*October Testing Thread*

Sorry about the bfn ladies but there's still time.
Great news @aligator hope the interview goes well.

BFN for me at 10 DPO...counting myself out now..gutted!

Gosh, dont count yourself out. I want to go back to 10dpo so I can still keep hoping. Really with thw babydust holders would bless us all with some pumpkins this cycle. Hold on, Dee HUGS

@Alligator Sorry about the bfn it is upsetting hands down but very happy for your interview! Need something to look forward to when the peesticks get us down.....yup, I am seconds away from baking a cake.](*,)...stupid sticks

AFM : No cramps here at 13dpo or spotting. Will see how long the lp lasts this time. Might take the rest of my raspberry leaf tabs to help my uterus start toning up. Really gonna up my water intake and walking this next cycle. I will need to with the amount of stuffin I plan to eat next month. :munch:

My dd is a Oct 2009 pregnancy so was hoping to make a pumpkin. Cried my eyes out and ready to do it again. HUGs Y'all!!

@Alligator so sorry for the BFN but I really hope you get a surprise tomorrow <3

@FTale oh I am so excited for Thanksgiving! My favorite day of the year is the day after thanksgiving, sipping coffee eating leftovers and listening to Christmas music! I am so sad that thanksgiving and Christmas won't be what they usually are this year. Hopefully 2021 will be as it should again, though I'm not holding my breath at the rate everything is going (as in, a dead standstill). I love our Thanksgiving tradition and we'll be home just us this year, which is fine, but just... not what we do for Thanksgiving!

@Deethehippy I'm so sorry you're feeling out now, did you use a FRER? Sorry if you answered that already!

@Suggerhoney sending hugs, hope December is your month <3

:hugs2: Hugs..sorry about bfns. Nothing but trigger shot for me yesterday and I started spotting at 12dpo by Tomorrow should be a full flow.
On to a new cycle. Hope to see whoever is trying or cheering on in the Gobble Pit :flower:......oh an getting colder :cold: yayyyy
:hug:

BFN for me at 10 DPO...counting myself out now..gutted!
:hug:
Ugh Dee Bfn this morning (used a FRER no less) at 11dpo so feeling out as well. I have felt crampy off and on the last 2 days so not sure what that’s about, or why my heart rate shot up? General anxiety maybe? I suppose a positive at 12dpo is possible but I could expect a line on FRER at least!!

some good news though - I got a call and have a job interview on Monday!!! I hope this is the start of good things and good news and our BFP will follow!
good luck for the job interview :hug:

Gosh, dont count yourself out. I want to go back to 10dpo so I can still keep hoping. Really with thw babydust holders would bless us all with some pumpkins this cycle. Hold on, Dee HUGS

@Alligator Sorry about the bfn it is upsetting hands down but very happy for your interview! Need something to look forward to when the peesticks get us down.....yup, I am seconds away from baking a cake.](*,)...stupid sticks

AFM : No cramps here at 13dpo or spotting. Will see how long the lp lasts this time. Might take the rest of my raspberry leaf tabs to help my uterus start toning up. Really gonna up my water intake and walking this next cycle. I will need to with the amount of stuffin I plan to eat next month. :munch:

My dd is a Oct 2009 pregnancy so was hoping to make a pumpkin. Cried my eyes out and ready to do it again. HUGs Y'all!!
Thank you but I've never gotten a BFP after 10DPO...I guess I have until midnight but just not feeling it at all. Very sore boobs this afternoon but I can get that in the TWW and no other 'symptoms' to declare other than this coldy/virus feeling.

I'm so sorry to you FTale..have a good cry...but just don't give up ok :hugs:

MrsKatie - yeah I used FRER and Clearblue. :-(:-(

AF has arrived for me as I expected...onto TTC cycle 3! Thanks for the support ladies and congratulations to all that got their October BFP and I’ll see the rest of you in the November testing thread!

AF has arrived for me as I expected...onto TTC cycle 3! Thanks for the support ladies and congratulations to all that got their October BFP and I’ll see the rest of you in the November testing thread!

Good luck for November ❤️

I'm sorry..wishing you so much luck for November :hugs:

Not a super lucky month for us ladies! Hopefully see you all on the November board. Of course will hang around here for another few days.

Not a super lucky month for us ladies! Hopefully see you all on the November board. Of course will hang around here for another few days.
How are you feeling? I just did another strip test and BFN. Will use another FRER in the morning for the hell of it. Not expecting anything at this point and our BD wasn't that well timed this cycle so it does figure really.

How are you feeling? I just did another strip test and BFN. Will use another FRER in the morning for the hell of it. Not expecting anything at this point and our BD wasn't that well timed this cycle so it does figure really.
I’m feeling ok! A little down but maybe the timing wasn’t right. I’ve been tired, sore boobs and a bit crampy all day off and on so these symptoms are super annoying if I’m not pregnant lol!

I’m feeling ok! A little down but maybe the timing wasn’t right. I’ve been tired, sore boobs and a bit crampy all day off and on so these symptoms are super annoying if I’m not pregnant lol!
Tell me about it! I just recorded the highest temp I’ve ever got since temping (although it was taken slightly later than usual) and still no cramps for me (but no other symptoms either!) This cycle is just being a tease!!

Happy Halloween everyone :devil:

Im a lone crusader in this thread now but just wanted to say that although I had a temp increase this morning I tested using a Clearblue, Frer and One Step SMU and BFN. The Frer was cruel and had a grey shadow as the dye ran across but it soon went away.
End of the road I think for me this month...

Sorry Dee...let’s hope November is a more lucky month for us all.

How many BFP’s did this thread get in the end? Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->