October Weight Loss Challenge

AF arrived today which explains my CW going up and down so much. Going grocery shopping for some healthy munchies within the next few days. Right now I am counting calories and watching my portions. :)

Hope this pays off.

Hey Ladies!

I had my first meeting at SW last night and weighed in at 183lbs. Slightly higher than my home scales of 175lbs.

I started at 207lbs and aim to be 145lbs.

Was planning orange juice, a slice of whole grain toast with peanut butter and a banana for breakfast. Little on only let me eat the toast. I guess the banana will be a good snack! :haha: I'm feeding her now, then planning on a stroller walk for at least half an hour. Hubby and I have a dinner/movie date tonight. Determined to eat a salad!

Hey girls!! Everyone seems to be going very well! I snuck a peek on the scale this am and I am down to 212.2lbs

Just that little bit is keeping me motivated! Loving how I feel when I am able to control my urges and drink and eat healthy instead of following suit with my husband who eats whatever he wants.

We can do this ladies! Official weigh in on Monday! Have an awesome weekend!

Hi africaqueen how are you, you are doing well with the weight loss. I'm back on the site hoping for a BFP that will stick, found out that my thyroid was crazy hence the reason for mmc

Hi africaqueen how are you, you are doing well with the weight loss. I'm back on the site hoping for a BFP that will stick, found out that my thyroid was crazy hence the reason for mmc

Hi Rosmuira! Nice to see you.
Best of luck with next cycle! we go again in Feb. Hoping its 3rd time lucky xxx

Can I still join you ladies? I would love to be down a few by Halloween!

We're taking family photos and I would like to look decent in them:)

SW: 191
CW: 191
GW: 180

Hi ladies !

I'm a week late in joining in but I'm reli interested , this thread sounds like it would keep me motivated !! I'm going to weigh myself wen I get home later and post up :) my aim is to have a stone off for xmas ! Would be great , today for breakfast I had porridge with honey and for lunch I had homemade soup :) !! Good luck ladies !!

Weighed in this morning - down a few! Yay!

SW (last weeks weight)- 151 lbs
CW (today's)- 148 lbs
GW- 135 lbs

Monday weigh ins!!!

Heres mine
SW - 216
CW - 211.2
GW - 145
Im down +4 !!! I started phentermine yesterday with a easy diet and workout regime. I'm hoping to see some positive results!!

Well done girls great weight loss , keep up the hard work !! I've started my diet today and its going very well , going to do my workout dvd now once I get LO to bed , my starting weight is 60.9kg , not sure what that is in stones though :( if anyone has any idea lol ?

Any good workout ideas? Something I can do around the house, as I have a 5 week old.

Simply walking in place is a great way to exercise. Or walking up and down stairs or a few steps if you have them. Cardio is always great when wanting to shed the weight. And holding lo in your arms also helps strengthen your arms. :)

I do little workouts like pushups, jumping jacks, squats, etc
Or I just turn on music and dance like crazy :D

Every little bit helps

I'm using the 30 day shred dvd by jillian michaels its reliiiii gud !! And the 10 minute solution abs dvd , I also try to go a walk everyday !

I have the 30 day shred. It's good. I'd like to get an insanity workout but you sweat loads and I don't fancy getting a sweaty living room lol xx

I have the 30 Day Shred as well, I just wasn't sure if it's still to early to do such a workout yet. I have my 6 week appt coming up and I'll check with the doctor. Then I am all over it! It's starting to get really cold here, so I have been slacking on the walking, but I will try some of the other things. Thanks for the ideas, ladies!

I have the 30 Day Shred as well, I just wasn't sure if it's still to early to do such a workout yet. I have my 6 week appt coming up and I'll check with the doctor. Then I am all over it! It's starting to get really cold here, so I have been slacking on the walking, but I will try some of the other things. Thanks for the ideas, ladies!

I went spinning 4 weeks pp lol. Youll be fine just maybe miss out the abs part for a few weeks (I did abs after spinning and my stomach cramped up. Was rather painful!) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->