Odd levels

luckyme225

Reaction score
So the Dr wanted me to come in for an ultrasound to see if I still had a cyst on my ovary (mostly double checking the pregnancy wasn't ectopic) and of course we saw the baby in my uterus. The sac measured 5 weeks exactly. They also decided to take HCG levels. A day later the nurse called and told me my level was 21,000 so I verified and wrote it down and went on my way. About five minutes later I realized thats really really high for five weeks pregnant. I figure I will talk to the DR tomorrow when they call with the result of my test two days later. If just wondering if anyone has heard about anyone else who had crazy levels. Maybe she was reading it wrong... but she verified it a second time.:wacko:

Thats a high level I'm sure for a single pregnancy at 5 weeks :shock:

Hope teh doctor can help :D x

I would deffinetly (sp?) call that high for only 5 weeks and have there only be one baby in there, at 4 weeks my levels were only in the 6,000's and I'm having twins and they more than doubled in 24 hours. I am really curious to see how your next levels turn out. Good Luck!!!

My results came by from the following day and where up to 40,000 so they had me come down for another ultrasound. This time they did a transvaginal one and found out that I am 2 weeks further along then my abdmoninal ultrasound showed. I went from a sac Tuesday to being two weeks further along on Friday. Saw the heartbeat, baby, and all that cool stuff. Pretty weird, but exciting to have it all figured out. Now I wont have to go into the office for a couple weeks thank goodness!:happydance:

ahhhh bless :happydance:such a great feeling when you see the HB in U/S.

Thats so true Wobbles, when I first saw my boys heartbeats, it was beautiful. You get a sense of relief even though it is only early days.

I loved it when I was further along and I would go for my monthly check ups and I got to hear their little hearts beat. Oh how I want all that over again.

I hear the HB quite a bit with my doppler at home. OH says she will come out with a dent in her head lol!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, If I manage to fall pregnant again, I will have to get myself one of those machines. That would be great, I could let my boys hear bubs inside me.

Just makes me want it even more now :cry:

I am so glad that everything turned out great. I loved hearing my sons heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->