October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

I so Love this post, its catchy... Love it... Proper theme thread Awesome!! I call it Rocktober!! Lol :sex:

Please put me down for October 14th! Im testing 2 days before my 45th Birthday!! A :bfp: would be a lovely present ;)

Good Luck Ladies :dust: :dust: :dust:

Could you put me down for oct 1? Thanks!

Oh Bonnie! I'm so glad to have found your thread for October! I was in your June thread and you brought me lots of luck. Here's hoping lightning strikes the same place twice. :)

I am probably having this IUI on the 5th & 6th so I'll guess I will be testing on the 19th. Please mark me down. :)

:dust: to us all!!!

Hey bonnie :)
Can I join in please?? Can you put me down for October 5.......my wedding anniversary!
:dust:

Hi ladies! Please put me down for October 6. This was my first clomid month so hoping for some good news!!!

Oh Bonnie! I'm so glad to have found your thread for October! I was in your June thread and you brought me lots of luck. Here's hoping lightning strikes the same place twice. :)

I am probably having this IUI on the 5th & 6th so I'll guess I will be testing on the 19th. Please mark me down. :)

:dust: to us all!!!

Mrs. T--so sorry you are back-hope you are lucky with a sticky bean this time!

Hey bonnie :)
Can I join in please?? Can you put me down for October 5.......my wedding anniversary!

Hiya Fluffy!

Hi ladies! Please put me down for October 6. This was my first clomid month so hoping for some good news!!!

Mine too! :dust:

Everyone is set!

Hiya bonnie :)
Thanks for adding me......here's hoping I may get a nice anniversary pressie........:)

Hi, I've just joined this site.

We've been trying to conceive for a few months but not taking temperatures or anything like that.

My cycle for the past few years has usually been about 24 days although the last one was 5 weeks so basically I'm up the left.
Anyway, I'm only just picking up the abbreviations used here.

Bought Clearblue digital ovulation sticks a few weeks ago. My last period started on 12th September, got a smiley face on the 19th so we got down to it for a few days!

Should I be worried that the LH surge came so soon?

Hi! We were going to be NTNP for a few months, but it looks like I will be testing on October 4th.

Good Afternoon Ladies... I had a check up today and Everything looks great, Im 1 day before my fertile mode!! Im more excited now bc I had the green light and she booked me a scan when Im ready to go.. Woohooo.. Taking multivitimins, prenatals, cough syrup lol..

Good Luck Ladies!! Lets get those BFP"S!!

Hello ladies,

I am scheduled to test on October 1st but I think I messed up my OPK's AGAIN this month and started DTD way too early, what do you think?

I have exactly 30 day cycles every month, forever. I normally O on CD 17/18. This month we DTD on Sept 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24th. I got my positive OPK on Saturday, Sept 22nd around 2pm? I think DTD 5 days in a row was too much but I started early because I thought my FR OPK's had expired and were no longer working, then got the + on Sept 22nd? What do you girls think my chances are? We also used preseed everytime?

Hi ladies!
I'd like to be put in for October 12 please? I will officially be 41 and 1/2 that day. AF ought to be due the 13th!
Lots of luck and baby dust to you all!

Hi, I've just joined this site.

We've been trying to conceive for a few months but not taking temperatures or anything like that.

My cycle for the past few years has usually been about 24 days although the last one was 5 weeks so basically I'm up the left.
Anyway, I'm only just picking up the abbreviations used here.

Bought Clearblue digital ovulation sticks a few weeks ago. My last period started on 12th September, got a smiley face on the 19th so we got down to it for a few days!

Should I be worried that the LH surge came so soon?

surgees can vary so i wouldn't worry---did you want to put down for a test date?

Hi! We were going to be NTNP for a few months, but it looks like I will be testing on October 4th.
:hi:

We're taking a break from TTC this month, but I want to stalk the thread and cheer everyone on. :dust: to all!
enjoy the break!
Hello ladies,

I am scheduled to test on October 1st but I think I messed up my OPK's AGAIN this month and started DTD way too early, what do you think?

I have exactly 30 day cycles every month, forever. I normally O on CD 17/18. This month we DTD on Sept 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24th. I got my positive OPK on Saturday, Sept 22nd around 2pm? I think DTD 5 days in a row was too much but I started early because I thought my FR OPK's had expired and were no longer working, then got the + on Sept 22nd? What do you girls think my chances are? We also used preseed everytime?
my gyn says to bd on day of 1st positive and the next so sounds like you are good! :dust:
Hi ladies!
I'd like to be put in for October 12 please? I will officially be 41 and 1/2 that day. AF ought to be due the 13th!
Lots of luck and baby dust to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back