~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Ooooh Kelster :hugs: I am still holding onto faith that you will get to experience a child, a baby, someone to call your own. You are such a wonderful woman, and inspriational and so friendly.....I hope its in your destiny to be a mother, and a wonderful mother at that.

:flower:

Awww thank you sweetie very much= that was very touching--- :hugs:

I am gonna stalk your chart in a minute :lol: ETA- yep looks like 99% you O'd yesterday.. you got :sex: in just right... you are now in the TWW...:dance:

and oh yeah---- if you want to start a November Testing thread go ahead-- or I can do it again.. I like doing it----

OMG STARRY NOOOOOOOOO WAY...

woooo hoooooooo congrats honey....... happy and healthy 9 months for you....

what cycle day were you on again?????

congrats to all the girls who have their BFP this mth i think i am out tbh but bit unsure xx

Ooooh Kelster :hugs: I am still holding onto faith that you will get to experience a child, a baby, someone to call your own. You are such a wonderful woman, and inspriational and so friendly.....I hope its in your destiny to be a mother, and a wonderful mother at that.

:flower:

Awww thank you sweetie very much= that was very touching--- :hugs:

I am gonna stalk your chart in a minute :lol: ETA- yep looks like 99% you O'd yesterday.. you got :sex: in just right... you are now in the TWW...:dance:

and oh yeah---- if you want to start a November Testing thread go ahead-- or I can do it again.. I like doing it----

I dont know how to do a testing date thread because I dont know how to update anything. You are more than welcome to be our queen of thread starters!!! :serenade:
Woohoo!!! I hope I O'd yesterday! I cant wait to see those cross hair lines people talk about!!! I think I am more excited to see my chart move up and down! LOL

congrats to all the girls who have their BFP this mth i think i am out tbh but bit unsure xx

Lets hope not!

$100.00 bucks you O'd... yesterday..... that was such a temp spike babe!!! :) yippie...

Can't wait to see those RED CC's............. :)

Ok ok ok I will start a November thread.. what should I call it? hmmmm November Nubbies Bubbies?

:happydance: Starry im soooo happy for you ahhhhhhhh.... You must be over the moon!!!

Well I started spotting today im afraid, Not sure if I should count as CD1 or not because its only when I wipe not a proper bleed yet, nothing on my pad (tmi sorry)

Why does that happen, this was my first month of ttc since mc in april. The last 3 af's I had after mc (before we started TTC) I have had a regular AF on time proper bleeding. So why did this AF start later? I dont get it.

Oh well im gonna pop over to November.

:hugs: to you all xxx

awww Bluesky... hun I don't know -I wish I could give you an answer...:hugs:

the body is an amazing thing but sometimes it makes me scratch my head in wonder.....

Let us know what happens the rest of the day..... I HOPE, like Starry, this is just a spotting issue and SHE doesn't show.............

kelster823 said:

Thanks! DH & I are still in utter shock. But there's no denying it. Part of me is afraid the line is an evap because it's still very faint but it showed up within the three minutes and is definitely pink. And all day I've been getting those stretchy little cramps and I've been nauseous all week but thought it was my body being stupid.

I am on CD71 today. :rolleyes: And even so I still think it's an early bfp due to the faint line and (so far) mild symptoms. Last time I got pregnant on a 40 day cycle so I guess it's possible to "o" with long, irregular cycles.

bluesky, I can totally sympathize with bodies being unpredictable and stupid. I really, really hope Af stays away for you!

want2bamum86, when are you testing? I hope your nausea is a good sign!!

i want to test 2nite or 2moz morn but i can only afford 2 tests so i will have to wait lol

Oct 28 - our "Cuddle Bug"

awwww Starry how cute :)

Thanks. DH and I decided awhile ago that's what we would call our next beanie. It was more my idea but he didn't object.

Saw my doctor. I'm going for blood work and an ultrasound to try and figure out just what my dates are as technically I could be as much as 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. Though my personal opinion is I'm just about 4. But at least I'm getting an early ultrasound. And my gp is going to wait for that before referring me to my obstetrician.

$100.00 bucks you O'd... yesterday..... that was such a temp spike babe!!! :) yippie...

Can't wait to see those RED CC's............. :)

Ok ok ok I will start a November thread.. what should I call it? hmmmm November Nubbies Bubbies?

Sounds good! I'll pop right over to the November thread now!!! See ya soon!

:happydance: Starry im soooo happy for you ahhhhhhhh.... You must be over the moon!!!

Well I started spotting today im afraid, Not sure if I should count as CD1 or not because its only when I wipe not a proper bleed yet, nothing on my pad (tmi sorry)

Why does that happen, this was my first month of ttc since mc in april. The last 3 af's I had after mc (before we started TTC) I have had a regular AF on time proper bleeding. So why did this AF start later? I dont get it.

Oh well im gonna pop over to November.

:hugs: to you all xxx

:hugs: See you over there. Lets make the november thread a lucky one, shall we???

Sadly starry I wont be joining you this month. Hope you are feeling ok and cuddle bug is settling in nicely.

See all you other ladies over in November.

Yay congrats Hayley :happydance:
Sending extra "sticky-ness" your way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"