• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Also... I had no idea clear blue made pink line tests???? I don’t know if I’ve seen them in Canada at the stores!

Congrats to the BFPs! So exciting that this group already has some! Fingers crossed for everyone!

I got another BFN this morning, but I kept thinking I saw a shadow of a line. Used a Wondfo. I'm actually not too heartbroken---I'm still hopeful because of my symptoms (and dare I say confident?...) but work just got super crazy busy, so it wouldn't be awful to not be pregnant right now. And I didn't get a positive this early (11dpo) with my first. Crossing my fingers!

@Alligator I think I see something! Fingers crossed!! <3
@Impatient27 you've got every chance! Good luck!

Ok everyone I know the line is wonky, only because I took it out the case and put it back in but can anyone else see this?! the line is parallel to the control cos I removed it but I just couldn't get my phone to flash!

View attachment 20201002_163443.jpg

Last edited:
Ok can't really see it on that photo but in real life it's there :dance:
I'll post another tomorrow morning!

@Alligator I definitely see something in that top picture! FX for you <3

@Impatient27 Good luck sweety :dust:

@Emsabub oh wow I actually see that really good! Are we pregnant together again?? :shock:

Also... I had no idea clear blue made pink line tests???? I don’t know if I’ve seen them in Canada at the stores!
They are new,, I've been using them! Try going to Walmart, I found none of the drug stores carried them.

@Kiwiberry you know what I'm so tempted to take another but I'm waiting til morning! Ahaha imagine if we were what are the chances?!

@Kiwiberry you know what I'm so tempted to take another but I'm waiting til morning! Ahaha imagine if we were what are the chances?!
I'm so tempted to take mine as well to see if the line has progressed. It's my only test left though, so I have to wait a few days from now. I always have the habit of taking them at night as well, which I'm sure doesn't really help the situation. This time I'm going to take it in the morning when I wake up.

I think that's a good idea, I managed to take a better photo!

View attachment 1088497
I see it! It even looks pink in that photo! I have trouble taking photos myself, sometimes my phone doesn't want to focus right. I don't know why because it's a nice phone :shrug:

Aaahh thank you girls!! It is pink in person too kiwi, not sure what timezone you're on but it's 20:22 here in the UK and I'll be testing tomorrow morning hoping for a darker line! :happydance:

@JJB2 I think I can see lines in the pregmate tests!

@Emsabub I can definitely see a line in the last picture you posted!

So many bfps already! :happydance:

When you ladies are feeling confident about your bfps let me know and I’ll change your names to green in first post. I know the struggle of debating lines and not completely believing it so I don’t want to accidentally change it before anyone is ready.

You are all making me want to test early! Having super tender breasts but that is normal for me around this time in my cycle. We are going surfing for the weekend so hopefully that will distract my mind!

Aaahh thank you girls!! It is pink in person too kiwi, not sure what timezone you're on but it's 20:22 here in the UK and I'll be testing tomorrow morning hoping for a darker line! :happydance:
I am in the US, EST time. I think I'm around 5-6 hours behind you.

Kiwi, Bev, Tea & Rache thankyou for your input! My phone does the same kiwi but it doesn't always flash and that frustrates me, surely if I want it I should get it?! But nope! Ah okay I thought you were ahead of us for some reason!

Thanks again Tea :) I'm waiting for the line to get darker then use the Clearblue early digital once I feel brave enough. I don't have the funds to buy another just to see the word pregnant.
I also haven't told the fiancee yet, unless it's hard & bright or in words I don't think he'd believe me.
Especially after the conversation we had earlier about not preventing in future, he'd think that happened very quickly :haha:

I've taken a couple more cheapies today and all BFN! We'll see what the morning's test brings I suppose! I'm feeling super anxious.

Thanks for the kind words ladies.
Manged to get a few hours sleep.
Hopfully will sleep better tonight.
Gonna start the opks tommorow on cd6.
Hopfully I don't get any positives untill day 12.

Sorry about the BFNs

Good luck to those with faint lines really hope they get darker.

And to all those that got AF sending huge huge hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->