• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Well I got a BFN today (10dpo). But I got BFNs with my first on 10dpo and 11dpo, didn't test on 12dpo, and got my BFP on 13dpo so I suppose there's still hope... AF is due Sunday, which would be 13dpo. I wish I had the willpower to not test... and of course we are going to be at my in-laws this weekend, so it would be nice to not make it weird by testing at their house, but I don't think I'll be able to hold off for that long.

I'm super bloated, my boobs are still sensitive on and off, and I've occasionally had some weird low cramping. Plus I'm super tired, and I'm nauseous this morning.

@rache_0785 have you caved and tested yet? you're 10dpo too right?
@Alligator have your tests arrived?
Fingers crossed that it will appear on DPO13! I just looked back over mine and I seem to have only got a positive at about 12dpo on both of my boys.I was sure I got one earlier but it dosnt look like it so I am probably wasting my time at the min... gona try hold out till Sunday. I will be 11/12dpo by then! But I have a stock of cheapies so I will probably continue to drive myself crazy looking for a line....

@FTale happy spooky month! Can you recommend any good books? It's about time I picked up something new
@Teafor2 I get you, hopefully this is the month!! The big two companies charge an absolute fortune, they can get away with it too when it's something that will always be in demand
@JJB2 thankyou! I did promise Tea I'd wait with her so I've been a bit naughty really :shy: I think I might just wait til Wednesday which is when period is due. But I also think I can see a shadow on yours unless its the indent

Mystery forensic buff here!! :DMy old page turner was Patricia Cornwell. I moved on to Kathy Reichs. Both magnificent authors if you dig forensics. I do not like all of P C stuff but for the most part I read all but 2.

@hugs to those pulling bfns. The excitement of getting a bfp never gets old but seeing a bfn does mean things to the spirit. Have a pick me up in your wings so you have something to fall back on if you get one. Can be a warm drink, favorite shirt or pants, just anything that makes you happy.

I like standing in the shower and smelling my husband's body wash container :blush:. Hey, makes me happy.lol

:hugs2: Fx!!!

@JJB2 I don’t blame you for testing... the temptation is real :)

@FTale That’s good advice! I also like to smell my husband when I’m upset so it’s not that weird haha

I’m thinking if I make it to 14 dpo this month without af I might have dh test with me. Before I always thought I’d want to surprise him, but now I’m leaning towards finding out together.

Well I got a BFN today (10dpo). But I got BFNs with my first on 10dpo and 11dpo, didn't test on 12dpo, and got my BFP on 13dpo so I suppose there's still hope... AF is due Sunday, which would be 13dpo. I wish I had the willpower to not test... and of course we are going to be at my in-laws this weekend, so it would be nice to not make it weird by testing at their house, but I don't think I'll be able to hold off for that long.

I'm super bloated, my boobs are still sensitive on and off, and I've occasionally had some weird low cramping. Plus I'm super tired, and I'm nauseous this morning.

@rache_0785 have you caved and tested yet? you're 10dpo too right?
@Alligator have your tests arrived?

I tested today morning (I live in California) and got a BFN! :-(

@rache_0785 how many dpo are you? I remember you said you were planning to test on the 4th so maybe it’s still too early?

I am 10 DPO. I was planning to test on 4th OCT But I had a box of clearblue early test and thought of giving it a try :)

I will test again on 4th Oct!

Its October ladies yay.
Picked up my pregmate opks and hpts today and did one of the pregnancy tests just to make sure I havent got a bad batch that give false positives.
Im im cd4 so definitely not pregnant but I always like to test out tests to see what they look like when u know u are definitely not pregnant.
Anyway the test was practically stark white but I cud see a v v v faint shadow line so now I know if I get lines on these in a few weeks its the real deal.
I have so may HPTs and different brands so will always back up lines with other brands.
Gonna start the opks in the next day or so. I know its early and I don't normoly ovulate until day 13 14 but I have so many OPKs so why not hehe.
This is our 8th cycle ttc.
Will let u know a testing date as soon as I know when I have ovulated.
Im still temping etc.
Good luck ladies.

CD6... getting ready for testing next week. Hopefully I’ll ovulate on time and this month will be mine

Good luck hon. Im just a few days behind you. Cd5 now because its gone midnight. Gonna start the opks soon to.
Keeping everything crossed for you hon

Not sure exactly where I am in my cycle. I had an early loss September 9th, AF not due till October 11th. I think I am maybe 10-13 DPO at the latest (i ovulated early after the loss). I've had super bloating for almost a week now (it would be my 4th, so expected to happen). The only time I get bloated is two days before AF or when I'm pregnant, so it honestly is alarming to me. It happened with my early loss last month as well only the lines didn't get darker and then I started bleeding.

What do you all think? I'm uploading the test I just took along with a comparison photo of one of the earlier tests I took.

I also compared the uploaded pictures with the ones that I have in my photo gallery, uploading them really does wash out a lot of the color.

20201001_185711.jpg 20201001_191918.jpg

First month tracking ovulation and thought I just wasn’t ovulating! Got these this morning on CD18, which was 4 days past expected ovulation with apps. So glad I kept testing.

Now time to BD tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night

5DE24DD7-B440-41F6-B4F2-2F7B337618C3.jpeg 6B18DD74-3E04-4CC5-8CD0-06572C1F3A8F.png

Hi ladies

I think I got a faint line on FRER this afternoon, I’m either 7DPO or 13DPO. Very impressed with the restraint on this thread, even when I promise myself I won’t test I can’t ‘waste’ a wee without using an IC in the days leading up to expected period :roll:

872CEAC8-4E89-47A5-B4C7-48523C7EE047.jpeg

Not sure exactly where I am in my cycle. I had an early loss September 9th, AF not due till October 11th. I think I am maybe 10-13 DPO at the latest (i ovulated early after the loss). I've had super bloating for almost a week now (it would be my 4th, so expected to happen). The only time I get bloated is two days before AF or when I'm pregnant, so it honestly is alarming to me. It happened with my early loss last month as well only the lines didn't get darker and then I started bleeding.

What do you all think? I'm uploading the test I just took along with a comparison photo of one of the earlier tests I took.

I also compared the uploaded pictures with the ones that I have in my photo gallery, uploading them really does wash out a lot of the color.

View attachment 1088445 View attachment 1088446
I can very clearly see the line on the top test, no squinting or anything. It looks pink to me. I hope it keeps getting darker for you xxx

View attachment 1088445 View attachment 1088446

I see a line on the top one hon. Fixed for you

Hi ladies

I think I got a faint line on FRER this afternoon, I’m either 7DPO or 13DPO. Very impressed with the restraint on this thread, even when I promise myself I won’t test I can’t ‘waste’ a wee without using an IC in the days leading up to expected period :roll:

View attachment 1088452

I see it hon fixed ure lines get darker

First month tracking ovulation and thought I just wasn’t ovulating! Got these this morning on CD18, which was 4 days past expected ovulation with apps. So glad I kept testing.

Now time to BD tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night

View attachment 1088448 View attachment 1088449

Good luck hon catch that eggy

I've been up all night its 4:06. Got a horrible migraine. I do suffer with them but not had one this bad in a while.
Cd5 and AF looks like it has stopped.
I can bleed for 4 to 6 days so im keeping a pad on just incase. I bled for 7 days last cycle but day 6 and 7 was very light pink.
Now sat here worrying about ovulating to early and not being able to try again this cycle.
I normally ovulate on day 13 to 14 but I had 2 cycles in May and July where I ovulated on cd8, but those were after chemicals.
So don't really know why I'm worrying about it because I havent been pregnant the last 2 cycles and I Ovulated on cd13.
Why am I even worrying for, it just suddenly came into my head.
Trying to stay positive this cycle but I really think ill just get BFNs or faint lines that dont progress.
Hate being negative Nancy.
Sorry ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back