October update

alicarr74

Reaction score
I am CD 25 and 13DPO, but I think AF cramps are coming for either Saturday or Sunday. I went to the doctor yesterday and they are considering to up my dose of Clomid, just to see if the increase our chances even though my progesterone was really high last month (also on prometrium). Something new they want me to do though is try and have sex at night and sleep with the sperm. Even if I get a UTI, if it gets me pregnant I can deal with the pain for a little while. Have any of your doctors recommended that? I would not doubt if our first month on Clomid (which I did not ovulate well), and I got pregnant was because of where I did not go to the bathroom one night after we had sex. Of course it turned into a chemical pregnancy, but hopefully since I am ovulating well this will do the trick!

I never went to the toilet after dtd when we were ttc number 1. It just made sense to me to not wash away any spermies. In fact I used to put my bum under a pillow for a bit to give them a better chance of getting there :haha: Give it a go, it's never caused me a uti, not sure if you're prone to them? x x

I never went to the toilet after dtd when we were ttc number 1. It just made sense to me to not wash away any spermies. In fact I used to put my bum under a pillow for a bit to give them a better chance of getting there :haha: Give it a go, it's never caused me a uti, not sure if you're prone to them? x x

I actually have had many over my life, mostly my younger years, but I can't even take a bath anymore because it causes a UTI. My doctor told me that they would treat that though, our focus is to get pregnant, so it will be okay :thumbup:

Do you mean laying on top of a pillow?lol

I use to be obsessive about not letting sperm out too, but the 2 times I've got pregnant have been times that I haven't bothered about it and I've got up and toilet / shower straight after, so now I don't worry :)

Well, we are pretty sure that is what got me pregnant the first time, so we are going to try it again just to see, we tried soft cups once this past month, so maybe I won't even have to try sleeping with it :)
But, we have not gotten DH checked if his can swim, we know he has enough because we got spermcheck and of course he got me the pregnant the first time, but maybe they just need a little longer to swim :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->