*October Testing Thread*

@Deethehippy Sorry your temp dropped but I saw the line. I am so sorry.:-(

I haven't been online much. The :witch: has been beating me up whilst I chomp on Halloween candy all weekend. Cd4 here.

Already on my IUI meds like [-o<...so tired of the anticipation. Hard to chill out and just wait on a positive opk, dtd and bam tww....nope...so drawn out.

Prayers for all of us gearing up for another try at making that magical rainbow baby. Hugs

Did two more Answer tests and another faint line on one and one was blank so I am only assuming that they do sometimes get faint indent/evap lines.
Cramps are still relatively mild but no symptoms at all so I very much doubt I am pregnant. Ordered some FRER just in case AF does stay away (or I can use them next month) The amount of money I waste on pee sticks is insane lol!

Hurry up witch if you are coming and put me out of my misery!

So sorry Dee. Always rooting for you xx

Temp right down and spotting. On to cycle 16..

@Deethehippy and @FTale sorry about af. Mine is about to start as well... we missed my fertile window this month so I know there’s no chance of a bfp.

Been sick(ish) for about a week and a half now, and it’s been so strange. I’ve had this metallic taste in my mouth, burning tongue and roof of my mouth with all these red sores. Now it’s turned into an ear infection (I can feel and hear the fluid in it) and my throat is covered in white spots, but no pain and no fever. I don’t feel that bad but also not feeling great either.

It’s so hard to see a doctor here at the moment because of COVID. I was actually exposed 5 days before I got sick so I’ve been keeping to myself and not seeing friends just incase, but I’m starting to think I may just need some antibiotics. So frustrating.

@Deethehippy Sorry your temp dropped but I saw the line. I am so sorry.:-(

I haven't been online much. The :witch: has been beating me up whilst I chomp on Halloween candy all weekend. Cd4 here.

Already on my IUI meds like [-o<...so tired of the anticipation. Hard to chill out and just wait on a positive opk, dtd and bam tww....nope...so drawn out.

Prayers for all of us gearing up for another try at making that magical rainbow baby. Hugs
:hugs:

Did two more Answer tests and another faint line on one and one was blank so I am only assuming that they do sometimes get faint indent/evap lines.
Cramps are still relatively mild but no symptoms at all so I very much doubt I am pregnant. Ordered some FRER just in case AF does stay away (or I can use them next month) The amount of money I waste on pee sticks is insane lol!

Hurry up witch if you are coming and put me out of my misery!
:hugs:
@Deethehippy and @FTale sorry about af. Mine is about to start as well... we missed my fertile window this month so I know there’s no chance of a bfp.

Been sick(ish) for about a week and a half now, and it’s been so strange. I’ve had this metallic taste in my mouth, burning tongue and roof of my mouth with all these red sores. Now it’s turned into an ear infection (I can feel and hear the fluid in it) and my throat is covered in white spots, but no pain and no fever. I don’t feel that bad but also not feeling great either.

It’s so hard to see a doctor here at the moment because of COVID. I was actually exposed 5 days before I got sick so I’ve been keeping to myself and not seeing friends just incase, but I’m starting to think I may just need some antibiotics. So frustrating.
Hope you feel better soon!

Omg that sounds intense. Please get help. Getting af on top of that is rubberish. Sending love and healing to you.

Thanks ladies... managed to get an appointment for tomorrow afternoon so I’ll see what they say.

I was supposed to have a post surgery appointment with my surgeon from my septum removal on Friday but now I think I may need to cancel because of al of this :(

Thanks ladies... managed to get an appointment for tomorrow afternoon so I’ll see what they say.

I was supposed to have a post surgery appointment with my surgeon from my septum removal on Friday but now I think I may need to cancel because of al of this :(
Feel better soon! I hope the doctors can help tomorrow.

I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thanks everyone! The doctor said it looked like strep and gave me antibiotics, but I’m feeling much better and I haven’t even taken them yet. I’m headed to my appointment with my surgeon now. I’ve got my period at the moment, so I hope that won’t be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->