Odd OPK results after a mc

L

legs333

I'll try to make this quick but no promises :haha:

We had an early mc (5w5d) last month but were cleared to try again straight away.

I got a positive OPK on CD16. So we bd all kinds! :blush:

Fast forward to today - 3dpo (CD21) - at 3am I woke up to go wee and it seems AF has shown her ugly face extremely early, cramps and all?!?! :cry:

At first, DH & I thought maybe my body is just get back to normal after the mc...

Now this afternoon the bleeding has tappered off into spotting and I took an OPK (to satisfy my POAS addiction lol) and got this result within 5 minutes....I know this isn't positive but do you think there's a chance I didn't O before (on CD16) and am about to now? But if that's the case why the bleeding?!

I must add - although a bit tmi - when I checked my CP in the shower this morning it was still very high and soft...?!
Lets just say that I'm more than confused! Ahhhh! haha!
Thanks for any advice ladies! Baby dust to all!

Attachments

• IMG_20111102_135331-1.jpg
    IMG_20111102_135331-1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: Were you doing opks before cd16? The only thing I can guess is that you still has slight leftover hormones and your true positive wasn't until today based on the opk and cp. Are you temping as well?

Sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: Were you doing opks before cd16? The only thing I can guess is that you still has slight leftover hormones and your true positive wasn't until today based on the opk and cp. Are you temping as well?

Thanks for replying! :)
I only used OPKs from CD10 until CD16 when I got my positive. Then I started using them again CD20 and today CD21.
I don't temp because I get up too many times to wee in the early morning (2-3x) and don't get a "restful 4 hours sleep" to get an accurate reading.
I've been tracking my CP &CM for 8 months now though. It has never been this high and soft during or days before AF.... I scheduled an appointment with my doc this week to ask about it all... hopefully I can get some answers. I'd like my progesterone levels to be checked tbh!
Anyhoo - thanks again for the reply! And GL and lots of baby dust to you!

If you haven't been, you should be :sex: just to be sure if you are ovulating you don't miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->