October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Bonnie1990

Mom & Grandma
Reaction score
Ok.....by popular demand...and now that it is at least September, I have started the October testing thread!

It is also my 40th birthday:cake: (gulp!) this month so I will stomp my feet to get what I want for presents from you all and that is your :bfp:!

:ignore:YOU ARE ENTERING A NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING ZONE!:ignore:

October 1
SloanPet77:witch:
greenjelly:witch:
Charliegirl27:witch:
Suzy_Q
:witch:

October 2
chickenchaser:witch:

October 3
luckylecky:witch:
Milty :angel:
La_Curiosa:bfp:

October 4
twotogo:witch:
MissLondon:bfp:

October 5:wedding:Fluffy83

NatoPMT:shrug:
Foxy37:witch:
Cellani:witch:
Fluffy83:witch:

October 6
Bonnie1990:witch:
GreenOrchid:witch:

October 7
moondust7:angel:

October 8
Katherine1209:witch:
Hopin&Prayin
:shrug:

October 9
Tass:witch:

October 10
MeganS0326:witch:
xoxo4angel:witch:
Isismoon:bfp:

October 11
Lou1004:witch:

October 12
crystal443:witch:
Whitesoxfan41

October 13
Sweets91:coffee:

October 14
Tori4:witch:
Mrs. 2010:witch:

October 15

October 16:cake:Hopin&Prayin

October 17

October 18

October 19
Mrs. T:witch:
TrAndyy
BbWishin:witch:
LLbean:witch:

October 20
Atlmommy37:witch:

October 21
Mama Duck:witch:

October 22
myra:bfp:

October 23:cake:xoxo4angel
sowanted:witch:

October 24:cake:Bonnie1990

October 25:cake:greenjelly

October 26

October 27

October 28

October 29
Ceilani:witch:
Suzy_q
Rashaa

October 30
Dylis:witch:
luckylecky

October 31:devil:
dove830:bfp:
Katherine1209:bfp:
Alita:bfp:

Ohhh I'm first...I'll take the 19th...:happydance:

hehe knew we could persuade you bonnie! you bring us all luck! i hope your birthday thread brings you much luck and a birthday bfp too! much love xx

ok so i will predict my testing dates as 6th and 2nd chance of 31st (is that good or bad being on halloween???) obviously subject to change or not at all if sept is lucky! fx xxx

hehe knew we could persuade you bonnie! you bring us all luck! i hope your birthday thread brings you much luck and a birthday bfp too! much love xx

ok so i will predict my testing dates as 6th and 2nd chance of 31st (is that good or bad being on halloween???) obviously subject to change or not at all if sept is lucky! fx xxx

okidoki-you all can wait but if you need a change its no biggie!

of course I can ALWAYS DELETE you when you get your :bfp: in September!:thumbup:

:flower: fab Bonnie let's hope the lucky thread appears again!!

I'm taking Sept out so will be back with a date early Oct!

:dust:

I'm definitely in....unless I get my :bfp: in September....it would be the best ever 40th birthday pressie....put me down for the 10th at this stage...

As I do't get to test in September I have headed straight over here, Can you put me down for the 2nd please.

Yay!! Glad there's an October testing thread... something to look forward to! I'll take Oct. 7. :)

Yay!! Glad there's an October testing thread... something to look forward to! I'll take Oct. 7. :)

Bonnie can I have Oct 30 pls

As I do't get to test in September I have headed straight over here, Can you put me down for the 2nd please.

I'm definitely in....unless I get my :bfp: in September....it would be the best ever 40th birthday pressie....put me down for the 10th at this stage...

gotcha all!
:dust::dust:

Thanks Bonnie!!!

I will take October 1st!!!!!!!!!!! I will be 10DPO on Oct 1st so hope thats not too soon? Well even if it is I know I would test that early anyways! So Oct 1st it is please.

Hi ladies can you add me to 5th October also please , Thankyou xx

Hi Bonnie
Im not going to predict my testing this month. Going to see how my symptoms go before I make a decision! I prefer to try and wait to see if AF arrives (and in my experience, she always does...)
BUT it is also my 40th in October! You beat me by a day. Are we allowed to add birthdays on the calendar, fellow Scorpio? :thumbup:

Hi Bonnie
Im not going to predict my testing this month. Going to see how my symptoms go before I make a decision! I prefer to try and wait to see if AF arrives (and in my experience, she always does...)
BUT it is also my 40th in October! You beat me by a day. Are we allowed to add birthdays on the calendar, fellow Scorpio? :thumbup:

sure thing! your the 25th?
and why dont we put you down for the day after af is due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->