odd silly question

well, went to the doc yesterday. i was in such a bad state i started crying as soon as i went in! all my symtoms (that were very few to start with) have been gone for about a week now. he didn't seem very optimistic, but was nice enough. he agreed to do my bloods and will refer me for an early scan next week. i hope to get the first HCG results tomorrow and will see him again on friday. i can do nothing but wait. i'm not even worried any more, i feel numb.

Awk kosh,keeping u in my prayers for tomorrow that it is good news Hun,I really do feel for u and I know it's hard Hun but try and keep busy today and u never know wot tomorrow will bring ,good luck, stay strong,love and hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

many thanks desperado :hugs:
i don't know how to handle it. one minute i think it might still be ok and get my hopes up, the next one i am convinced it's over. it's really difficult.
i'll try follow your advise and keep busy today.

many thanks desperado :hugs:
i don't know how to handle it. one minute i think there might still be ok and get my hopes up, the next one i am convinced it's over. it's really difficult.
i'll try follow your advise and keep busy today.

Good luck Hun ,:hugs::hugs:

Oh Kosh honey, try and keep it together until you see what is happening. So hope it goes well :hug:

Oh Kosh I am keeping fingers and toes crossed that everything is fine :hugs:
I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

My best friend had all her systems disappear by 6 wks, she had only felt tired and a bit sick to start with, and was so worried that she was going to MC. She had wait two weeks for a scan but it all was fine and she was just lucky to have no systems throughout her pregnancy, and I am praying that's what will happen for you as well. Sending lots of sticky:dust: :flower:

Kosh, hang in there, I know *exactly* how you feel.

I have 5mscgs in my history, and at about that 6 week point in every one of those successful pregnancies I've been in tears, telling my DH that I know this one is gone too. It's such a stressful time.

For me, there just aren't that many symptoms in early pregnancy. The heartburn & sore BBs have faded and the morning sickness just hasn't kicked in yet. After waiting so long for that BFP, all that extra uncertainty is hell.

The way I tried to look at it was that if the baby was gone there was nothing I could do, but I intended to bloody well enjoy every possible minute of pregnancy while I could. It didn't always work but it did help a little.

Like I said, hang in there. For now, the news is still good. :hugs:

thanks storm, nat :hugs:

yes, invivoveritas, you have just described exactly what i feel.
have you had tests done? could they give you an explanation for the MCs?
:hugs: to you

Kosh, thinking of you and praying all will be well tomorrow. xxxx

For me it was unexplained. After 4 miscarriages my OB started me on injectible progesterone twice a week from BFP to the 14th week. That worked for 3 successful pregnancies.

Now that I'm ready to try again, the injectible is no longer on the market. Last year I had another BFP and this time went with Cyclogest pessaries. Not so successful that time, and I lost my last little one at 10 weeks last year.

Like you I feel such joy in a BFP, but the fear comes right after. I don't ever really relax until I feel the baby start to move inside me. For some of us those early weeks are hard, and it's okay to be scared and anxious and neurotic over every twinge (or lack of it). What I try to do is accept that as part of the process, like the mornings hanging over the toilet, and find what joy I can in the thought of that new little person snuggled up inside me.

I'm sending you big hugs :hugs: and faith that this bean is a tough little critter who will hold on tight in there. I bet she's tough like momma, and you'll see that beautiful heart beating in the scan next week.

Kosh, I don't know how you feel, but I can certainly give you a hug! :hugs:

Kosh so sorry to hear that you are having worries with this pregnancy :hugs:

Keeping you in my prayers and hope your scan shows good news next week :hugs:

thanks minno, grace, macwooly :hugs:

still waiting for my blood results. we'll see...
for some reason i feel less negative today, hope it's a good sign

thanks minno, grace, macwooly :hugs:

still waiting for my blood results. we'll see...
for some reason i feel less negative today, hope it's a good sign

Good morning, hun! Glad to hear you're in better spirits! :hugs:

Glad you're in higher spirits :hugs: I've read of many ladies who have no symptoms but have good pregnancies and healthy babies so praying you are one of those ladies :hugs:

Glad you're feeling more positive! Fingers crossed with you for those blood results.

Hope that you will be able to smile again very soon hun and that all is well. xxxx

Hope you're still feeling ok today Kosh :hugs:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Ahhh, Kosh, there you are, have read through the posts.... I don't know how you're feeling sweet but I can say that a v.good friend of mine has two lovely girls her last at 39 and had absolutely NO symptoms whatsoever with both pregnancies throughout her 9 months. She was so paranoid about it that she POAS'd everyday to make sure she was still preg. Don't forget although they have stats on how 'you're supposed to feel' everybodies body is different, you may just be one of those lucky one's that never feels tired or sick!!

Stay strong huni :hugs:xXx

I am so loving the support on here ladies - you are all so lovely. Graceface - you are welcome to visit Edinburgh anytime, let me know and I will give you some pointers on where's good to visit and some lovely eateries.
Kosh - no wonder you are nervous, you want this so much. Honestly if I ever actually manage to conceive I will be a complete basket case!! Let us support you for as long as you want to be here.
To all the other lovely ladies on here - hello :hi: I feel so welcome here and not like a complete loon and with no chance to have another baby at 41 as some of the other forums make me feel.
Righto girls - first clomid pill ever about to be popped!!! Wish me luck! xxxx

Good luck Minno:thumbup:xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back