild cramping this evening, so hopefully tonight I can dtd and then it would be nice to see my temp rise tomorrow morning!

Thanks so much for helping me!!!

Mpepe I know sweetie I know,,, I got myself all pumped up in August after I tried soy for the first time,,, having major cramping for quite a few days (which is RARE for me- I only get cramps right before AF) only to have FF take away my O date. I was devastated.. I really thought that I got lucky again :hugs:

you'll get there hun, you'll get there....

Try- yeppers it took me right to your chart- I saved in in my favs.. hope ya don't mind this way I can sneak a peek whenever----- you chart looks GOOD.... I bet ya tomorrow or the day after you will see a rise in your temps!!!!! have fun tonight :winkwink:

Thanks so much for helping me
you are VERY WELCOME... I wanna see you ladies get your :bfp: because I just KNOW it is not gonna happen for me again - sad to say :(

I'll chat with you girls tomorrow at some point.. I have to go INTO the office for meetings so I won't be around all that much- UGH I hate going into the office- I am so spoiled working from home

NITE ALL...

Ooooh Kelster :hugs: I am still holding onto faith that you will get to experience a child, a baby, someone to call your own. You are such a wonderful woman, and inspriational and so friendly.....I hope its in your destiny to be a mother, and a wonderful mother at that.

:flower:

I do think I may have gotten a temp rise this morning, it was .44 degree (F) higher than yesterdays. I am hoping so as my CM seemed to be drying up yesterday and I dont think I have the energy to dtd again tonight! So I think I am done for this cycle and now I wait.
Does anyone else use softcups on this thread??
By the way, should we be making a November testing thread?

I'm freaking out! I can hardly believe it ladies, but the DAY I decide to see the doc about my lack of periods I got my :bfp:!!!

I'm going nuts, I'm so happy! I gotta go get ready for work now, but wheeee!!!!!!!

Yay!!! After all that crap you had to deal with this past cycle! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->