Octomum

I have seen it on sky 1 a few weeks ago it is really wierd but I would give her an award I found it a bit of a struggle with one at times never mind 8 babies and another 6 kids :)

I cant imagine being pregnant with 8
1 is enough lol

Ahhh I really admire her I don't think she deserves all the bad press at all!

Can't stand her! I believe she really did it all for attention and has mental issues (it is an issue when you NEED babies like you need air), and now shes thrilled to be in the limelight.

I dont think I would like to be 1 of 14 kids

Can't stand her! I believe she really did it all for attention and has mental issues (it is an issue when you NEED babies like you need air), and now shes thrilled to be in the limelight.

I agree. She already had six kids, doesn't have her own house or a job, and I don't think she even looks after all her six kids. She lives with her mother who is supporting her and looking after her kids. After that, she still paid money (which could have gone to support her kids) to have fertility treatments to get pregnant! I believe she did it to get on tv like Jon and Kate and it backfired in her face.

After watching it, she does actually have her own house now, and no longer has a lot of support from her Mum.
Maybe 8 kids is a bit extreme, but I know if I had fertility troubles, and all 8 embryos implanted, I wouldn't dream of getting 'rid' of any. Yes she already had 6 kids.
But I don't think she should be looked down upon.
She tries her hardest at doing what she's doing, just like any of us would.
I know how I would feel if I had people invading my life like she does. It would be horrible.
The courts even tried to make her have a guardian for the children's money. I can't even imagine how this would feel! x

I think she's good and bad, good she's got her own house and not getting money from giv, but i dont agree with her only spending 10 mins a day with each child, and she cnat bond with all of them?! Im sorry, but you shouldnt be have them if you cant spend quality time with them
I feel sorry for her though, with what her mum has done to her, as i cant see how any mother or family member would sell out on there family xxx

I thought my four and with my 5th on the way a handful but jeez I am not sure I could handle 8 babies and 6 elder ones, talk about making life hard for yourself - nope I will stick with 5 LOL!

she didnt ask 2 have 8 babys remember she thought she would only get pregnant with one baby, i agree shes had 2 many kids, when her little one throw that screwdriver at her that was horriable but she didnt really tell him off, i know i couldnt cope with that, i dont know how she does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->