October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

you can add me to this, should start af tomro considering I've had pink discharge most of the day today and had a temp drop. hope this is our month ladies!
I'll most likely start testing the 20th

Can you add me as well. The witch got me Tuesday, so it looks like I will be testing on the 12th. Assuming my cycle is longer this month, and my husband's business trip isn't scheduled around O. not holding my breath this cycle. But at least it is good to see so many familiar avatars to spend the time with.

Welcome back, everyone! :hi: I think I've got everyone added to the front page that's been able to give me a testing date so far. Please let me know if I missed anyone!

How was everyone's weekend? Anybody do anything fun? We went to a going away party on Friday night for a friend who's moving back to Whales; he's been in the states for 10 years now and is leaving on Tuesday to move back. Then yesterday we had a beer tasting event to go to in the afternoon, that was a lot of fun! Then we just snuggled on the couch, ate Chinese, and watched the Hangover...followed by an impromptu bd'ing session before calling it an early night... :blush: I love those, those are the best to me when they're not planned out or anything! So all in all, it's been a fun weekend!

I hope everyone else had a nice weekend as well! Oh, and I do agree with you Mommyto, this really is the BEST group of ladies! I absolutely love chatting with you all! :hugs:

I worked yesterday.. was supposed to today but came down with a horrible cold.. feel like poo!! lol.

turtle, sounds like a perfect saturday!

my husband and i went out with a bunch of his friends on saturday, for a friend's birthday. good beer and steak. it was an even bigger treat because i've been on a diet for the last 2 weeks. no beer, no candy, nothing fun.:roll:

yesterday, i climbed a little mountain on the outskirts of tokyo with some friends. nothing strenuous, but it was nice to get out and get some fresh air (and work off all of saturday night's calories:haha:) am realizing more and more how much of an introvert i am though. am exhausted after all that socializing.:dohh: maybe need to pace myself a little better!!

Hello ladies! Just caught up. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

AFM, we've been having bad storms here and the power keeps cutting out. DH has been bored so we have been BDing up a storm ourselves! It's a little early but I'm hoping the extra times will make this our month.

Has anyone ever tried Progesterone cream? If so what did you think and did it help to lengthen your leutal phase? Mine is currently averaging 8 days. Really need some advice. Not seeing any improvements with Vitamin C and a B-50 Complex.

Has anyone ever tried Progesterone cream? If so what did you think and did it help to lengthen your leutal phase? Mine is currently averaging 8 days. Really need some advice. Not seeing any improvements with Vitamin C and a B-50 Complex.

Have you tried Vitex before? I have low progesterone (1st round clomid 15, 2nd round it was at 20)
And after doing research vitex is an all natural herb that claims to even out hormones.
I did tons of reading up on it. Been taking 800mg daily, hopefully it works.
I don't have a RE appt until next month and rather than sit back and do nothing, with the vitamins at least I'm doing something.
I can't help you with the cream though. Seems like it might get messy. Is it topical? Internal?
Try the long term TTC board, I've seen some topics about it. Maybe they can help? Good luck! :)

Hi ladies! I had a rather quiet weekend, just housework on Saturday with a movie and bottle if wine in the evening. Then a bit of retail therapy on Sunday. :)

Feeling bit down again today. Need to pull myself out of this mood, so going to drag myself out for a run this evening!

Sorry Eclaire - I have never used progesterone cream so can't help you.

Xx

Good morning, ladies! I'm not quite ready for it to be Monday and for the weekend to be gone yet! :( How's everyone doing today?

Jumpingo, that sounds like a really fun weekend! I know what you mean about being kind of an introvert...I can only seem to handle so much in one weekend before it becomes a little overwhelming! :)

Bug, sorry about your cold! :( I hope you feel better soon. Mine is FINALLY starting to go away, and it's been almost 2 weeks now! Geez!

Juscause, that sounds romantic! I think all the extra bd'ing, even if it's not during your fertile time, will bring you good luck. FX! :)

Bing, that sounds like a nice weekend too! Hope you bought something great during your retail therapy! :haha:

Eclaire, sorry, I don't know anything about progesterone cream. I'm interested to hear what you find out though, if anything! Good luck!

Yep as I figured im officially joining this thread as AF is just starting. Glad to be starting this cycle.

Sorry, orion! :hugs: Glad to have you joining us here though. Good luck this cycle, I hope this is the one for you! :)

My understanding on the progesterone cream is that it is applied to the wrists, arms or inner thighs once or twice per day after you ovulate. I am debating giving it a go as I officially stopped breastfeeding d on Saturday. I will look out for vitex when I am out running errands today. Thanks for the help. I will keep you all updated if I decide to use the cream.

Count me in! O day i believe is today or tomorrow! tww starts soon. Testing Oct. 5th!!

Question! How do you ladies choose which day you're going to test? I know when AF is supposed to arrive, but I always test before that. Should I be waiting? I'm currently 3dpo.

Kj, I got your date changed to the 5th! Good luck! :)

Lanfear, I just kind of pick a date close to when AF is supposed to arrive. I honestly try to pick the date that I'm expecting AF, my cycles are a little wonky still so that's never really a for sure date for me. And I know that realistically I'll start testing earlier than that usually. I think some ladies give AF due date as a testing date (and often start testing sooner!) and some ladies give a date a few days prior. Totally personal preference!

Thanks turtle, i hope so too :) This time we are more prepared and have lots of preseed on the ready :) Once AF is in full force and i know that im on CD1, I will let you know the testing date. Lets see if we can get more BFPs this time around.

Well then, I guess you can add me as Oct 3, but I will more than likely test before. I'm 3dpo.

Sorry your out Orion. FX'd for October.

Turtle - I bought a new jumper and blouse and some new pillows for our bed during my retail therapy. Nothing too exciting! :)

Yoga (or anyone else who may know) - I'm just wondering about the transvaginal scan I have booked for a week tomorrow. Will they be able to check the thickness of my lining during the scan? Or is that done on another test? I'm convinced a thin lining is the reason why I'm not conceiving as period are only 2 days max (1st day medium flow and 2nd day light flow) with a few days spotting afterwards. If that is the reason, then I'm worried we may even struggle with IVF if it comes to that for us. :cry:

Xx

they should be able to see the thickness Bling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back