Odd sensations in cervix

GemmaG

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Hope you all don't mind me posting technically I'm not in 3rd tri until next week but thought I would get a better response here :flower:

Over the last few days I have been getting strange shooting sensations in my cervix it actually shocks me and I end up tensing up down there and tightening my legs together as I feel like the the inside of my hooha is going to fall out..... It's a really uncomfortable strange sensation! I would have put it down to one of the babies kicking down there but both babies are head down so I don't think it can be that :shrug:

I guess I'm just looking a bit of reassurance that it's nothing to be concerned about and that it isn't cervical changes happening as I'm way too early and no were near ready to meet them yet x

Hi Gemma, I got these though probably a bit later than you and midwife said it's just baby resting on a nerve. A few girls have mentioned them on here and called them lightning crotch or, my favourite, fanny daggers!

Ive been getting this now for the past week. It's horrible. I'm just putting it down to pressure. My babies head is engaged and it mainly happens when he's wriggling around !!!

Thank you so much girls haha fanny daggers :rofl: that's exactly what it's like :haha: it must be because my girl is head down and her head is hitting my cervix she can be a little witch and bounce about like crazy sometimes x

Yep its normal. When my son kicked I could feel him kick the top of my bump but also felt it at my cervix, he obviously had no room anymore.

Sounds like "lightning crotch" . I get it when my boy headbutts me in the cervix lol it hurts so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->