odd silly question

The oddest thing is that when I go to bed it's almost as if I'm too tired to sleep so I toss and turn and then I'm hungry so I have to get up to get a snack at stupid o'clock. I eventually fall asleep but then when the alarm goes off it's like I've only just shut my eyes. Sorry if I sound as if I'm moaning because I know there are lots of women who would kill to have these symptoms. I am happy honestly! It's work that's making me feel rough; I'd feel fine if I didn't have to carry on as normal!

I'm exactly the same! i feel so tired my body aches!

but what's really odd, is that i seem to feel tired/bloated/slightly queazy only every other day! :shrug:

The oddest thing is that when I go to bed it's almost as if I'm too tired to sleep so I toss and turn and then I'm hungry so I have to get up to get a snack at stupid o'clock. I eventually fall asleep but then when the alarm goes off it's like I've only just shut my eyes. Sorry if I sound as if I'm moaning because I know there are lots of women who would kill to have these symptoms. I am happy honestly! It's work that's making me feel rough; I'd feel fine if I didn't have to carry on as normal!

I'm exactly the same! i feel so tired my body aches!

but what's really odd, is that i seem to feel tired/bloated/slightly queazy only every other day! :shrug:

Hugs,it's hard work ,try and take it easy Hun,:hugs::hugs:

Don't you ladies run away or feel bad about sharing your experience here at all! I love hearing what is going on with you and it gives me hope that one day I will get my BFP as well!

We were you sisters ttc and we still are, no matter what! :hugs:

I so agree! The more the merrier! You ladies must stay, even if you end up having to share teething with us :haha:

I like to hear all the positive stories as well! It has such a positive feel to it to see the BFP's and hear what happens thereafter...sometimes hearing a BFP and then nothing further is kinda :cry:

xx

Please stay as I love reading the stories :)

If I can't have my own BFP yet then I want to live vicariously through your stories :)

Sorry your all feeling tired and Storm it does sound like you're having 3 ladies BFP symptoms :hugs: Hope you all feel better soon and that trimester 2 & 3 are lovely to you all :hugs:

Do stay ladies please!

There's nothing insensitive about the conversation; you've been where we are, and we're planning to get to where you are as soon as possible. :thumbup:

Hope it settles down a bit soon and the first trimester goes as quickly as possible for you.

Congratulations Kosh. I have been following your story and am glad you got such high levels from your blood test. Great news for you!!

Congratulations Kosh. I have been following your story and am glad you got such high levels from your blood test. Great news for you!!

many thanks quisty!

well, it looks like I panicked for no reason...the symptoms are now kicking in at 6w+3d, had horrible MS all day yesterday!!
so ladies you can all laugh at me and say: "I told you!" :blush:

many thanks quisty!

well, it looks like I panicked for no reason...the symptoms are now kicking in at 6w+3d, had horrible MS all day yesterday!!

We are all just happy you and your sticky bean are ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So pleased to hear sticky bean is making it's present felt :thumbup:

You ladies with your BFPs look after yourselves and try not to worry too much :hugs:

Ladies waiting on your BFPs :dust: Hope they come along soon :dust:

many thanks quisty!

This is great (well not you feeling rough) but having a bonafide symptom - I think you know what I mean!! :wacko:

Today we went to a shopping centre on a scouting mission; just trying to get a handle on prices etc. By the time we'd parked the car and taken the lift down to the shopping mall I was already EXHAUSTED! Now listen ladies, I am a seriously hardcore shopper and I can keep going on an empty stomach, with sore shoes loaded down like a sherpa for hours and hours. I couldn't stop yawning and i had to go and have a sit down even before we'd hit one shop! I've come home changed into my pyjamas already and curled up on the sofa in a slanket with my dog on my feet - bliss!! So far this is the only symptom but I'm sure the MS will kick in soon... unless of course I'm really lucky and it's all gone to Storm and Kosh!! :winkwink:

Awk Ruth,well at least u saved some money:winkwink:Sounds bliss ,the pjs blanket and dog,am just heading to a four year old birthday party,forty kids,earplugs at the ready :hugs::hugs:

many thanks quisty!

Aha good old MS! Its a killer - Im on day 11 of consant MS, it really is something else! I'm hoping it eases up a little in the next few days! Oh that and I'm peeing for Britain, 4 times every night after I go to bed on average - where is it all coming from!

:hugs:

many thanks quisty!

Aha good old MS! Its a killer - Im on day 11 of consant MS, it really is something else! I'm hoping it eases up a little in the next few days! Oh that and I'm peeing for Britain, 4 times every night after I go to bed on average - where is it all coming from!

OMG - 11 days??!! You poor thing. :hugs: I hope it eases up soon. I almost feel guilty because I've had no sickness at all and I'm only 1 day behind you. Today I'm not as tired as in the last few days but I've been a bit more balanced: a few chores then a sit down (on BnB :winkwink:) Made Lorraine Pascale's pavlova today - can't wait to tuck in!! :cloud9: Going to enjoy eating while I still can!

I'm so glad kosh -- enjoy every minute of that ms!!!

Storm, I hope in your case you breeze through with no sickness at all.

Call me neurotic but I'm really, really worried. Why don't I feel pregnant??? Even the tiredness has subsided. I have no breast tenderness, no sickness, no headache, no indigestion. I just feel like me. I called the Dr and she said to come in on Wednesday and have a chat with the MW. I was due to go next week but I've changed it to a week earlier because I'll only worry myself into a frenzy. (And there was me telling Kosh to calm down! :blush:)

What usually happens during this first appt?

awww ruth! :hugs:
believe it or not, i'm not paying attention to my symptoms that much anymore. i've finally accepted they do come and go: friday i had horrible MS but only mild since then. same for tiredness. and my boobs change size even during the day!

i've never been to an appointment with the MW yet. maybe you could try and ask her to get bloods done? my dr only did them because he saw me in real bad state! :dohh:

try to stay calm (she says!) :hugs:

awww ruth! :hugs:
believe it or not, i'm not paying attention to my symptoms that much anymore. i've finally accepted they do come and go: friday i had horrible MS but only mild since then. same for tiredness. and my boobs change size even during the day!

i've never been to an appointment with the MW yet. maybe you could try and ask her to get bloods done? my dr only did them because he saw me in real bad state! :dohh:

try to stay calm (she says!) :hugs:

Thanks Kosh. I've been doing some research and I think 1 in 3 women don't have any MS at all. I've seen posts from other forums where apart from a HPT and before a scan some women wouldn't even know they were pregnant! Perhaps they'll send me for an early scan. You just can't please me: if I felt sick I'd be desperate for it to go away. I feel absolutely fine and I'm worried I'm missing out :shrug:

that's what my gp told me when i saw him on friday - some women at this stage don't even know they are pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"