October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Hi Bonnie
Im not going to predict my testing this month. Going to see how my symptoms go before I make a decision! I prefer to try and wait to see if AF arrives (and in my experience, she always does...)
BUT it is also my 40th in October! You beat me by a day. Are we allowed to add birthdays on the calendar, fellow Scorpio? :thumbup:

sure thing! your the 25th?
and why dont we put you down for the day after af is due?

Go on then, you have talked me into it! AF due 29th Sept so put me down for the 1st October. That gives a bit of leeway. Wouldnt it be a nice 40th birthday for us both? :happydance:
Thanks Bonnie

hi bonnie, i cant quite believe i'm saying this (and almost afraid to do so just in case) but can you remove my testing dates 6th and 31st please

wishing all the october testers much :dust: hope its a lucky month for everyone testing!

+ bonnie, green jelly and everyone else who has a birthday in october! have a wonderful birthday! (bonnie hope your work collegues dont go too harsh on you!)

hope you dont mind, but will be stalking you all and hope to see lots of bfp's! xx

Hey Bonnie!

Please put me down for Oct 5th and Oct 29th. Two chances this month...crossing fingers! Thanks :)

Hey Bonnie, can you please put me down for October 12th? Thanks

everyones updated!
congrats mummyb2b---we are not sorry to see you go!:thumbup:

Good luck to you all!! Fingers crossed for some positive results! You all deserve them!

Can I have the 10th please? October is my FAVORITE month b/c I'm a huge Halloween fan so maybe this month will be lucky!!! Good luck ladies!!

Good Morning Ladies!!! I haven't been to this forum in a while and I miss it.
Please put me down for October 14th. Fingers crossed and good luck to all.

Bonnie I will take over the thread if you really want me too XXX You will just need to let admin know so I can edit the first page.
But if you change your mind............... The thread is yours

Hi, could I be put down for the 9th please, good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"