October Weight Loss Challenge

I have the 30 Day Shred as well, I just wasn't sure if it's still to early to do such a workout yet. I have my 6 week appt coming up and I'll check with the doctor. Then I am all over it! It's starting to get really cold here, so I have been slacking on the walking, but I will try some of the other things. Thanks for the ideas, ladies!

I'd definatley wait until ur 6 week check up hun and see what they think. Ur health comes first :) ! I know its getting cold here too so the walks are gettin fewer with me lol ! I also bought a jump rope to take up skipping wile I'm watching the soap , my friend does it ad said its brilliant cardio and loses weight all over :) ! Good luck ladies

I have the 30day shred too. I haven't done it in awhile, but I should probably give it a go :)

I'm 25 , 5'4 and weigh 16st 5 lbs . Shock shock shock horror ! I want to lose weigh for healthier lifestyle not to diet for a month and put weigh back on . I started gym last week so feeling very hopeful . Always been up and down in weight but this time it's for good . X

I guess this thread kinda fell off the bandwagon... I made a facebook group for BnB fitness.

Add me on facebook.com/jessica.whitney and send me a message to add you to the group and I will.

The purpose of the group is to keep us accountable and make sure we get the bodies we deserve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->